Sexual health general

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

sexual health general

i recently realized the art of fucking is as important, if not more, than your physique.

sex gods pls send us your wisdom.

i would also appreciate tips on how to not come so fast, it is embarassing.

Attached: Ypv1Bnh.jpg (136 KB, 818x1024)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus_infection

Adam Young
Adam Young

kegels.

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

why tho

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

Dont rush the stroke

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

Work on cardio and do Kegels a little.

Your dick gets harder, you can make her cum faster. Then you can gradually build up stamina each time.

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

eat pussy
Pelvic floor controls your orgasm and makes it to where you can wag your dick like a front tail

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

control your orgasm you dumb bitch, also harder erections

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

I take 3 pills of yohimbe, maca and horny goat weed an hour before my girlfriend comes over. I edge the entire time until she gets to my place. I'll let her rant about feminism or some stupid shit for a bit before I choke her and shoot jizz in her armpits.

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

sex wisdom:

consent and communication

:^)

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

Bend your knees son

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

For lasting longer, bite your tongue. Also if you think you aren't going to last, just switch to your hands. I commonly change between them, and I've been by a number of ladies I've been with that I have been their best.

Also do not underestimate the power of foreplay and mood. Taking that 5-10 minutes to hold them from behind and kiss them, and rub their bodies makes it so much easier to get them off. Build from gentle touches to firmer touches, especially for pussy. My experience when actually using my hands is pick a pace, and stick to it. I typically go for one that's moderate. The first couple of minutes you may question if you should go faster or harder, don't. For her, that pace becomes an anticipation for the next thrust, only push more firmly if you know she is close, but otherwise keep the pace the same.

Finally, this one is probably the most out there, but little things add up, even how clean the room is, how it smells, etc, those things get reflected back onto you. Things like holding doors open, and showing kindness are big dick energy. Being sensitive to that stuff can be tough, but that's my experience. Not that a guy posting on a Syro-Palestinian glass blowing forum has a lot of credit

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

think of work or school, it's enough to calm you down but you wont lose your stiffie like if you think of some ugly hairy friend dude or something or you could also do that if the pussy is too good

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

Based

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

How to increase libido?

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

also wear a rubber ffs, no girl will tell you about her booming hpv infection or something, i learned the hard way

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

That takes all the pleasure away though.

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

You now have a booming hpv infection?

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

(((hpv)))
Oy vey

Attached: 1554020928537.png (111 KB, 324x535)

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

Threads like this really show the age and experience of a typical Jow Forums poster. Lol

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

be dating a girl
fuck the first time while we're drunk and both coming out of a drought
cum in like 5 minutes
next time we meet and fuck she teases me about it and rocks her hips in such a way that just fucking destroys me and I cum in 5 minutes
right
it's on
next time we go to fuck, I'm rocky in the ring, arnie in the jungle, I'm in the literal fucking zone, im mentally playing back my lifting mix at full volume as I summon the spirits of bionicle
I'm keeping perfect pacing, adjusting my form as I thrust for maximum pleasure as we switch things up and move against each other
she's moaning and I'm starting feel that tingle as she starts to roll her hips under me
start pumping even harder and with each thrust I'm exhaling like a boxer at the bag
I'm untouchable.
my breath control is immaculate
I can go has hard as I like as she's clamping down like a vice and writhing but I'm totally in control
I am Zen. At real inner peace and perfectly intune with her body.
she puts her hand on my shoulder and whispers into my ear
"why are you breathing like that? it's really weird"
illusion shatters around me
I shudder into complete shame and orgasm
she just laughs at me, looks my right in the eye and says
"what happened user?"

even typing that out again I got a semi and wanted to cry.

Attached: 1479355249541.png (116 KB, 512x552)

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

realizing this is the kid telling you to post body

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

listen to her breathing

literally you can time how close they are to an orgasm purely from how they breathe. Also, learn to gyrate your hips. If I fuck my girl really hard right as she's climaxing then go slow and move my hips in circles right as she's cumming, she literally starts convulsing.

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

ugly fucking cauliflower looking ass shit i hate it so much
yep, ama

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

I have HPV as well, but I've never noticed any side effects on my dick. WHat's suppose to happen in men? I thought HPV was just dangerous for women because it can lead to cervical cancer?

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

i dont know how or why but i can go on for hours and for times on end with like 15 minute breaks. I've had girls literally begging me to cum because they came like 3 times and their pussy can't take any more pounding. I've noticed that i last significantly longer when i'm stoned compared to sober also.

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

I usually take some phenibut to make me feel relaxed and confident. I'll last up to an hour or more sometimes. It has the similar effects to alcohol in that it feel uninhibited and very enjoyable, but it also increases my endurance. Don't overdo it because you'll end up with whiskey dick or she will get tired and sore from too much fucking.

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

tfw short frenulum
Its over

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

can confirm that fucking on phenibut is god tier, but sometimes I last too long

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

Never done kegels, but cardio helps a lot. Also for some reason I get insanely good mental control over my dick when I'm high, so I can fuck for a really long time without coming.

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

tfw GF only orgasms from clitoral stimulation and never from penetration
do I just suck in bed, is muh dick not big enough?

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

I'm exhaling like a boxer at the bag
elaborate

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

When you're about to cum slow down or pull out and hit that kegel floor, switch to your hands (breasts/pussy).
You need to learn how to orgasm without ejaculation. This is honestly the secret to becoming a sex deity.

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

you can get all kinds of cancer from that useless piece of shit virus. I had like 3-5 warts which were not too big but they made me so anxious i had to cut them off, feeling them around your dick is one of the most frustrating feelings period

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

Keep your pubes at kinda-trimmed level, like a centimeter, and use that to grind while thrusting. Gonna need to not be fat to do it and it'll be a good ab workout

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

stick it in her pooper

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

This is easily the best information in this thread.

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

I opened the door for her and cleaned my room, why didn't she cum?

James Richardson
James Richardson

Not that a guy posting on a Syro-Palestinian glass blowing forum has a lot of credit

Your advice shows that you know what you're talking about, even being a Brazilian basket weaving forum poster.

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

Have you tried this position?
Her legs are together and yours are on the outside. Try putting a pillow under her hips to go deeper. You can spread her cheeks to get deeper. You can reach under her armpits and grip her shoulders/throat for a really rough fuck. But what usually does the trick is I'll just lie there as deep as I can go while she is barely moving her hips getting a good dick massage. It's slow, but the build up to her orgasm is amazing. Don't underestimate the power of wrapping your hand around her throat and hair pulling and even sticking a finger in her mouth so she can suck on something. You can even play with her clit a little.

Attached: image045.jpg (12 KB, 360x240)

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

idk if this is the place to post this but fuck it

be sexually inexperienced retard
making out with gf, she's not on birth control nor do we have condoms so we decide to only use our hands
she gives me a handjob, so she may or may not have gotten some precum on her hands. Not actual semen though, because I made myself climax and the semen was promptly cleaned up afterwards
after a little while, she fingers herself
I didn't realise that she might have had some precum on her hands and I don't know if she wiped it off

tl;dr gf might have "fingered" (although she really only rubbed the outer lips, she didn't put any fingers actually inside because her vagina is super sensitive) herself with a bit of precum on her fingers. What are the chances she could get pregnant from this?
I'm not sure if this matters, but my previous ejaculation was a few days before and I had been peeing multiple times throughout the day.

It happened only a couple nights ago so I could still get her emergency contraception if it's necessary.

Attached: uf9YNVm.png (313 KB, 735x720)

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

It's the lyrics to Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam

Nathan White
Nathan White

The chances are very low, but there is still a chance. Communicate with her about whether she's on birth control, if not go get emergency contraception. Several types of contraception are viable until 5 days after conception/sex.

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

I wouldnt worry about it but I'm a piece of shit :^)

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

Check what part of her cycle she is on. If she's super fertile and you're really worried then get emergency shit but I used to fuck my GF rawdog all the time and she wasn't on the pill, just knew when to do it when she was least likely to get preggers

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

Bending your knees is god tier, trust me, especially during cow girl.

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

What do you guys do about pubic hair ? And what do you think of it of females ?

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

I cornrow my nut hair nigga

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

Tantric breathing is great and if you've got a regular sex partner it's important to talk about what you both like and maybe dip a toe into things you're not used to

Logan James
Logan James

redpill me on hip movement

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

cardio

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

not taking an hpv vaccine

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

what the fuck i came her for bad advice

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

literally the key to becoming a sex god

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

Ok I get that part but can you explain it to me?

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

Trim

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

having multiple partners
Disgusting desu

Brody Green
Brody Green

while you're sitting in your chair, try moving just your hips in clockwise and counter-clockwise motions without moving your upper body. If you can do that exact same thing while you have a hard on inside of a girl, she will squeal in under 5 minutes. Also, you can take salsa if you're into dancing. Learning how to dance and sex go hand in hand, honestly.

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

Buy a Hitachi wand

It will make your life easier
Also take breaks, there's no need to cum in 1 session, enjoy the girl like a buffet, have a little bit of everything.

I always get repeat customers

Attached: 1549556048916.jpg (122 KB, 1024x1024)

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

Realize I can't overcome my premature ejaculation unless I either cum and wait for a second round, or pull out and stop myself for a few times before managing to last a few minutes
Girlfriend starting the pill again
How do I make sure I don't go flaccid between rounds? Sometimes I can sometimes I need a break and I'm not sure what affects this.

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

you can literally stretch it

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

like a belly dancer? like pic related?

Attached: belly-dance-hip.gif (874 KB, 245x240)

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

somewhat, yeah. You don't have to do that motion the entire time you're having sex with a girl, but if you do it right as she's about to have an orgasm it will literally amplify it by 10x.

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

Hey now when those of us who arent 15 years old were growing up that shit wasnt offered in the mainstream and had hardly any research behind it. Besides with 80-90% of the population having it might as well join them

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

I've been doing kegels for a while and I can hold for 2+ minutes. I've read a bunch about dry orgasms and I get how it works. I gave it a couple of tries (2-3) and I managed to achieve delayed ejaculation consistently.

I feel that I'm close to dry orgasms, but I read that dry orgasms redirect the fluids to your bladder. That's fine but allegedly there are a bunch of muscles keeping your bladder shut while orgasming/ejaculating (not sure which). I've read about people damaging these muscles because of dry orgasms.

What has been your experience? It's kind fo frustrating because dry orgasms sound duper cool, but I'm a little freaked out about damaging my bladder and needing a surgery. The worst part is that there isn't too much info on the topic besides surface level bullshit.

Attached: fp.gif (199 KB, 400x500)

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

(((hpv)))
Holy shit, it's real. Coincidence?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus_infection

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

pretty sure sperm can't survive very long in the open air. but might as well murder her to be safe.

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

Another user here, practice dancing, seriously. Learning how to loosen up your body easily translates to how you can move in bed, it's all about rhythm and being able to be loose. I'm not saying going out to get dance lessons, good practice would be just listening to club music unironically as they tend to have a strong and set rhythm. Just feel how your body wants to move and let it do it, even if you're self conscious about it or don't think it will translate into sex, it will work out. The key is that you get comfortable moving, and that fluidity will take care of itself

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

Do cardio for better blood flow & erections.

Try doing kegels and reverse kegels to control the amount of blood in your dick. You'll be able to last longer by holding a reverse kegel as you're getting closer to orgasm.

I don't know if you can control the downtime after you orgasm. Afaik it's caused by secretions of prolactin after you ejaculate and there were some weird meds that supposedly decrease the downtime but haven't looked too much into that.

I know it's not what you want to hear but It's perfectly natural to go soft after you ejaculate. The down time gets longer as you age. I remember looking at studies about substances that decrease the downtime so make sure to search for that.

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

My erections are always fine and strong but i recently spent 3 days with a girl, fucked her 6 times for about 30-45 minutes each time.

A lot of the time i was only at like 80% hardness, and in certain positions maybe 60%. She didnt seem to mind though.

Every day we were out walking around, a lot, like 20,000-30,000 steps. And my sleep was piss poor every night, that girl sleeps like 5 hours a night... i need 8 at least.

Do you think that is the cause, does that affect your erections? Its really annoying because im hard as fuck at home.

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

Sound advice man, though I never know if I'm really doing the reverse kegals right.

And the reason I'm asking is because there have been cases in the past where I could have just kept going after I ejaculate and I was wondering if it was something I did differently. Like, I think there's a difference between when I let the orgasm happen or try to fight it and have it happen anyway but I don't know if that's the cause for me being able to keep going or not.

To begin with I wish I didn't have this problem but I'm like hyper sensitive for the first nut and can't seem to train myself around that.

Attached: 105---Andy-and-Kevin-Make-a-Friend-(or-One-Bang-for-Two-Brothers).mp4-snapshot-10.43-[2018.05.28-23. (58 KB, 960x720)

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

ok user thanks, I'll try if I ever have sex

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

OH and to add to it i just couldnt cum, im not a 5 minute guy but i had to finish by hand, my own hand.

My body just couldnt cum.

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

Hmmm. That sounds special.

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

Every thing is a cohencidence

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

taking (((vaccines)))

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

the art of fucking
art

Cameron King
Cameron King

HAMON BREATHING

Attached: qttchwvsruskhtob7fojkgz7e2oa3vih-hq.jpg (47 KB, 595x630)

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

Have more sex. When I fuck at least once a day it progressively takes longer and longer to cum. By the end of two weeks I can go for 30-45minutes. I fap once a day if I'm not having sex to keep the sensitivity down.

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

there are actually two kegel muscles which is why you can do both a kegel and reverse kegel at the same time

David Adams
David Adams

I knew a kid in high school who became a dad this way.

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

thanks m8 ill try it

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

But it is all attached to the shaft

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

I'm 26, do I tell her I'm a virgin?

William Evans
William Evans

Sorry but can you explain exactly how to do these? Like I just flex it and contract my anus? Can I do this anytime or do I need to be erect? Do you usually jerk off til erect and then practice it? How many should I do at a time? Also what is jelqing? Sorry for blog

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

Best way to fuck in small car civic size, tried on back seats and it was bad.

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

Only after you did it, and only if you want it to be a one night stand

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

nah bro just roll with it. shits more instinctual than you think and 99% of guys suck in bed so she more than likely won't notice. but it probably would turn her off if she knew you were a virgin. makes her wonder why other women aren't attracted to you and question herself

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

Absolutely based Palestinian-bro.

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

front passenger seat, recline it and have her ride you

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

No idea what my performance will be but you want to say there won't be any awkward questions afterwards anyway? Cool. Knowing is half the battle...

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

doubt she'd ask but just lie brother, fake it til you make it.

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

yea sleep affects me personally.

Regarding hardness, you can literally pump blood into your dick by doing kegels while you fuck. Also it's fun for the grill cuz almost nobody does this. There's 90% chance that she won't notice tho unless it's super tight.

I think reverse kegels are a bit weird because you're not really flexing a muscle you're just relaxing it. Think if it as flexing your biceps vs stretching. If you can't do next time you pee try to make the stream faster without touching your dick - that's a reverse kegel. It also gets easier as you do more kegels. This guy says there a reverse kegel muscle tho so maybe I'm wrong

there have been cases in the past where I could have just kept going after I ejaculate
I know what you're talking about I've had the same. I'm reasonably fit and I can't really tell if I'm going to get flacid 20 seconds after ejaculating, or if I'll run a semi for 5-10 minutes & get a boner afterwards. Still kind of a mystery to me that's why I'm focusing on controlling my ejaculation so I don't have to guess. I'll definitely look into it when I have the time tho. Please share with us your findings in the future

Are you sure there's not just 1 muscle? I thought that reverse kegels are relaxing the muscle more than usual instead of flexing. A bunch of non reputable sources say that both use the same muscle. Can't find any scientific info tho

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

iskra lawrence is literally perfect

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

Just remember that it is not a porno.
In my experience girls don't like it if you fuck them fast and hard unless maybe when they are close to coming. Keep a moderate and consistent speed.
Same with playing with her clit. Don't do that A B C shit with your finger or tongue just do a circular constant speed motion with your fingers and experiment a bit every girl is different some like circular some like side to side etc.
Also do a few minutes of foreplay but not too long.

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

This is unironically the best advice for everything in life

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

But what is too long for foreplay?

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

Sure man, I don't mind giving my input.

My girl likes it fast and hard, which must be some kind of murphy law because I nut in under a minute if I don't properly take my time, and sometimes even when I try.

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

Can confirm this user know what the fuck he's talking about. Even if she wants to rush into it and just get absolutely pounded right away, tease her a little bit first and it'll go a long way.

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

These women are gross, you have no idea how bad that looks when it hits 37. A skinny women at 37 will still get you turned on, this weight level is really really gross.

How are marketers so successfully fatpilling all these men with the "thicc meme" are people really that retarded?

Are they going to start telling us that retarded low IQ people are "slow and steady",
yo yo yo like me a steady chick, she got that nice slow talk

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

Impossible. Foreplay is enjoyable for both partners. If it isn't then I wouldn't hook up with them. Foreplay will go on as long as it takes. She, or you, will be too horned up and proceed to fucking and that's exactly how long it needs to be.

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

0'0000001% chance.

I mean, I fuck my girlfriend bareback all the time, cumming outside, and we have never had a problem.

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

Stop death gripping. I do that shit too but that's what happens if you overdo it

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

How are marketers so successfully fatpilling all these men with the "thicc meme"

Attached: full-cream.webm (2.93 MB, 960x960)

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

You're the stupid one. If you're looking for a long term relationship then your woman will eventually stop getting your rocks off, or she'll be less and less willing to fuck as the years go by. Long term love isn't all about the body. Your personalities will be responsible for 90% of that pair bonding
Don't go marrying a woman in her late 30s, she's going to spit out some retarded kids.

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

It doesn't exist, the closest thing you'll get to too long is she'll push herself on you to do it herself, you don't have to worry about her losing interest if that's what you mean. Use how you feel as a gauge, if you are ready to go give it a few more minutes

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

Every girl I’ve ever hooked up with, despite how much they claimed to not like hard and fast, has wanted it hard and fast.
Also do a few minutes of foreplay but not too long
Oh well that explains it lmao, no wonder you cant actually turn a girl on

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

I almost never have morning/random boners. I am 23, and have no problem getting a strong erection with the right stimuli, but the lack of random boners concerns me for the future. My peers say they get them every morning, but I almost never do. Is this a bad sign? How can I increase my libido?

Attached: pp-550x550.u1.jpg (43 KB, 550x550)

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

Areas of focus
Take deep breaths
Focus on relaxing your muscles the rest of your body.
Learn your own arousal levels 1-10 (9,5 being point of no return when you cannot stop yourself from cumming)
Bonus read. Sex God Method on psychology of good sex.

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

3 pills of yohimbe will fuck you up. hell, even one will. Open the capsule and take half with a spoon first

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

Give Nofap a try

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

do you do that to last longer or has it the opposite effect

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

M8

Every girl wants to get pounded like a piece of meat on the counter. Any that say otherwise are lying.

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

My gf is the same way. She takes great pleasure in humiliating me

James Perez
James Perez

This
Plus cardio
Kegels make a very minor difference
Cardio is key for being able to perform and last

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

True phenibut let's me rawdog all day it's a miracle drug

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

dick wag
I dunno why but chicks always find it funny

Luis White
Luis White

Kek she sounds based af

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

Next time grab her by the mouth and tell her "shut the fuck up bitch" and keep slamming away then grab her by the back of her hair and force it into the pillow

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

is this true guys?

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

frenulets
when will thy learn

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

Why has no one said fapping 1 out like an hour before what the fuck ? Works like magic

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

Dude I came in my friend's gf and I don't give a shit. Just live your life bro and punch her belly if she gets preggers

Attached: 1555252748756.jpg (11 KB, 249x202)

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

wag your dick like a front tail
Are there actual guys that can't do this?

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

His was better, kys

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

How do you kiss? What the fuck am I supposed to do? I don't want to try it with a whore since I have someone that cares about me and I care about her. Are there any guides and videos that can help me? It's fucking weird that there's s guide to eating pussy but not kissing

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

imitate her the first time you kiss, after that you will know as much as everyone else and can try to get better at it

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

that’s just cuz that kind of sex is what’s natural to you

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

That's great but what if she waits for me to initiate and get her going? How the fuck and what the fuck do I do? I've read the sex God method but I need a kiss god method

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

Nah like 60% of women never have a vaginal orgasm in their life. I'm pretty confident in my abilities and have had some girlfriends and sexual partners who have had orgasms most or every time we had sex, and others who had a harder time or could never cum from penetration. You learn to adjust and live with it.

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

Craft root beer makes me horny as fuck. I think its the sasparilla. You won't get the effect on bangs though

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

based

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

This

Last gf would shake and moan from coming on my dick, current gf needs tongue-to-clit direct stimulation to get off.

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

At least i'm a 6'4 Chad

David Barnes
David Barnes

Came here to post this. Making her cum is an all day affair.

Making us cum is her arching her back, biting her lip and saying "I want you to fuck my ass with that big dick"

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Never stick it in before giving her an orgasm. Very few girls get one from vaginal penetration.

Once you did it, she will beg you for the dick she will be so wet it will enter without a problem. Since she already got an orgasm everything else is a plus so you can just pund her and cum without worries.

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Yes. Stronger erection, quicker recovery time. With my stack I've managed to double cum my girlfriend w/no recovery time a few times in a week. Girls love being surprised with that

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

I thought dick wiggling is a basic ability of every man

Attached: 1554406008737.jpg (48 KB, 720x720)

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

I started getting morning boners every morning after I started running

William Young
William Young

ou read what now? just lean in and put your lips over hers. target either the upper lip or the lower. Then follow it up with a slight suction. Readjust a little and slight suction again. Don#t you even dare to use your tongue when you haven't kissed before. When she whips out hers you will know how to do it.
when it comes to sexual acts it's always learning by doing.

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

how often/far do you run?

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

Tfw she says

Do whatever you want with me I already came

Attached: 1525388794348.png (77 KB, 380x349)

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

There are poor bastards who can't even get it up to begin with...

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

tfw she says fuck my ass I wanna cum again

Attached: 1rl6fh.jpg (27 KB, 640x430)

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

do you take finasteride?

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

i would also appreciate tips on how to not come so fast, it is embarassing.

NO PORN

Also when you're jerking off try not to cum so quickly. For guys it becomes a habit early especially if you grew up with siblings/intrusive parents.

Most importantly, just relax and have fun. Sex should be fun and it stops being so if you worry so much about nutting. Worse case scenario you bust early, laugh it off and blame it on being too fired up, and then eat her pussy.

Attached: 1508760922751.jpg (85 KB, 600x600)

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

shit was cash

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

tiss tiss tiss tiss
huh huh huh huh

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

3 times a week for 40+ minutes.

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

lets say someone would have problems coming during sex even after an hour what are they supposed to do to change that?
That said person has no problems coming alone with masturbation though.

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

Do girls even like it if you eat their ass?
Ive been doing it to the hookers I visit. Most are chubby and are too self conscious so they ask me to stop after a few mouthfuls.

Attached: 1446417298633.jpg (37 KB, 686x576)

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

You will get tongue cancer

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

keked

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

what about testicle aches?

William Cruz
William Cruz

fucking kek

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

Dear God that is the most degenerate shit I've ever read

James Lee
James Lee

an in credible post
simply masterful

Attached: B710A07C-3352-48C8-974A-F340423EC4A0.jpg (181 KB, 661x456)

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

Its true. I honestly wish more women would put in the fucking minimal effort of doing their part, though on that note. Maybe its just the girls I've been with, but its always 100% of the effort on my part you mentioned, with them dead fishing their way to an orgasm when the sex happens. I've been told I was great but for fuck's sake, just SAY something, move kind of sexy, I dunno, its not that hard, bitch. Like one line of dirty talk makes me diamonds, but most girls don't say or do shit.

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

Anybody has pelvic floor issues? I have what some call a "hard flaccid", and it affects my sex life.

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

go see a psychologist

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

They're insecure for most girls you have to encourage the slut within constantly positively reinforce any kinky things she does that you like. Or straight up tell her what to say then over time they start doing it without command. Its like training a puppy I swear. If you ever fuck a girl and she seems like she "knows what she's doing" its because some other guy trained her and the moves she starts pulling on you are moves he likes.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

said person should stop choking the shit out of his dick to allow the nerves to feel different kinds of stimulation. You're using too much pressure. You basically trained your dick to respond to masturbation and sex is too different. Either nofap for a while or just start jerking off with light pressure and some kind of lube.

You didn't mention any anxiety, but maybe you're too nervous and that's what's holding you back. In that case relax and check img

Attached: bUrself.jpg (31 KB, 440x550)

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

maybe it's psychological? What caused it?

There's a lot of guys on the pegym forum that try to fix this with kegels and other exercises. I haven't personally dealt with that.

William Flores
William Flores

My girlfriend is like a guy in that regards. Once she cums once she's pretty satisfied and loses interest or stops being wet.

Kind of weird so I don't get her off before intercourse anymore.

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

girl
you don't have to pretend user

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

I went to an urologist and my dick is fine, no problem there. I will go to a psychologist too
I used to have rough sex with my girlfriend and one day my benis broke. For a week I had a hard time getting an erection. I believe that doing a lot of kegel exercises somehow tightened my pelvic muscles

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

Dicklets detected. No shame. Just truth. If you cannot make a woman orgasm vaginally you do not have it.

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

Oh shit I've always been afraid of something like this happening to me. Did it become bent or did it just hurt & fuck up your erection?
Also are you not able to get an erection at all or is it inconsistent?

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

Attached: bait.jpg (24 KB, 600x604)

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

After sex it was normal but after a few hours I felt some dull pain at the top of me penis. For the first week I could not get an erection without further stimuli (either porn or handwork) but it passed. Now I can get an erection with my mind but it is quite inconsistent. Also I cum fast. My girlfriend is supportive and likes to think that she is the one that makes me cum fast. God bless her.

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

I mean at the base of the penis

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

What is Google you fucking retard. Jesusfuck

Attached: this-bothers-me.gif (2.31 MB, 279x350)

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

So there's no pain and no physical symptoms that an urologist can detect? You're probably worried of it happening again or something. If you still think sth's wrong with your dick go to a second urologist so he can check you blood vessels with a doppler scan to be 100% sure but it's probably mental.

I don't think what happened to you could cause a pelvic floor imbalance and you didn't mention having issues before the incident.

Also props for coming to the leading Algerian beekeeping forum for medical advice, truly inspiring.

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

Don't go marrying a woman in her late 30s, she's going to spit out some retarded kids
False, the exact opposite. While it is true that birth defect drastically rise with maternal age it is still a small number (e.g. if 1/1000 women in their 20s have a dumb kid, and 2/1000 in their 30s do the rate doubled, but it's still very small).
Older mothers typically are more calm, have better financial resources, and parenting techniques which lead to better offspring. This is the "nurture" side of things which is indeed important.

If you're looking for a long term relationship then your woman will eventually stop getting your rocks off
Not true and appearance is more than sexual. A thin woman is healthier and her everyday appearance affects her attitude, how she is treated, and in turn how she treats you and acts.

Judy Woodruff is certainly not sexy but any man in old age would like to have her because she is pleasant and has a dignified look, looks and aesthetics go beyond sex.

Straight guys have a preference for fit guy friends, the only time straight fit guys hang out with fat and ugly guys is if their hillarious and a total bro.

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

Kek, if I was fucking dudes I'd be proud of it, not hiding it on an anonymous image-board.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

The chances are extremely low, maybe not 1 in a million low but in that territory.

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

Based Hitachi bro.

You will give her the best orgasm of her life, it will have nothing to do with you, but she'll tell her friends that you're a god of sex because women are idiots.

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

Is there like a micro wand that does the same and is concealable so she doesn't know what the fuck I'm doing to her? I don't want her to find out that there's a device like this so she buys it and leaves

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

Try taking some 5HTP. It may help slow things down.

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

maximum virginity achieved. /thread

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

I can tell you're either fat, bald, gay or a virgin (or all of them) just from your post

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

Nobody here is having sex, I've been here too long and seen too much defeatist bullshit to consider any other possibility.

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

Hi user,

Sincere post incoming. You have OCD, and fitness stuff is also likely a component.

No matter what anyone says here you will find a way to convince yourself shes pregnant or that there was some possibility. (based on what you described there is ZERO absolutely zero chance).

OCD inst necessarily a bad thing. It can be great and make people studiious and responsible and it can often be a hyper developed conscience.
Perhaps your mind is telling you to focus on other things and you are aware of the importance of being a good father and right now would not be a good time.
If sex causes more worry than its worth, maybe wait. get to a financial situation where you feel comfortable

Also, (even though this wont help because you have OCD) there is no way shes pregnant. precum comes from the cowper's gland and contains no sperm. Even if it was loaded with sperm, contrary to popular beliefe it does "take just one sperm" to get a girl pregnant. How do i know? Because men with less than 20 MILLION sperm per ejaculate and classified as medically infertile. A very very tiny drop of sperm does not contain that much. On average women can only get pregnant 5-7 days a month and if you ejaculated an entire healthy load into the woman and let it sit there for 30 minutes you would still only have a 25% chance.

Here is the real truth, condoms + pulling out are %100, they really are. People just lie and said they used them and broke. Think about how much people lie about what they eat. There is absolutley no way you can get a girl pregnant if you had a condom and pull out. Doctors almost never contract diseases by using latex gloves, diseases much smaller than sperm. And there is absolutely no way you can get a girl pregnant from precum on the fingers. If she did, keep the baby because its some miracle baby.

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

you couldnt be more wrong, im a skinny good looking professor with social anxiety who's had a few long serious relationships with very shy nerdy girls. It was one of my girlfriends in my twenties (her 19) who was real into art who showed me Jow Forums.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Bunch of fucking degenerates

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

This is pretty based

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

"shut the fuck up" is the best dirty talk line.

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

based Jow Forums doctors diagnosing anons from 100 words or less.
Thank you for your service!

William Roberts
William Roberts

Every man on earth needs to read The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida. That shit will change your life and provide the deepest wisdom on how to navigate women and the world. Truly a must and absolutely irreplaceable. You're welcome.

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

hold on baby i want to grab something
(pulls out 14 inch 1.2 pound hitachi wand)
***vvvrrrr*** let me rub this on your puss **vvrrrr**
user wtf is that? why do you have a giant vibrator?
heh heh for ur pleasure babe
how many other girls have you used this on? i'm not putting that disgusting thing near me (starts getting dressed to leave)

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

Based

James Collins
James Collins

Great post actually

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

Kek yeah I could see that a Hitachi wand is either a HER item or something you get together cuz you're in a relationship.

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

The hardest thing about making a girl cum is washing the pepper spray out of your eyes afterwards.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

Don't be a nice guy in the bed room. Don't look for her to lead the way. If you are playing the masculine role, and she the feminine roll, then you need to lead the way entirely. You choose which position, you move her into it, you choose when to switch, you take the fucking lead. Let yourself be animalistic. Drop all your sense of propriety. Ravish her, but do it with love. Girls love feeling like you are lost in lust and loving desire. Be affectionate at times, but also be rough. Grab her hair, put your hands around her neck. Every girl I've ever been with has loved being called a dirty slut and a whore once the scene has been set and they feel completely lost in the moment. You need to fuck her, and she needs to feel like she is being fucked. But at the same time, drop moments of affection and tenderness in there, so she knows she can trust you and she doesn't feel degraded by the interaction. Instead she feels empowered by it. Girls get off on feeling that they're so hot that this affectionate dominate force feels the need to ravish her. But see needs to know that the dirty talk is just that, dirty talk. It's a fantasy, and you let her know that by showing affection in between the dirty shit you do or say. But you need to let yourself go. Ravish her. Drop your self regulating bullshit and take her, but do it with love.

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

based

Attached: 1550962872311.png (1010 KB, 697x954)

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

My dick is 7.5 x 5.5 and gf is the same way. I can pound her for an hour straight and she will scream and moan like a banshee but only cums with her clit

Some girls are built differently

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

Thanks user, genuinely, this really eased my nerves

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

just SAY something, move kind of sexy, I dunno
user I'm not like those girls in the porn you watch, you're disgusting

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

based

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

This sounds like a german WW2 tank manual to me. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

What axis am I gyrating? Like a hoola hoop?

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

Put your bicep on your face and grip the back of your head with your palm like a facehugger. Make out with your bicep and flex/unflex it to simulate reciprocation

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

I'll go for the american tank manual
grab a throw pillow or just dont give a fuck about a little sex fluid somewhere on your pillow
make sure its about under her belly button when she lays on it
sex parts should be aimed up at you at like a 20 degree angle, the pillow forces her to arch her back a little
Then the world is your oyster really, I like to get a real high angle on it at the start of my stroke because she actually cums from penetration and that hits the g spot p good
I think he's trying to get you to go balls deep and soak it like a mormon or something, sounds like virgin shit to me.

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

How much did it cost you and how was recovery?

Julian Green
Julian Green

I can’t internalize all this knowledge when I can’t fucking fuck. I keep getting randomly cockblocked by the universe. Thanks for the tip though

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

Ah! So you are a faggot

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

Don’t admit it. The satisfaction is when its done, you finally got it over with and you just feel like a normal guy. She might suck at it for all i know, a lot of women just fucking lay there and expect you to do everything.
It’ll feel natural user, its all in the hips and the warmth of a womans body on yours just feels satisfying. You’ll feel like a dog and you’ll just want more and more.

Good luck

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

You were drained or slightly fatigued, very normal. I had similar experiences when I would initially meet a girl and would fuck 2 or 3 times a day. I also have no problem lasting that long or longer, you must remember its physical activity like cardio. Sleep, hydration, the intensity and frequency all can play a part in performance. Dont worry, just take a break, sleep more get hydrated and you will be fine. Do not let it become a mental thing.

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

Yes. I'm just stating how my wife gets her orgasm. I usually just go in deep and let her do all the gyrating. She doesn't get off from rough fucking even though I do enjoy going to town on her with choking and bear hugging. I like to do that position and wrap both my arms underneath her real tight so she can't wriggle free and escape.

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

Idk bud I can fuck 6 times in one day and be rock hard every time. Takes a long ass time to cum tho at the end and I'm practically shooting blanks just little squirts instead of puddles. You got dick problems son.

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

This is best advice. This comes with experience.
Be observant of how she reacts to the things u do, but dont ask directly unless u both are autistic. I swear it becomes like a game, press this, turn here, bite this etc...

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

Pls no bully. I've googled many times but I don't really get it

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

Attached: 1554342921212.jpg (26 KB, 654x477)

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

I can’t even remember my PIN dude how the fuck do I remember your sex IKEA guide ;_;

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

tfw plagued with performance anxiety
almost always fucks up ONS because I can't get hard
I can only have sex with someone successfully after multiple tries
even on max dose Cialis (even tried 25mg), I often can't get a boner or I start pushing rope mid-penetration
while the ability to get a boner improves, my ability to maintain it is always an issue, especially when I'm on top and going to town
on top of this I take FOREVER to cum
blowjobs and handies do absolutely nothing for me

I blame this 100% on porn brain and death grip. I wish I never found anal porn in high school, cause I'm 24 now and years of jacking it with a death grip to anal porn still fucks with me. I had this issue in high school too, and still have it now despite running a fuck ton of steroids that are supposed to drastically increase your libido.

So the answer would obviously be NoFap, right? Well, if I don't fap for 1-2 days, I get insanely horny. I'm in med school and this horniness is often so intense that I can't focus on studying. And my schedule is so packed sometimes that my gf can't even come over for a quickie (makes it even harder with performance anxiety). So of course, I jack it to porn real quick because jacking it to mental images takes too long and I gotta get back to studying.

This is a vicious fucking cycle and I'm fucking running out of options. Fuck porn, and fuck high school me who decided to beat my dick til it went numb. I don't know what to do anymore.

Attached: 1542333659083.jpg (32 KB, 540x960)

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

You can use the muscles that stop your pee midstream when you are just about to cum to stop yourself from ejaculating while having a minor orgasm.

Next time you go piss reach behind your balls and stop the stream a few times, you should feel where the muscle is with your fingers easy enough. Then just work out that muscle by doing reps, you don't need weight just tense and hold.

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

you still have an orgasm and you go soft
the jizz will hang out in your urethra until you piss

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

Congrats daddy!

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

hello i am a 28 year old kissless virgin and i want to DIE

Levi Long
Levi Long

Guys I don't understand how kegels help, am I doing it wrong?

I got really good at using that muscle to the point where I can basically control when I cum, but if I hold in my cum I just kind of lose the "drive" and my boner wilts, exactly the same as if I just had an orgasm

I've tried pulling out right before orgasm then using my mouth/fingers, and repeating, to last longer, it works on some girls but others basically scream at me to put it back in and say that kills their mood if they're getting close

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

I have never had sex and I'm approaching 23 ffs

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

how do I (anything positive that helps getting better at sex)?

C A R D I O
A
R
D
I
O

Extras:
increase your pelvic floor muscles awareness and control during sex - keep it relaxed when fucking, clench it hard and slow down a little bit when you START to feel the ramp up that leads to orgasm
reverse kegels to increase that relaxation ability
regular kegels to make the muscles stronger
peaceful anxiety-free mindset during sex (alcohol or phenibut helps)
having sex more frequently
nutritious diet, good sleep and CARDIO

Attached: cardio.png (3 KB, 282x179)

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

Is it worth picking up? What dosage would you recommend?

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

If you want to learn how to fuck, watch Justin Slayer. None better in the stroke game. Scenes with Angel Dark, Mary Anne, and Esperanza Gomez.

inb4 nigger

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

Reminder shes 80kg
Good fucking lord

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

If you turn her on enough - you can fist her to the elbow. If not, even an average cock hurts.

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

How do you get to the point where you're comfortable calling a girl a slut? I feel like if I just blurted "you like that dick, you fucking slut?" then she would get offended and slap me or something.

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

how do you still respect women enough to not be okay with that? If she leaves just find another one

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

My sides bro

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

Breathe.

It'll make sense when you catch yourself holding your breath. Total game-changer.

Attached: 1555421632198.jpg (46 KB, 421x427)

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

Not him but you gotta know the person. They call it intimacy for a reason. Start with little things like if she's into a little pat on the ass while you're hitting it from behind okay escalate to some gentle spanking if she is REALLY getting into to it start slappin that ass (never go full strength you're still a dude and I'm gonna assume you're lifting at least a bit and trust me never go full strength lol we're talking like max 50%) anyways if she's just fucking moaning gruntin pussy drippin slip in a
yeah you like when I spank that fine ass
Damn you're a bad girl
If she's like talking back saying
yeah yeah fuck yeah
Whatever keep going
you're such hot little slut
See what I'm doing? Pair a little compliment with a little dig. If she's still indicating escalated enjoyment at this stage go for the jugular. Ass slappin gentle but firm hair pulling (always close to her scalp let her feel a light scrape of your nails)
fuck your pussy is so good you dirty little slut
Then you both nut all over the sheets basically. Also notice how it took like 3 steps to get there paced out over an entire love making sesh you gotta build to it like a crescendo. Don't be a jabber jaw and don't continue if you sense a lack of comfort or enthusiasm.

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

try phenibut, it usually helps my anxiety in social situations as well as sex. I have the exact same issue, but most girls are cool with it, especially ones that eventually become gfs.

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

when did you realize you were a pussy Jow Forums?
saw this girl in the caf at uni
both waiting for food
shes a few steps ahead of me
catch her looking out the corner of my eye
we lock eyes
do it a few more times
she steps back smiles
eventually grab my food
hang out at the entrance because i wanted to say something
lock eyes again, just speed walk away
what the fuck Jow Forums how do i radiate big dick energy?

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

At what point can you start into

"You're a goddamn useless piece of fuck holes, you stupid little cunt; you need that fucking dick because your stupid little ego never got enough love from mommy and daddy, did it, you retarded fucking ugly bitch?"

Eli Young
Eli Young

And then you threaten to kill her.

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

Just pick up a small container of it if you're curious. Be forewarned, it feels fucking great. Not just for sex

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

After you're married and she forgot to meal prep your meals Sunday night

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

I've heard that if you combine it with alcohol you die. Is that true?
I really like alcohol.

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

Sex is not worth any of that

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

gets divorce raped a week later

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

just be yourself m8

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

If she threatens it you slap the ho and tell her no one else on God's green earth would take her useless ass and the only reason you even had to get upset with her was her utter incompetence and no one else would stand for this garbage and the only reason you put up with her shit is that for some strange reason you still love her and feel sorry for her.

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

Nah im jk dont do that shit. It's manipulative as fuck.

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

So, opposite problem here.

I can't climax from vaginal sex. My GF and I have been trying for several months, but I barely feel like I'm getting close. I can climax from blowjobs, but I usually need to be watching porn while it's going on. I have no trouble maintaining an erection though.

Is no fap the answer?

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

Attached: 1520913377050.jpg (39 KB, 960x640)

Chase James
Chase James

Is no fap the answer?

Just try it and find out retard.

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

Lads pls tell me about zinc and copper

Does it work? Do I take one supplement that contains both a day?

David Morgan
David Morgan

You are being silly. Quit having relations.

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

could be a sign of low T. try lifting heavy and eating red meat

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

This
t. chlamydia fag

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

You'll get drunk way faster, you gotta be careful

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

Can't believe I fell for the monogamy meme

4 years in and she's the last person on earth I want to fuck even though I love her

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

Attached: 41T59dtwoFL.-SX321-BO1,204,203,200-.jpg (23 KB, 323x499)

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

This, this is what I come here for.

Attached: 1530964079754.jpg (9 KB, 326x326)

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

Well I just got a surgery done to fixed my curved dick. For now I'm on mandatory nofap and I am losing my god damn mind from it.

Grayson King
Grayson King

And once they get pregnant it's even more... Of some sort of feeling. This whole experience just made the piece-of-shit in me come to the surface

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

Tfw you realize curved dick hits her erogenous zones just right. Good job cucking yourself, bro.

Jose Green
Jose Green

tfw I can only do doggy cause of my curved dick
I had a reason for it bro

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

Can you draw a before and after pic?

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

Not yet I still can't get fully erect until it's healed up. It's not like I haven't tried.

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

I swear by A-B-C man. I mean, I mix it up, but it helps me keep on target.

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

absolutely insane yet based

Attached: 3adgfr.jpg (96 KB, 682x1024)

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

I had a tomboy fwb when I was a freshman in college, and our first time having sex I spanked her when she was ridding me. and she said "If you're going to spank me do it harder than that faggot" so I progressed to fucking slaping her super hard. something about getting egged on like that was sort of hot. I got angry like I was fighting somebody

she snapped me a pic of her bruised ass in the shower the next tight with a caption saying she had fun. was probably my biggest ego moment ever

Attached: 1554675961941.png (332 KB, 475x468)

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

10 years in I'm looking forward to getting a blow job from my wife tonight. Everyone is different I guess.

James Hall
James Hall

So sex is healthy, but about fucking traps? does it boost test too?

Just got tinder and i have 3 trans who want me to fuck them, im not gay but i'd do it for the test boost.

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

not slapping her in the face while you fuck, spitting in her mouth and calling her a fucking slut while you fuck her in the butt and then having her text you a few days later saying that you kinda gave her a black eye but she still wants to hang out and do it again soon.

fucking casual.

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

Nice. Massive fetish of mine I woulda fell in love.

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

Hahaha

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

They like it but don't do it to random hookers user.

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

Like I just flex it and contract my anus?
kek are you doing this for gay sex?

Go to the bathroom and take a piss. While you are pissing try to stop yourself from pissing. Congrats, you did your first rep of a kegel. You don't need to be pissing to practice, but it helps visualize what muscle you need to be using.

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

Nigger what the fuck

Attached: 1555446535041.jpg (49 KB, 479x435)

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

I'm a permavirgin but I honestly can't understand this ass eating thing, I mean it has to be a meme. I guess I can understand doing it IMMEDIATELY after a person showered and intensely soaped up the entire area including going up inside a little bit, but doing it at any other time would be absolutely disgusting, right?

Even if, and that's a big if, the person cleaned perfectly down there, like no brown on paper, used a baby wipe, etc, you know there would still be at least the invisible hint of shit down there, plus being a sweaty hole in pants all day,... come on

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

27 year old khv never been on date or asked a girl out
have decent penis (7x5) straight as an arrow
only stuff i jerk off to is super boring amateur camgirl solo stuff, can literally jerk off to just a video of a girl showering
try to watch straight porn and literally don't even understand how basic sex positions work and at this point too afraid to bother trying

anyone know this feel

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

why is Jow Forums the craziest board?

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

Honestly bro, I hooked up with the gym trap and had a grand ol' time. I don't consider myself a homo, but I did some pretty gay things (frotting and more). Now I'm hitting new PRs at the gym while I eye fuck her

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

Kek no not for gay sex but I've read that it's the same muscle. Like when I do that thing to make my piss stream stop, I feel my butthole clench as well

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

I'll save you a lot of trouble. use roman to get a viagra prescrip. in the quiz make sure you put down that you have normal blood pressure, and in the question whether a doctor has examined your junk in the past 5 years, you have to choose yes.

Attached: 1540740316748.jpg (79 KB, 450x672)

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

Nah it's not a meme bro. Actually it's 2019 most people eat ass grandpa c'mon. And yeah it's exclusively post shower as far as I'm aware and that's the only time I'll do it or my gf will even let me. I'm sure some nasty fucks are into rancid asshole though and will eat it dirty

John Stewart
John Stewart

Has anybody done anything in particular (speaking from your own experience) to make your erections stronger?

My erections are weak - sometimes I lose it during sex. I've taken supplements like L-citrulline but I'm interested in hearing about others experiences.

Justin White
Justin White

Do doggy style, and fantasize, you should be able to hit a good rhythm within a few minutes and cum regardless.

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

Ive been doing it to the hookers I visit.
Are you... WHAT??

David Myers
David Myers

anyone know this feel
tfw 30
mfw

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

Super based

David Clark
David Clark

her

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

Why are you visiting chubby hookers?
You can get laid for free on tinder by chubby girls.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

showers
she does a light workout like yoga at the apartment or whatever
eat booty directly after
Literally a fucking delicacy

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

love how the goal of sex and a woman's vagina is to make a man have an orgasm, orgasm is a completely involuntary response, hell women have orgasms from being raepd, yet a man has a fast orgasm during consensual sex and it's a source of humiliation. unbelievable.

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

which part was your fetish

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

it's a degenerate fetish perpetuated by those who lack/ignore common sense or pornography companies.

or people that want to convince you to eat shit and die

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

find help senpai

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

All of it. Sexually aggressive girl who wants to be beat up and bruised ass cheeks make me diamonds. I think it was watching the Nympho movies that fucked me up, but it was probably already in me anyways.

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

what kind of help and for what

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

what was your most chad sexual expirence?

I posted about it in a previous thread but I had a tinder girl talk to her cousin(female) on the phone while she sucked my dick

Attached: 1517500826211.jpg (8 KB, 259x194)

Colton King
Colton King

So, basically, you're saying that your mouth is out there writin' cheques her butt can't cash?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-16-at-7.59.59-PM.png (396 KB, 710x449)

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

dick always smells sort of fishy
even if it's like two hours after a shower the smell comes
can't be an STD since I've never had the S
Obviously I should go to the doc, but does anyone know what could cause this? Also no, I don't eat much fish.

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

It's 2019. thats her preferred pronoun. Don't be such a faggot

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

stop masturbating to mermaids using anchovy paste

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

Fucking some guys wife while he watched. Shit was so cash

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

Akarin posters are something else.

Angel James
Angel James

Don't kink shame me.

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

I feel like that would be awkward honestly. I'd really only like being watched if it was the girls friends that were also girls

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

That's why I'm a Chad and you're not. Jk, I get off on exhibitionism. I'd walk around naked in public if I could

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

Had a threesome with two 20y college girls (36yo boomer here) and then sent them home in an uber afterwards then got a text an hour later from the part-time stripper (also a college student) I was fucking that she just finished work and wants me to come over fuck her. So I did. I didn't even shower between the two. Surprised she couldn't smell/taste the other girls tbf.

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

Download the app Flo and start tracking her cycle. Women are fertile at most 5 days a month, but ovulate only once. If she doesn’t get inseminated during ovulation, it ain’t happening.

American Sex Ed is designed to make you fear sex. Seek your own education on this topic.

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

I had a week when I was in college where my parents were out of town so I had the house all to myself. I had one girl over one night and nutted in like 4 minuites embarrasingly. but the next night I had a girl over watching a movie, and when I got up to go to the bathroom and came back she was holding the corner of the condom wrapper from the last night. Like the little part that you tear off. and she asked "if I had been having fun" and I said yeah. and all of a sudden she was super in the mood. I'm honestly surprised that didn't fuck things up. thankfully I didn't cum early that time

Attached: 1553821400750.jpg (12 KB, 400x400)

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

I have the opposite problem OP
How do I cum? I cannot finish with a girl. I've only finished myself.
This is fine desu, I make it more about them which they like. But sometimes it feels like I'm under pressure to finish and it's frustrating.

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

are you on medication? I know some stuff makes it hard to cum

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

dunno what i do right, i guess i have a big dick and i have good hip control so i can thrust 3 dimensionally.

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

How was it curved? Mine is fucking bent it goes straight up, probably from years of tucking boners into waistbands.

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

Nah, but I'm a big drinker and most my sex involves alcohol
If I was smarter I'd probably cut out fapping too but thats tough when its drought season

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

i literally don't even understand how the thrusting in sex positions works. how do you learn

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

thrust more is my guess
but I've never cum during sex so what do I know

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

You just learn by doing. It just sort of comes to you in the moment, honestly. I remember asking this same question to myself before I had sex for the first time and I was nervous about it.

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

It's literally innate instincts, user. Once you're there your dick will know what to do

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

Depends on the girl. Some can't, some can. In general, I've had more experience with girls that can, but it happens every so often that you're with someone who can't. It's not a big deal anyway, it's just a different kind of sex you'll be having with them.

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

how2pornstar stamina lads?

David Robinson
David Robinson

An user who isn’t a neet

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

Drugs

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

not plowing your virtual reality fleshlight with removable semen drip tray while she gets fucked by your fuckmaster 3000 with aftermarket bbc drillbit

Attached: IMG-20190223-184436.jpg (282 KB, 1024x784)

William Gomez
William Gomez

ex girlfriend used to cum in under 5 min

I want to go back bros

Attached: b0gwfk432ln21.jpg (55 KB, 667x754)

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

you guys ever wonder how the girls you know irl have sex? like, my qt boss who seems pretty wholesome had some sort of ant problem at her place and she told us how she found out in the morning after she came back from her boyfriend's house to take her dog out and feed her. and im like damn she was fuckin, i wonder how she fucks

thats normal guy behavior right?

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

most people eat ass grandpa c'mon
maybe non whites, which explains why they have an STD rate 20 times higher than whites (according to CDC and other local government health data).

White thin educated women as a rule are rarely licking or for that matter, doing anything with their rear except going to the bathroom.

Sodomy was gross 5000 years ago and it's still seen by most people of means and modest means as a detestable behavior.

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

being this Christian
Why do you even come here? And no, whites started it. Keep thinking that though, when in reality white girls love having their assholes tongued. A lot of them like rimming guys as well believe it or not. As for the STDs being higher among non whites in the US, it's mostly lack of proper sex ed or straight up negligence at times. Eating ass is not sodomy it's technically a form of oral. There's nothing really dirty about it if you're cleaning yourself properly. More people than you think enjoy sodomy though even if they condemn it in public; behind closed doors is a different story.

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

Which

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

It's the booze bro. When I get drunk I don't get "whiskey dick" I get porn star dick and not in the cool way I can fuck all night and not come. Get ridden whatever and it will take me SO long to cum. Especially if I've jacked it recently.

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

totally normal

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

it's not that deep user, act as if you've got peanut butter on your groin and she's got jelly on hers and you're trying to smush it all together and spread it around. do that while your penis is inside of her.

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

prone bone is so underrate

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

Attached: ss+(2019-04-16+at+10.09.57).jpg (171 KB, 1163x457)

James Perry
James Perry

we will make one out of you yet

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

Eating ass is not sodomy it's technically a form of oral.
Being this retarded.
Definition of Sodomy from MW:
Sodomy: anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex.

Oral is sodomy tard.

it's mostly lack of proper sex ed or straight up negligence at times
I agree that they are uneducated and stupid (i.e. negligent) oh wait, no its whiteys fault because brown people dont know what to do with their dick. It's whiteys responsibility to tax people to teach brown people how to wash their penis. LMFAO. This is reddit guy here if we ever saw one.

Imagine being such a sodomy loving self hating white.
God, you are laughably disgusting.

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

Think of girls as your only option to get off. You cannot get off unless you're using them. Remove the idea in your mind that you can use yourself to get off. Stop watching porn because you have no use for it anymore. It will take months for effects to take place but you are addicted to porn like I was and kind of still am. Treat it like a degenerate drug addiction if that helps you understand it. God bless

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit