Can you pec bounce? How do you do it?

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

Can you pec bounce? How do you do it?

Attached: 1555329123954.gif (2 MB, 325x212)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6_ax9tzgOK8

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

3pl8

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

False, it’s an art. My 76 yr old grandpa learned it while wrestling in HS and he could do it until he passed away

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

nice

Attached: 50338589-2360351547532000-3915544628031389696-n.gif (165 KB, 960x523)

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

#1 be a manlet
#2 do 20 pushups in the morning

gz, after few months youre ready to bounce and make a retard of yourself in front of normies

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

I could do it even before I started lifting. I think it's something like being able to roll your tongue or move your ears, some people have that mind-muscle connection, others don't.

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

Develop mind muscle connection. If you have a really strong mind muscle connection, and a pretty muscular body, you can twitch most major muscles.

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

its a muscle connection thing. You can learn it but it takes time, and some people can do it innately. I know dudes who don't lift at all and can do it, meanwhile I just hit a 250lb one rep PR on bench and only recently have I been able to do it, and my pecs are pretty thick too.

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

Maybe, but I could not do it before I started lifting. Once I hit around 90kg on bench, it startet coming.

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

I have almost no pecs and I can make whatever little I have dance. It's easy.

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

how to learn it?

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

This. Even a skellington can learn it. It's just something you gotta keep trying until you can eventually do it. Some learn it faster.

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

If your mother didn't train you in the bene gesserit way, it's too late for you young Atrides.

Attached: Bene-gesserit.jpg (9 KB, 185x147)

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

I can. I just flex the muscle "lightly", without flexing the muscles around your upper body.
I remember having been able to do it since I was very young. One fun way of improving it is to do it in the beat of a song.

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

Im fat and i can do it

Just watched this video youtu.be/6_ax9tzgOK8

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

It's fucking easy, you don't even need to reach 1 pl8 to do it.
Are you guys fucking peclets?

James Peterson
James Peterson

you need muscle control kinda like how most people can only lift one eyebrow unless you can move that muscle in that way you can move it lifting may help but it’s not guaranteed

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

Just flex your pecs for a millisecond, then let go.
I think I read somewhere it's beneficial if you're able to bench your own bodyweight, don't take that too seriously though, could be bull.

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

Can't do it as quickly as OPs pic but I can bounce my pecs a bit
Only 1pl8 bench too

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

I can only do it if I slightly press my arms against the chest. Am I supposed to be able to do it without involving my arms?

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

No. you just have to appear like you aren't moving your arms

James Phillips
James Phillips

i can do it somewhat but only both pecs at the same time

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit