What is the equivalent of Jow Forums for your personality?

What is the equivalent of Jow Forums for your personality?

Attached: 1550857034353.jpg (1280x861, 87K)

Uhhhhhhh

Jow Forums

then why are Jow Forumstards universally hated?

Being good looking = having a good personality. It's as simple as that. If you are attractive, people will automatically like you even if you don't change your personality at all.

Whut? Jow Forums isn't for the mind its for shitposting and comparing yourself in /cbt/ until you decide to roid. /lit/ is for the mind lad.

Jow Forums

they aren't, fuck off tranny

lmao

They are
>t. Oldfag

Me 2 brah

Being free, not a life determined by money or other people.
This is where post people fail because its hard to set yourself free from possension, money and other people
But this is the only way to be "free", not controlled by anything else but yourself and your desire.

you're the kind of oldfag that made trap threads

Getting off of Jow Forums
Honestly

I'm not sure what that guy meant but I can argue that point, I think.
You know how girls say they hate muscular men but they're usually just lying to you or themselves?
Well being muscular is being the "Jow Forums physique" right? (I'm not saying Jow Forums users are muscular.)
Now most girls today are or claim to be liberal in some way. When you express contempt for what a girl believes two things happen:
*she wants to destroy you
*she wants you to fuck her
In all likelihood the stronger she feels one of those the stronger she'll feel the other one.
So she might say she hates nazis, like she says she hates muscular guys, but if you confidently express Jow Forumstard beliefs she will be dialling 911 with one hand and touching her clit with the other.

Almost. Being good looking means making a great first impression, but then you have to be practiced at talking to people to leverage that impression into being liked. So practice conversation, get social gains.

Attached: zebra.jpg (1100x1100, 56K)

I'm very nearly identical to the middle after losing about 35 lbs. How to get to right?

Based

whats the point if he looks like a dyel with clothes

Some people see each other without clothes on user

/lit/

only answer

this also /sci/

You’re the kind of fag to bump dick rate threads

The politically incorrect image board.
But really though, this

Attached: 1530059304803.jpg (959x632, 61K)

>3rd picture penis finally flowers into a vagina to match the rest of the body

>centering your identity around universally reviled political opinions you've gained from artifact riddled jpgs and youtube videos
>reading really old books that harold bloom says are good because you've convinced yourself that it makes you smart
>constantly getting into inane arguments about IQ and other bullshit no one well adjusted really cares all that much about on a science board of an anime forum
great tips Jow Forums, with this my self improvement journey can begin

>t. guy who doesn't know how to choose clothing

This.

How do I make the OP progress?

/jp/

Attached: 1295252350010.jpg (500x500, 93K)

Imagine furries but an entire board of them. Now imagine if those furries actually believed they were animals and keep telling you about it like a christian tells you to embrace jesus. Imagine further that they use decade old memes without irony.
That's Jow Forums

Attached: The_stories_and_information_posted_here_are_artistic_works_of_fiction_and_falsehood._Only_a_fool_wou (463x293, 204K)

Imagine being this convinced of your own rightness and afraid of discussion

Stop being entitled

you don't have to imagine it user, it sounds like you're there.

somewhat on the right track..

yep.

probably would be /lit/ or /ic/

My plan is to improve body and mind to the point where I can ascend to my rightful place amongs the gods

Attached: wojack.jpg (560x373, 83K)

>not controlled by anything else but yourself and your desire
You started out well, but really we must transcend beyond desire in order to truly make it

Attached: pepe.png (500x533, 145K)

Leaving Jow Forums and never returning.