Biggest regret?

Biggest regret?

Attached: LaboQuality.png (828x750, 118K)

Being born, originally.

Not being more social in my teens

Taking that fucking 6 figure job in fucking Ohio.

my biggest regret ? ... well, that'd have to be ...

... letting her go away...

Attached: 1439506856340.jpg (1024x820, 148K)

I sold a copy of NCAA Football 14 to gamestop yesterday for $10 and now I'm finding out it goes for $50-$100

Do you really need a silencer for this

Not working out or learning something like dancing when I was 18-25.
Now i'm in my 30s and my health has been rapidly deteriorating since I was about 28 and I've just started to get into actually working out and doing things like dance lessons, but everything is so much harder for me now, than when I was in my early 20s and the fellow young people in the class.
Legit been going to the Gym 5 days a week for a few months and not even where I was when I was 20 doing fucking nothing (though I did ride my bike and run everywhere back then) in terms of endurance, flexibility and stamina.

If you're in your early 20s, please at least buy some dumbbells, do stretching routine and look up some local dancing classes, Hip Hop, House and Break classes will really work all your body out and if you ever hit up a club, all you need to do is bust out some basic routines and you will have female orbiters and be able to fuck easy af. This is something I've learned in the past year as well, learning basic dance moves and routines = pussy.

Not pulling out all my Crypto before the crash. I got 100k out (but hadn't worked for 2 years living off Crypto so in the end I basically was just on a 50k year a job which isn't great) and lost almost everything. Was up to a million dollars.

fucking up my job prospects by doing a joke major and never bothering to get a job at all until I was 25.

letting armchair psychologists convince me I don't have real depression

Shooting my balls full of silicone when I was 13. Easily the dumbest thing I've ever done.

Attached: ShL26zIK53OoyIUe2MUc6WIbSeLroWfr3mT84le7jh8.png (1024x576, 608K)

After 6 month of dating, sex and other stuff a girl asked me "so what are we, as a couple?" I answered like "it's not the right time yet to decide this"
During the last date, she told me that she was looking for a confirmation for staying in town and she didn't find one in me

Attached: 1546380929133.jpg (1311x1651, 602K)

Basically wasted 18-23 being alone in my room hanging out with only a single friend who is a normie while I am still a virgin loser. I should have tried to get a bf or at least sex.

>biggest regret
Coming to this life.

Living this long
I should have stuck to the plan and offed myself years ago but I'm a goddamn coward

Thinking I didn't need a social life and could get through life abusing drugs for a long time and sitting in front of my PC.

Wasted a lot of time and lost potential friendships.

Attached: 1546068904253.jpg (593x593, 125K)

What was the outcome? No pun intended.

Paying some guy $50 to have his wife take my virginity off craigslist. I felt horrible after. It is my biggest regret and yet I keep messaging women on places like doublelist, fetlife, and other hookup apps to try and get sex. In the off chance theyre interested I ghost them. I think im subconsciously trying to avoid meeting up, but I cant stop doing it. I dont understand it drives me crazy.

Attached: 1547069049359.jpg (378x378, 17K)

don't want to wake up the neighbours

Wait, this doesn't work out?

Attached: 3AF8509B-A597-4427-A527-421B1F891CE7.jpg (231x218, 8K)

One time I put an ad on Craigslist looking for a milf for a mom/son roleplay. I got a response from a 44 year old married woman interested in making me her naughty son. I bitched out at the time because I was uncomfortable with adlutery and every day I hate myself for my decision.

Why is it worth that much?

Well I've had balls the size of oranges since then and my real nuts are crushed

Why us that a regret for you

Well I want my virginity back so I can be pure again

w-what drugs user?

Had my oneitis literally straddling me on the couch while I had the hardest boner I've ever had in my life. We'd been making out for a solid 5 minutes by then.

I decided then was the best time to profess my undying love to her and tell her how important she was to me, while crying.

She hugged me and left.

If you paid for sex with what was ostensibly a prostitute I doubt you were ever pure

Sounds more poetic than just fucking like a dog

If you don't die young, you'll need someone to take care of you after 60 or 70 as you get health problems. Unless you're a richfag, you won't be able to afford it alone.

I think I'll kill myself if nothing's changed by the time I'm 40. Life isn't even worth living after that age

What had transpired as a result?

What do you mean? Originalliofbf

What the fuck happened afterwards?

When I was at university, years ago now.

I was at the very end and getting ready to head home... I'd had enough of the big city and everything about it, I had a vague idea about what I wanted to do going forward but I didn't have much cash..

Literally a month or so before my tenancy ran out at my flat I met a girl. She was Chinese, from.HK originally but moved to the UK. She was GORGEOUS. I know this sounds like bs Jow Forums stuff, but it's genuinely true.

She also came from a bit of a messed up home.. She was living in a huge place (with a few housemates). But I could tell, she literally fell in love with me. Like I'm not exaggerating. She loved me.

I told her I was getting ready to go.. She knew the deal.

But she offered me, in all sincerity, the option to stay at hers. Share her massive room, in a central location, for free. Until I got on my feet.

Fuck, she was so pretty. We clicked so well... But I was just so done, with the city and everything. I was ready to go home. And I dismissed it almost immediately (although I pretended to pay lip service...)

Well. Years later I ended up moving back to the city.

I actually looked at her social media a few months ago.. She's engaged to an incredibly handsome guy. And her dream is taking off in terms of her work.

I honestly wonder what my life would look like had I taken that offer seriously.

Other than this? what else do you want to know? I never get a chance to talk about this

Do they still work? Did you ever have to tell anyone?

I walked in on my little sister half-naked getting felt up by some douchebag and I did nothing.

Found out after the fact she lost her virginity to him

Going into a trade and becoming a poorfag instead of taking advantage of my dad's nepotism and getting a job at his company where he makes 100k us dollars a year.
I made 34k dollars last year, and I'm at the top of my payscale already.

Attached: 1420429938469.png (417x370, 294K)

Nope, I shoot blanks now. But it's not like I can hide them so everybody knows

What had prompted you to do such a thing?

Deal with it fucko. Your life's never gonna be like that.

I was a stupid fucking kid who thought that a bigger package would make me cooler in high school. My parents are plastic surgeons so it was easy for me to get the supplies to do it myself

Being too dumb at 17 to comprehend the fact that the girl I was dating on and off for 3 years was potentially wife able and we fucked it up

I have dealt with it. I never said it depressed me, I just think about it now and then.

My life is ok. Good job, I do love my current partner.

It's just interesting to think about the way your life could have gone

I regret not being MORE withdrawn. I should've just blown all those normies off and done my own thing and stopped giving a shit about ever fitting in with them.

Quitting basic training by saying I was depressed. Now I have no chance of getting back in the military because recruiters see mental health and instantly recoil

I wish i never stole 800$ of my parents money and got stuck at the border

How much has it effected your life? If they do not work at all, why not have them removed?

Parents wouldn't let me when I was a teen so I've just gotten used to them. And not too much, I have to sit a bit more splayed and I have to be careful with shorts. They're a lot more sensitive too, even light squeezing hurts like hell.

Thinking calcium would get me girls

> be me
> seventh grade
> like science and stuff
> read that women are attracted to men with really white teeth
> realize it's because of the calcium
> calcium makes strong bones
> calcium helps milk production
> women want this for their children, so this makes sense to me
> if a guy is a good provider women will want him
> gleeming white teeth are a strong indicator of a man's ability to provide precious milk-producing, bone-building calcium
> my teeth were yellow, Brit-level snaggles that repelled girls
> but what if I can demostrate my ability to obtain calcium in some other way?
> calcium is the key to it all
> buy a pound of white calcium carbonate powder and put it in a clear glass container
> bring it to school and slyly put it on the corner of my desk for the chicks to see
> qt3.14 next to me asks what's in the jar
> explain how I have calcium
> give her a little knowing smile too
> explain how calcium builds strong bones
> explain how it will make her milk richer
> for a second there my plan seems to be working
> instead her smile just drops
> she tells her friends what I said
> all the girls in my class are soon laughing in my face
> calcium milk bones
> one guy starts calling me "Milk Bone"
> pretty soon everybody just calls me "Milk Bone" and my life is basically over
> spend my entire high school career as an outcast who is known as "Milk Bone" and shunned
> years later I friend someone from high school on FB
> wish her a happy birthday in a comment
> some guy who was in my class writes after, "Oh my God, it's fucking Milk Bone!"
> everyone soon starts piling on
> delete my account
> the ride never ends

Attached: 8356A57C-39AE-4032-AEA4-607336EC7324.jpg (488x488, 32K)

I wish I'd been able to protect my sister from our dad. In hindsight, I probably could have stabbed him in his sleep or something. I was young and the circumstances would have helped my case. I was already a lost cause at that point but she could have still been normal if he had died before he started molesting her.

Attached: bbccb9e57428709b57714978eb316105.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

Not fighting all the bullies back in high school. But I will have the last laugh.

NCAA Football 14 is the last college football game ever made. The NCAA and EA got sued so they stopped making the games.

Thats the worst thing I've ever heard

it's not too late
kill him now
if you don't you'll never forgive yourself and you'll have to live with the fact that your sister was molested as you sat back and let it happen
you're as bad as him unless you do something

So you're going to keep them? What are you going to do now?

Not learning the last name of my 3rd grade crush who moved away. I might have gained something from it. I didn't bother checking what the fuck my email address was so I could add it to the list she wanted before she left our part of the country. But looking back, she read my palm, probably out of some degree of affectionate interest. Having someone actually show respectful and meaningful physical contact would have been fucking great for me as I approached adolescence. I came really close to not being a garbage personality kid until I was 20.

Well I'm 26 now so I know what I'm doing with them. It's either have some floppy sack of skin or keep these oranges

did he at least let you get a turn

Do you have a gf? What does she think about your "oranges?"

Nope, not a virgin but I've never really had a girlfriend

Falling for the STEM meme. Sucks that that isn't original.

Telling her how I felt.
I think women just hate the idea of a man that has feelings at this point.

Cutting the only girl that has ever cared about me out of my life because my friends told me she wasnt good enough

Breaking up for realsies with my ex-gf/fuck buddy at the time.

And then trusting the university would have my back when she broke into my home.

Should've just had the police contact her.

Attached: 1538007797899.png (750x1334, 1.35M)

What do you work as? I was planning on becoming an electrician. Am I screwed?

Did you ever get comments on it?

You can't be any more screwed than I am with a $70,000 degree that's not applicable to the field I'm in

Attached: Michigan.jpg (1500x1206, 865K)

Oh so did you go to an actual college to get the degree? Or a trade school? You scared my future plans for a second.

Trying to have sex with my sister

I have a cousin who started an electrician company and he did really well. It was getting too stressful for him, so now he does contract work around the country driving around in his large motor home with his wife and kids.
I guess my point was you're not screwed at least.

Oh fuck, that's the dream. Appreciate it, user.

Why the hell would you say this without elaborating. Go on.

In school all the time, at the gym once and awhile. Sometimes people think I'm faking but letting them cop a feel normally shuts them up

jesus christ user this better be made up

Attached: 1547037631372.gif (500x265, 296K)

I went to college to get a degree in Communication Studies and now I paint/work in IT. My uni job looks very good on resumes (depending on the job), so I can't call it a regret. But there were probably a hundred better options I could've picked.

But, I met two of my best friends there and got laid, so probably worth it.

Attached: 1518460859526.jpg (600x600, 94K)

I just read some guy dying doing something like that. Do you feel lucky?

the highs
the lows

man, my regrets are just petty shit about not being a bigger manwhore

To be alive? Yes. It's a miracle I was able to survive only losing my way to procreate. But day to day I feel normal about them

Ok here is the story. I started playfuly slaping her feet whenever i passed by her on the couch. I later heard her whisper to her friend that she has a foot fetish. I also heard her friend say "eww thats your brother!" In the distance. So I concluded that she wanted my cock. So one day I got drunk and helped her clean her room and the whole house. Because our parents were mad about her room being so messy. Really it was just me because she is lazy as shit. Then that night me and her smoked weed. We were snap chating high that night in our rooms when I said at random "lets fuck!" She snap chatted "eww no thats incest user. Are you on acid?" I then walked into her room and said "hey sis let me eat your pussy" She told me to get out. That night I snap chatted her a apology and begged her not to tell our parents. She kept this secret thank god! My parents would kill me if they knew.

She was 15 and I was 18 btw

Biggest regret. I should have never trusted my parents they always led me against my better judgment and told me I was stupid and it has fucked up my life royally. For example. Dad told me it was a bad idea to invest all my money in apple in 2007 I still want to fucking kill him to this day.

Are you an only child? How do your parent's feel about it?

Getting picked on all my life. As I was told years ago, it was my fault for not standing up for myself.

>dad was in charge of my college funds
>bitcoin enters the scene
>10 cents = 1 BTC
>ask dad for $5-10k of my college money
>tell him about bitcoin and if it's my money he should give it to me anyways
>tells me to fuck off
>dropped out of college two years later without no degree or anything to show for it
>poor NEET now

>paying some guy $50 for his wife
>to take your virginity
>off craigslist

Now that's what I call rock bottom

Brutal. I don't know how I'd cope with that one.

not fucking my oneitis in highschool when she gave me several super obvious opportunities. each time i was too nervous and sperged out. 6 years after graduating and i'm still a virgin. i think she's married or engaged now idk, haven't talked to her in years. still dream about her sometimes.

>my life is nothing but a very long and twisted string of regrets

In all honesty, is there anyone here that can relate to this?

Attached: 1543189074769.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

I know that feel dude you are not alone

Do you like my new meme, guys?

Attached: og memes.png (3304x1956, 395K)

Its a decent meme dude

Nope, have a sister. And my parents are all 'be comfortable in your body' which is why she's a gigantic bimbo, hell they normally do her operations

In my case, the circumstances that I have been through were 1:100 if not greater. It's amazing how much of a massive clusterfuck my life has become. What were the odds?!

I can relate to this. Coincidentally I also love Peep Show.

not killing myself when i was less of a pussy. now i cant

Spending so much time here that I can't leave. I mean I've always been a retard but life is turning to have some potential. I could be worth something. But people who are worth something don't spend 10 years on Jow Forums and I spent 10 years on Jow Forums.

8 years a neet, other than that, I got none.

This is awesome. Milk Bone is a cool nickname imo. You should go with it.