Mires thread

This was in relation to my abs coming in hard (easily a four pack unflexed)

Attached: 6D01666F-2D24-475C-A664-89BDE47946B1.jpg (750x407, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s9YbICd43Mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10/10 girl in my comp sci class called me swole other day, besides flex a ‘cep what else should I do to get in her ass

“Calories in calories out”

Ask her out for a drink

Some 50-something year old woman said I had really nice gym shoes and some 50-something year old man called my jump rope skills "pretty impressive "

Im an americano and we are both underage to drink

Attached: americans.jpg (600x617, 35K)

Shouldn’t you be going to bed eurotard

Na I'm American, just thought it'd be fun to bust your balls

Attached: yelling.jpg (279x181, 10K)

>we're both underage to drink

How incel do you have to be for this to be a problem in college? Also post body.

Trynna get a law degree if I get busted Im fucked

>comp sci
>law degree
>undergrad

Lmao freshmen are such dumbshits

Didnt think of it that way ill def try that out thanks bro

A friend from the office told me I am "cuadrado". Means squared a way of saying swole.

Lmao cuadrado doesn't mean swole it means "meathead" pretty much

This lmao.

you are very stupid user

>10/10 CS girl
Not in this lifetime friend

>Sort of cute black girl at the gym looks and smiles at me every day I come in
And I won't do anything about it. Not that I'm scared, I've basically checked out of the dating game. Too many bad experiences, women are fucked in the head and I spent hours watching MGTOW/redpill videos to try and explain this shit and my entire mindset around them is now fucked beyond repair.

The girl that tipped me over the edge was the last one I talked to.
>Ask qt out
>Says yes
>Text her, play it cool and reserved like I usually do
>She responds always within minutes even though I take 2+ hours to respond to hers
>The 2nd day of texting she asks me to call her, I do and it goes well
>Feel a slight connection, not going balls to the wall yet
>Ask her how her day is going
>She doesn't respond at all that entire day even though I know she wasn't working or anything
>The next day all she says is "Hello"
>Was already going down the MGTOW/redpill path and this alone was the straw that broke the camel's back
>Haven't texted her at all since
This path is a path of self destruction. I don't see myself getting better, there is no way to fix your mind after this shit. Stay ignorant if you still are, because the knowledge or at least perceived knowledge that I now have has fucked my entire view of women up and I don't think I can ever have a relationship because of it.

Attached: 1552714969943.jpg (728x632, 173K)

cringe

>this is the guy calling you an incel

are abs really such a big deal for normies? I look pretty skinny with clothes, but always have abs, my sister saw them once and was like 'OMG THATS AMAZING''

thats what boomers call you when you have a hint of muscle here in spain

>Go to lunch with buddy I haven't seen in a while
>Handshake/upper arm pat combo as we leave
>Pats my upper arm again and says "I see you're still going to the gym"
>mfw haven't gone to the gym in months and have just been rowing, push ups, dumbbell stuff, and some calisthenics at home

Kinda gay moment but I'll take what I can get these days.

Attached: lemonke.jpg (1024x1704, 161K)

If you’re American, yes. Have you seen the average American gut?
t. former obese American
I always thought of Boomers as an American thing. Does it apply world wide? Genuinely curious
wtf kind of mire is this?

> girl coming over tonight
> I've got to hide the fact that outside of gym I'm a big fucking weeb with a anime figurine, poster and body pillow
> Literally going into the closet

Attached: DZXzfa7XcAAOyOR.png (886x1200, 318K)

Nigger are you a pussy or do you want to get some pussy? Keep that shit out because if you have to justify your hobbies to some roastie then she doesn't deserve you.

Haha do not listen to this

Right there with you bud
I feel like I work so hard everyday to improve myself
And all I get is being ignored of fucking some thots
Which in the heat of the moment feels awesome but 15min later i just want her to get the fuck away from me

AHAHAHAHAHA

No you retarded fucks
Cuadrado means to have a wide back
Thats literally it

> land of the free
> cant get a drink till 21
My goodness

Attached: D066340D-19AA-412D-9EA0-E0D1337E33CA.jpg (640x640, 27K)

my face rarely changes anymore when i read things online but i want you to know i scrunched my shit up in complete disgust at the absolute cringe of what you just said. seriously take a walk, come back, read what you just fucking said, the implications of what you're saying, and consider making some changes you absolute pussy.

isn't completely wrong, don't be afraid of some wet hole or her opinions, but on the other hand
Isn't completely wrong either, because if you're playing the short game, hiding that weeb shit could help your chances

Yeah, keep telling yourself that

>she doesn't deserve you because she feels off put due to you being a creepy (pedo) man baby who has a large media library of little animated girls on his pc and cuddles up to one every night in the form of a pathetic body pillow
>Wow ebin based and pedopilled! Don't justify yourself to bitches!

You guys are like fatties who blame everbody else for the shame they feel about being fat slobs. If you are capable of even the smallest amount of introspection you'd recognize that if you feel shame it is probably for a legitimate reason. If your reaction is to be shameless, be my guest, see if it gets you anywhere.

when do i get abs bros? i went from being 282 at 5'10" to 189 currently over the past year. what weight will my abs start to come in?

>out with gf and her best friend
>friend has been known to mire me to my face, not sure if they're genuine but I'll take them
>hear her talking to gf while I'm a couple feet away but not in the convo
>she's talking about some picture she found
>'it looks like user below the face'
>tfw just want to see what picture or person they're talking about so I can see whether it was a mire or not
I need to know if people think I have a good body please validate meeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1540355342572.jpg (232x260, 7K)

Get someone to buy you wine or something and ask her out for a evening walk then a glass of the ol wineroo

I won't lie user the body pillow is literally a fucking lewd ass 2B and my poster isn't really any better

Attached: 1549943269579.png (1048x900, 738K)

>handsome model hits on me
>look at his twitter and see all new world order cheerleading
>flirt with him some more just out of horniness for a few days
>then tell him that we won't get along since politics disgusts me
>blocks me
>months pass
>"hey beautiful [heart face emoji]"

It's funny because I don't mind fucking a lefty since I'm just basically using them, but usually I hide my power level with folks since normalfags are obsessed with signaling against anyone who doesn't shill for the current system/isn't a commie. This happens a lot, actually...

lol you're only cucking yourself by this stupid behavior. first of all you should aim for a IRL meeting asap, especially if you feel like it's gonna fizzle out. I've had much worse happen to me than your silly cat and mouse story but i know if i stay inside some ugly dadbod faggot will get laid and I wont

user are you..gay?

Shut up myri

What's the alternative? Being subjugated by some dumb jealous cunt? lol enjoy

based.

Kind of jealous desu
I hate that I love pussy

I taught myself to jack off to tits and probably prefer pussy, so it's sort of a choice if you have the self-control. It's not like I like anal sex, I just get guys to suck me off and stuff.

>"group tinder"
>5 hotties 1 other
imagine my suprise

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-094804_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 367K)

What

No, you fucking idiot, being "cuadrado" means being yuge. Fucking KKonas.

Más tonto y no naces.

Attached: 1553855120158.jpg (470x521, 43K)

I just woke up from a coma and what is group tinder

Venezuelan here, cuadrado means swole as you said

her original profile was 6 different girls all using one tinder (read: one unatracive girl using 5 of her hot friends as a mask to get more swipes). she changed her profile to just hers after i ask if it's the hot one talking

Oh I see now
Was she one of the five? Or was she the duff

That sounds like sexual communism

underrated

>Spend 2+ hours to respond and ask banal shit like "how her day is going".

Bro the reason she's not expressing interest is because you're not expressing interest (if she took 2+ hours to respond, do you think she's interested in you? No right, so she thinks you're not interested and then leaves). You're so scared of being vulnerable that you're making everything worse for yourself.

Honestly man.

Stay away from that MGTOW/redpill bullshit (and Jow Forums in general cus it's full of this shit). It's a cult of virgins telling you what to do regarding sex and women, you literally cannot trust that shit.

Work on yourself, be honest with your feelings and ask other people out. You felt a slight connection, so ask her out to see if it's a real connection. That's literally what the process is for.

Or that Aristophanes play Women in Congress where women get power and decide everyone gets money and ugly women have to be fucked before pretty ones. Weird how that was written 2000 years ago.

duff

Can still practice your game and maybe get some head right?

if there are 5 hot ones it would be regular russian roulette

Ask her out for a coffee.

My manager is wine drunk and she was rubbing my traps and she said "oh my god user do you even know how hard your shoulders are?"

Go on

nah my game is fine, professionals have standards
well no girl wants to hear she's not the hot one

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-215926_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 279K)

Post tinder stories
>I never get mired or matched
>let me live through you chad

Just had a girl check out my bulge while deadlifting and told me she "wants to suck"
#justchadthings
See ya later gymcels

Attached: 1520039929723.jpg (768x1024, 123K)

dont listen to the r9kites invading this board. 3 years ago i was a complete nerd at 120lbs and didn't go a day without playing 6 hours of csgo. i got dumped by my first gf and it made me angry and feel worthless at first so i consulted with my mom. she didn't tell me
>"oh you're perfect just the way you are user never change"
she told me
>"if you want to attract women you have to be able to offer something"
been a complete gym rat since and every single thing in my life improved from my grades to my attitude to respect my friends have towards me. there is no excuse for a man to not strive for greatness every day

Attached: Screenshot_20180923-162315_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 424K)

>consulted with my mom
based user

Attached: 832523521.jpg (498x500, 29K)

Ah, behold the literary power of the limited spic vocabulary.

damn that bitch thirsty
how was the puss

I second this. I live vicariously through tinder stories.

Pretty smooth man, good for you. You must look pretty good. height/weight/ any advice? I get matches pretty often (nothing insane) but seem to send shite first messages because they rarely reply

can you teach me how to set up a profile like yours
photos and all

Howany languages do you know, maríca?
Post video or else u just talkin shit

You let a meme philosophy ruin you lol

3 fluently and 2 conversationally

best two ideas

keep in mind im sending my highlight reel essentialy, not all my matches go this well. dont messege right away, all of my first messeges don't just pop in my head. i try to go for something they probably haven't heard before and humorous related to them. that's it
>originality
>funny
>about them
i see a majority of guys from a female tinder pov just saying "hey" or some pick up line that's been recycled ad nauseam.
im pretty buff, just started cut a month ago aswell so am 170lb, wide get many compliments on my back and shoulders, good enough face: on a celebrity look alike site i got close to the main character in this vid:
>youtu.be/s9YbICd43Mc
im 5'8 so i dont want to hear any excuses about height.
that's it im a average enough person who happens to be a gym rat and spends time thinking of snappy things to say. practice and you'll get good

Attached: Screenshot_20180613-005318.png (1080x1920, 185K)

Yeah that's a bit cringe now..

*You

Lol what happened next in the tinder convo

nice. maybe a bit rough on that one though

nah, feels like bros broing around not being embarrassed

Based mom

Lol that was about it, she does stuff like that regularly though, grabbing my biceps when she laughs and shit
Can't explain the dynamics because a couple coworkers probably lurk here but it will never turn into anything

Did mdma with friends and friend told me I’m genetically gifted in the looks department.

lmao i know. it just popped into my head and i couldn't let up a good opportunity for bants. i apologized after and she blocked me. not my highest moment

Attached: Screenshot_20180808-224622_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 172K)

MDMA is a truth serum (& bisexual inducing). Similar experience happened with me hahaha

Naw man I appreciate the thot banter
More slut stories? I wish it were me desu

Cuadrado means dumbass where I'm from. Or someone that can't think outside of the box.

Weirdest hook up?

Jesus Christ,...I forgot you Murricans start enjoying life at 21yo.

Attached: 1514077627250.gif (320x238, 220K)

>ask her how her day is going
>doesnt respond
>texts hello the next day

Why the fuck do women do this? I've also had them ignore important questions and start a conversation later like it's no big deal

>5'8

I bet they throw up when they first see you irl.
You can't hide under your muscles manlet

Attached: yo.jpg (360x513, 27K)

V-taper my ass, bro. "Cuadrado" is referred to fridge mode here in Argentina. Like you have no shape.

Attached: 1510310597276.jpg (520x344, 59K)

you dumb faggot lol
MGTOW/red-pill is a self fulfilling prophecy
>the straw that broke the camel's back
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa
hahahaha'

weirdest hookup: girl that sat in front of me all semi and i matched the last week of the semi. the weird part was we saw each other 3 days a week for 5 months without ever talking to each other. then we flirt on sc and hookup without ever saying a word to each other in real life. idk but that kinda felt weird that we knew of each other but didn't connect till tinder.
oh perfect timing, go fuck yourself r9k or learn how to get someone else to. she knew my height and still hooked up.

Attached: 20180506_063339.png (1080x1920, 64K)

Damn. Sometimes I think I'm gonna get a STD just by reading what some girls text.
I know it's all about getting the D inside some pussy but girls lately are no different from a horny Viking.

Attached: 1501620381261.jpg (667x720, 38K)

The final red pill is girls have always fucked a lot apart from high class women, it’s just how societies try to portray themselves that change