SUMMER IS COMMING, im not ready sempai

SUMMER IS COMMING, im not ready sempai
> gymgirl, no thot squad.
> all girlfriends hate working out and are lazy af
> loves to lift weight for myself, want to get that stronk bod n big booty for summer
> lifting alone for a year or so, lost 15 kg, got a good routine
> feels good for a while
> the regular gymbros all got gf now, cant lift with them no more
> Dont want to lift alone, but feel judged as a thot just cus i squat
> lift alone from now on, its getting a bit sad
> lift my feels
> whats the point
> gain dropping
> endgoal further away

>user only wish for funny, food-loving, hardworking gymfriends to share the journey with, seen them anywere?

Attached: pepeeee.jpg (400x343, 48K)

Tits or gtfo

Sigh, here we go again. PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND.

faggot

Lifting your feels will always be heavier than the weights. Noone judges people that lift alone. Find some cooler friends.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)

>trannies

Listen here little baby.You're gonna come to Portugal so I can fuck you,understand?

Attached: IMG_0205.gif (450x253, 756K)

taylor?

Jesus fuck, grow a pair you whiny bitch

I'll show u mine if you show me yours?

Attached: peeeh.jpg (480x270, 56K)

>Dont want to lift alone, but feel judged as a thot just cus i squat
Jesus christ, you can't be fuckin' serious

But i know that feel, in my gym there are only a bunch of boomers and housewives, no gym bros in a long time
It surely takes aways a bit of motivation

ill be your gf

I promise!! I swear to you, i'll lift even more, let the squat drop, oh u see tru my pants? I DONT CARE ANYMORE, I TRIED MY BEST BUYNG THERESE SHITTY PANTS TO OUTRIP THEM IN A WEEK SO. I want to build, in the spirit of us all lonley lifters out there! I'll stay safe for you and make you proud!

Attached: ettooo.jpg (604x603, 89K)

imagine being girl

My city is filled with chads and creeps who sits right behind every girl who dares to approach the "room". Still do it, feel awkward as fuck and leave leave right after.

>My city is filled with chads and creeps who sits right behind every girl who dares to approach the "room"

Imagine having paranioid schizophrenia

You can only compete with yourself right?

Its not a big gym, word goes around, so do the photos. Makes me awkward thats all, still do the reps.

PLEASE BE MY GYMBRO/SEMPAI AND HELP MY FORM SO WE CAN CRUSH THE WORLD TO ASHES

You're overthinking it. Just shut up and lift.

>My city is filled with chads and creeps who sits right behind every girl who dares to approach the "room".
Lmao where is this? WhiteTrashville, Arkansas ??

Attached: images (18).jpg (538x570, 30K)

l a r p

TITS OR GTFO
Nobody cares about your blog posting

if anything ill be the one in the kitchen

t. Brian