Captain America isn't that big desu

Captain America isn't that big desu

Attached: SmartSelect_20190412-225643_Instagram.jpg (1038x782, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w14969
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He can't steroids for every movie

Thor and him are noticeably smaller

What are they playing

I bet he picked charmander like every other normie

The original pic does not have the red and blue things

>like everyone who isnt brain damaged
Ftfy

pokemon I can tell by the colored cartridges

That’s because he only is at peak mass when they’re filming

Duh

They literally digitally enhance them for shirtless scenes

In addition to getting a massive pump with perfect lighting and obviously steroids for a few months prior

Do you think these faggot liberal actors actually care about strength and muscularity?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-13-05-01-54-159_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x850, 303K)

Bucky is the thinking man's choice.

Tetris I’m guessing?

that guy is such a massive cuck. he always tweets and talks about how white people suck etc. in a just world he'd be taken care of already.

omo his tricep touch her breast

He has no social media .same for scarlet

He also threatened to cut ties with supposedly his favorite NFL player Tom Brady over supporting trump

Women like ottermode
Then in the movies they get to stare at his muscles
It’s the best of both worlds.

this is more attractive in general, anything more than this looks artificial and excessive

But artificial and excessive is Marvel's MO

Charmander is garbage.

It was his last movie he probably doesn't give a shit about being completely roided up anymore

>that face
Jesus wtf, why does it look so deflated

Isn't that Clay Aiken?

wtf I love Scarlett Johansson again
nevermind

That scene in the new endgame trailer when he’s looking at himself in the mirror...bro’s arms and back are gone. Gone are the days of curling a helicopter. Dunno what happened. Also man I hope he makes sweet love to Scarjo

He is a weak liberal bitch. They use CGI for his muscles in the movie.

I watched that guy hold on to a helicopter trying to take off. He's obviously very strong.

Bulbasaur masterrace reporting in.

What surprises me is his shoulder width compared to head size. I'm always paranoid about my head looking big on my shoulders exactly like his compared to when I see my body with only lower part of face.
Makes me feel a little better

Attached: 1516031942200.jpg (362x357, 20K)

>I like to play an already easy game in an even easier mode

ayy lmao, I feel so sorry for your parents

I chose Treecko
Emerald was the first game i played

>It seems like my superiority has caused some controversy.Bulbasaur

Treecko is cool, I picked Mudkip in Ruby.

It's almost like they're making movies about super humans and unrealistic powers

Attached: 1503871456720.jpg (505x431, 17K)

Wait... wtf ?this has to be a shoop. What are the odds of either of them playing red or blue version on an original game boy with a link cable

Fuck off zoomers

It's because of his role as capitan America he probably gets pressured by the left often. But he's low Iq cuck that can't think for himself

Lmfao. I know you’re a 30+ year old boomer for remembering clay aiken

based and hydrapilled

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-094124.png (1429x2048, 1015K)

She does look cute here, yes.

she better have a raichu and dragonite

kek'ed. I also feel old seeing shit like that

What makes a guy look big is vascularity, low body fat. If you're flabs, then there's no definition and nothing pops.

Attached: 1552442756363.png (310x453, 108K)

Yeah he has no new captain America movies to make and probably hates having high testosterone and being jacked

Look at his face, he basically has gay face as it is, as well as enough money to retire at any time

Also he and Scarjo are definitely fucking, then again she is way past her prime at this point too

He's also a hardcore far left cuck promoter.

That's the most disgusting kind. A guy with everything going for him should retain his dignity and speak truth. Instead he whines on Twitter about muh identity politics for a few more shekels and Good Boi points.

Clown World.

he was married to an ashkenazi jew at one point, likely was lobotomized

Far left eh? Captain 'send em to the gulags' america

Bulbasaur masterplayer

Attached: 1554028373024.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Women only say publically they like ottermode the same way dudes will say they like girl next door types. The truth is that the vast majority of women prefer beefy trim guys and men prefer thick jig titted bombshells. They only say they like ottermode/girlsnextdoor because they dont want to 1) appear shallow, and 2) want to convince themselves very badly that they like what's mediocre because they know they cant pull a Chad or Stacey.

Attached: 1553900622681.png (720x1280, 70K)

No, he means he doesn't hate gay people, minorities and women.

Right. Anyone who isn't an abrasive asshole is considered a leftist to alt right incels

>be a libcuck
>love gays and Islam at the same time
Lol

Women were happier before feminism tricked into trying to become sub-standard replicas of men
nber.org/papers/w14969
Other races are totally fine, there is no master race. But, diversity is flawed and everyone would be better (healthier and happier) off among their own people.
Gays are fine, but they shouldn’t shill their shit to children and have parades/celebrations for their cock cravings. Keep it inside the privacy of your own home and no one cares.

Attached: D72D9A69-A882-4485-9A5B-FF870BF79FFC.jpg (719x472, 52K)

I’m a Democrat and I think we should ban hijabs. Based French got that one right.

I think once the current generation of gays gets old the newer gays will abandon the “pride” festivals and other obnoxious crap. That will be actual progress.

Ya she does have that cottage cheese ass apparently, but I wouldn’t say no.

Never looked into cap’s politics. I’m not exactly on the “lol libtards” train, but everyone turns into robots when they use twitter, it seems...

Squirtle my nigga

Attached: D7A4CAD6-0ECF-40D3-B720-80CCD6B0D4E3.jpg (225x225, 4K)

How does it feel to be autistic?

>picking charmander, bulbasaur, or squirtle
>not having pokemon yellow
Pathetic. Pikachu masterrace checking in

Attached: AB852527-8132-41E2-B9FF-22EFB97014FF.gif (332x250, 3.63M)

Most important thing is sub 10% bodyfat, then the more muscle the better. But with diminishing returns.

How did we go from this
To this
In such a short time

Attached: 1416585768811.jpg (453x500, 46K)

good luck against brock FAGGOT

Attached: 1351563698058.jpg (397x397, 25K)

Nature of Jow Forums. I wish I still had a screengrab that I took back in like 2010 of a thread on /v/. OP was like "Which is your favourite Assassin's Creed" and then 207 replies and 57 images and then the last three posts were all replying to someone else in the thread and the posts read like "I think it's okay to fuck a dolphin because they're big enough to stop you if they didnt want it, so you know they want it. Dont fuck dogs though.", another post directly under it reading "Yeah but the fucking muslims were invading Europe for years so obviously we were going to fight back eventually, I just wish we'd killed them all" and then the latest post was like "yeah Tetris has so much replayability, but really, it's so fucking weird that there are people out there that want to fuck tiles."

It summed Jow Forums up in a single image and I wish I'd never lost it.

Welcome to Jow Forums amigo

in my school only the autists picked the grass pokemon. chads always picked water for some reason and normies picked fire

NidoranM learns double kick at like level 9 and is a lot more common to catch than Mankey. Get him to level 12 by Brock and it's a fucking sweep

Bulbasaur Gang mine was named bulby and he was a real one

someone shooped it to be pokemon. In the original they are playing tetris.

Ayyy my nigger

Actors like him, Thor or Superman don’t stay huge year round. They just get huge for filming and then take it easy for a while. Chris Hemsworth did an interview about that. So did Henry Cavill.

based

you can't truly be big unless you're 6'3+

not at 6'?

Damn I have a new fantasm, playing pokemon with scarlet johanson. How can i achieve this bros ? Will i make it ?

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>Caring about celebs, especially Zion celebs, ever
Sorry man, you missed the train to Making-it-ville

Attached: 06959E6A-74E1-4D69-B108-728664FAA64B.gif (190x300, 1.54M)

>isnt that biig
He never was...he looked decent in the first capt america movie and that was it
Yes..

Cope fag is cope fagging.

Thor has been getting bigger in every movie dude.