Reminder that in the early 90s this kind of fatness was considered head turning circus-freak tier...

Reminder that in the early 90s this kind of fatness was considered head turning circus-freak tier. Now you see half a dozen people like this every time you go to walmart.

What happened?

Attached: wegg.jpg (500x719, 84K)

It's almost like obesity rates have been rising for 50 years or something

Attached: 1546961079362.gif (245x184, 1.32M)

Clown world?
Clown world

I remember this kid when I was in 3rd or 4th grade (circa 2000-2001) he was moderately obese and we all wouldn't even sit in a chair after he had. We would see his mom sometimes, who was a literal hamplanet with her own zip code, and he became physically and obviously embarrassed. Now, it's normal.

I say that as I just ate a full order of mini carmel rolls, but it's my cheat day and i'm a 150 skellington. Fight me.

This a circus fat man from 100 years ago, people used to come from far and wide and pay to see someone this fucking fat.

Attached: a64acfee8c0da42efcad3625f049aade.jpg (520x722, 53K)

This is damn true, they won. The social experiment is over

>Now you see half a dozen people like this every time you go to walmart.
no I don't, but then again I was born and raised in NYC thankfully.
>i'm a 150 skellington
hot if true

tks bb, come give me a massage because my back hurts like hell

what movie?

Jesus christ how young are you?

30 years young

same and ive never seen it either

How do you not know then?
"What's eating Gilbert grape"
I've never seen it but know what it is.
It's like not knowing run forest run is from forest gump.

I don't care for movies too much
I have seen some though
but I have never even heard of this one
maybe I have just entered a new dimension
this has happened to me many times
mandela effect shit

Ho lee fuk, my dad's bigger than him.

Now this is just a commonplace powerlifter...

Nice!

No you don't

"What's Eating Gilbert Grape" is a damn fine film.
Easily young Leo's best role (not that that is saying much)
Kino, boyos.

honk honk

Attached: 55886185_430256461057549_4872575671171212919_n.jpg (590x590, 23K)

>what happened?

Walmart happened

ur moms so fat jokes were clutch...now pretty sure they get u marked as a nazi

No,it was a combination of things. The fact that one has a screen of infinite suprise and wonderment right at their fingertips to satisfy their every want and desire(excluding the real world) and the loss of good eating habits(families just getting lazy and getting the cheap and convenient stuff instead of teaching children how to cook properly and learning good eating habits or their poor eating habits were further worsened) coupled with incredibly sweet and delicious food which is incredibly addictive and terrible for you. Make for a deadly combination of sedentary life style, terrible diet, and poor food. It's quite sad really. Just watching people get fatter and fatter. Their lives getting worse and eventually falling into delusions of snake oil which will cure their every ailment related to obesity. In which the only solution they needed was to work hard and eat better. I miss you pops.