Manletism

I'm barely hanging in.

I've given up completely on relationships. I can barely even walk around any more without feeling like throwing myself into traffic. It is horrific seeing girls walk aorund and knowing that you will never have the opportunity to make them feel feminine and small when you hold them.

Being a short Male is like having down syndrome except if you say it sucks to be this way everyone just mocks you tells you to be yourself, saying that complaining about this issue proves you deserve to have it.

It is terrible having absolute confidence that my life will end in a suicide.

Attached: 12837281321.jpg (903x675, 81K)

Us manlets will rise up.

sounds like you're a pessimist.

Unironically laughed at this

Short people can't be males.
You aren't a man in any single way aside from biology, but it is highly likely that your dick is limp as well.

>be 5'4", handsome and cute, yet low confidence
>friend-zoned multiple times
>one and only gf cheated
>depressed and lonely since break-up
>guy from class hits on me, kinda cute
>fuckit.jpg, start dating as a "joke"
>fast-foward 3 months later
>hangout every few days, madly in love
>amazing sex, better than ex-gf
Manlets never stood a chance with women.

>tfw 5'8" maybe 5'9"
>also in US

feels average I guess

Attached: 1547937588345.jpg (400x400, 30K)

How tall are you OP? I'm 5'6 and life is terrible.

Bump a dump gee

>big dicked manlet
Life is suffering

How big is your dick and how short are you? Asking for research

8 inches
5'8"

If woman don't want you because your small then It's not your fucking fault. A little pride to call yourself better then them won't kill you, after all is the truth isn't it?

Quit whining over woman, their not worth the time or effort

Could be worse, I'd date that. The deciding factor will be your face and body type.

I feel you
5'9'' and dick over 7 inches

Are you even smaller than the females you see walking around?

Not even bad. Assuming you aren't hideous.

>see cute girl in supermarket
>she looks tiny and petite
>walk closer to her
>shes like an inch taller than me
>suicidal thoughts come back

Here's a scoop for you from a 6'5 rich alpha married dad: this shit sucks I want play videogames and smoke weed. Success is a meme, it's gay, it sucks. Girlfriends are just seeking good sperm. We're all apes. Life is pain. Enjoy the gift of not having to give a fuck.

I am not hideous. My face is alright, 6/10, maybe.
But since, besides my dick, the rest of me is average, and i have a retarded personality, you know how it goes.

That sounds arousing in a depressing kind of way.

He's right you know.
5'11 and engaged and I'd be so free and wealthy if I were single.
But I'm in a long term relationship and the rest of my life is hard work and responsibility.

Have you tried not being retarded? Even so with an average face you should be fine. I know a retarded robot type guy 5'10 with a decent gf because he's funny and has huge cock. You can make it

The end result of being "SUCCESSFUL" with women is a decade of shitty relationships, stupid sex, then learning that love isn't real either before or after settling on a woman who meets your high standards and expects you deliver constantly on being great or acts like a bitch and they gets old and becomes even more hard to live with because you don't want to smash

That's what you're missing out on. There is no mommy gf who lives you for you at the end of the rainbow unless she's incredibly gross and dumb

FWIW I'm 6'5 and have 5'6 friend who are very successful with women going through the exact same shit. You are getting memed on thinking romance is what you need to be happy imho

Why did you breed if you didn't want a family? Also, how big is your dick (slight homo)?

Impossible, captain.
I am in my late 20's, pretty set in my way. And modern women tend to anger me way too much. I feel like you have to create some sort of social media persona for them to even show interest.
Idk i have less luck with women than average robot on here. Literally haven't talked to any in months even online besides 2-3 messages and block

How not to be a manlet incel:
>Go to the Philippines.
>Find a 4'9 girl.
>???
>Marry her.
If you're above 5'4, you'll be above average there.
Unless you're also a NEET, you should be able to do this.

>be manlet
>"hey bro just date a taller girl"
>but I dont want to be in some weird fandom submissive relationship
>"just go to some shithole and date an asian"
>I'm not attracted to brown asians in any way

I'm half Filipino and not even I would want to date a foreigner. She would only use you to get citizenship anyway, then divorce you and live it up in Amurica.

I'd trade my somewhat decent height (5'11) and looks for a brain that isn't riddled with mental illness.

Any mad scientists up for the trade?

Attached: mad-scientist-brain-surgery.jpg (470x466, 58K)

Only 6"-6.25" on a good day
I breed to fulfill urge and also because I am impulsive.

I guess I could say having kids fills me with pride, even if it is the shittiest time consuming nightmare at the moment. But the key here is that it's not the woman who will make you happy, from what I can tell, based on other married fathers I know. It's a business exchange between two apes passing on genes. That's what lies beneath a normal relationship

There are easy ways to think yourself around the desire to reproduce. All life on this planet, or at least the universe, will eventually go extinct. The reproduction game is guaranteed to be a waste in that regard

There is a hedonistic element to reproduction, that pride I mentioned. Companionship, responsibility, struggle. If that sounds appealing I guess you can allow yourself to feel like a failure, but what I'm saying is you probably shouldn't..., especially if it would come at absurd cost to your happiness if you failed at it

>5'6
>saw tall blonde girl and her tall bf making out at the train station last night

I'm 30 and even though I trick myself into thinking I don't care, I end up realizing I do.

Attached: 1358472747961.jpg (600x400, 15K)

>>Go to the Philippines.
>>Find a 4'9 girl.
>>???
>>Marry her.

lol
>cucking your kids by making them hapas
>not even high-tier hapas

Moreover though I get the feeling a lot of r9k lives in a bad to meet women. Move to a poor city like Baltimore or Detroit. Somewhere walkable with a bunch of fuckup living there. Drink and do drugs. Get away from the TV... Real people who aren't on Instagram are living exciting, fulfilling lives being fucking crazy in a big city with no car and no responsibilities besides paying rent. It will put things into perspective and give you the opportunity to meet 50+ new women a day if you want to... In places like Baltimore if you just have a fucking $30k job you're a catch

>Moreover though I get the feeling a lot of r9k lives in a bad to meet women. Move to a poor city like Baltimore or Detroit. Somewhere walkable with a bunch of fuckup living there. Drink and do drugs. Get away from the TV... Real people who aren't on Instagram are living exciting, fulfilling lives being fucking crazy in a big city with no car and no responsibilities besides paying rent. It will put things into perspective and give you the opportunity to meet 50+ new women a day if you want to... In places like Baltimore if you just have a fucking $30k job you're a catch
this is true to some extent, a lot of people fall through the cracks

I think a lot of people here have really tiny worlds. Like, they literally never leave the same 100 mile radius or meet more than a handful of people on a day to day basis

>having kids fills me with pride
>shittiest time consuming nightmare
I get it, kids are annoying af, but you'd be lonely without your family -I know my parents would be lonely if they didn't have me and my siblings.

>the key here is that it's not the woman who will make you happy
Now that just sounds dreadful. Do you not have a loving relationship with your wife? It really does sound like business transaction, at least in your case.

Tbh, nearly every single woman that's been interested in me has been manipulative, it's probably what drove me to faggotry. I thought I wanted to have kids one day, but now I'm not so sure (not because of your story, I've been this way)..

>you'd be lonely without your family
Maybe. Hindsight is 20/20. Right now I feel like if I could rewind I wouldn't do this. But I would never know this feel if I hadn't already done it... And there are a lot of kids in not talking just 1 here... Fuck

>Do you not have a loving relationship with your wife?
No. Not in the TV way at all. I like having sex with her and I expect her to be faithful and a good mom. We respect each other, know our weaknesses, work together as a unit.

I don't think it's strange to say that bring "in love" turns into "I love them" as a team member, a unit. Western romance is a new thing afaik so I think it's normal

I emphasized that because the other thing I notice on r9k is guys thinking unconditional and romantic love is something that normal people have in their lives. I think that only exists in fiction, in deluded minds, or between a parent and child in some cases

I'm in a bad mood so maybe I'm wrong here, so I hope OP takes these messages for what they are, I'm not an expert but u have been sucidally lonely at certain points in my life and I was terrible with women, as much a tall idiot can be

Worried about people who struggle "making it" only to find out the hard way that the anime gf doesn't exist and she's going to cheat or leave you if you stumble too many times

express yourself faggot
be real
your pains come from your lack of self expression
of your real self and feelings, not masks
it's a life skill, practice makes perfect

Attached: thomas sowell slavery 1486800532960.jpg (960x720, 95K)

I express my dislike with being a manlet and the wish to be taller. What now? To be even more honest, I don't hate being short, I just hate the way society is unfair in this regard. What now?

>be me
>5'7"
7" dick
>small but well toned muscles
>boyish looks, people say i'm handsome
>still none want to date me

the thing that really bothers me is that people do say that they'd date me, but only after they're rejected by my sperg 6' friend or after they've started dating someone else. as if being their second/ last option is supposed to make me feel better

>pic literally me

Attached: 17342991_622597324595835_308832726098360083_n.jpg (320x320, 19K)

meant to say pic related, now i look like even more of a fag

you express yourself here
it's something but not that much
being real in front of other people is where it's at

Attached: baw will smith father abandon 1406109258517.jpg (490x720, 198K)

the nature and state of your feelings are irrelevant, what matters is that people get to hear and see them
to be clear it may be a long road that starts by self acceptance

Attached: 4chan fascists own the internet ef214566.png (300x100, 36K)

Oof
This user has a point
Lotta soul in this thread

>the thing that really bothers me is that people do say that they'd date me
Is it better to have this or to not even have anyone to tell you this? As in no one talks to you in the first place

That's when what OP said about the backlash you face if you complain about it comes in. So you got nothing? No wonder you coulnd't even finish your psychology college you budget Freud.

They don't date you because you're too good for them

>reddit images
>reddit advice
>reddit intellect

>>what matters is that people get to hear and see them
>wow stacy, did you hear user complain about being short?
>yeah jenny, so off putting. yes, chad may be 6'2 but you never hear him complain about stuff.
>ikr, we should have a threesome with him hehe

>self acceptance
I refuse to accept being a manlet. There is nothing I can do about it, but I refuse to accept it. Not in such a way such as denying that the earth is not flat, but in a way that I won't pretend that it's not a problem.

You're not even a manlet tho..like wtf.
5'6" - 5'9" can be considered short
5'0" - 5'5" can be considered manlet
Below 5' for a male is midget territory

I think you guys just aren't even trying, or lack a basic level of confidence -hence why you're here and I'm here too.

Didn't want to call him out so fast, since now he will get defensive and he will have to deflect your accusations instead of keeping his train of thought, but you're right. Platitudes and nothing else from that tard.

It's called the pseud-cope.
>muh intellectualism transcends the whims of mere mortals
>bro just express yourself and be happy lol

when no one tells you why it can be summed up as a personal issue for you to overcome, when people tell you these things it validates your insecurities and proves that they're true

It's hella funny how everyone on Jow Forums is within the .05 percentile of penis sizes. Not that I'm jelly, just kinda funny that even on anonymous websites, people need to give themselves a little confidence boost by adding an inch instead of being honest. Mines is 5.7" exactly, it's average.

I'm a 6ft 3 wizard.
Height does fuck all if you're a sperg. You're just a tall sperg.

No, YOU are a tall sperg. All other 6'3 guys are chads. There is one 5'7 chad. All other 5'7 guys are spergs. The outliers don't define the trend. Idiot.

I'm 6'5" with an 8" cock, massive broad shoulders, 2 billion in the bank, perfect mental health, 20/20 vision, a fantastic family, I'm white with dark blonde hair and blue eyes and grew up very socialized and have so much testosterone I look like a triathalon athlete without even exercising.

And I'm a virgin at 35 so none of these traits are desirable or affect anything. We are all equal.

>check
i'd like to believe that but repeated failure is disheartening. still this was a really nice thing to see, didn't expect to hear it today

This dude is drunk and dumb. As a sub-manlet, violent combative, I may attest that height means nothing in test of wits or strength. Their vigor and confidence wears thin when they see the sight of their own blood. Women, however feeble in their selection process, are bound by reality. Take heart in that, dear ole friend. Take heart.

I'm 5.8". Ironically my height. It's almost like women, on a general rule of thumb, can usually judge (length) by (height). That said, no woman worth a damn that I've met, really seemed to give a damn so long as I worked it right.

Hate to tell you bud, maybe you could argue for 5'9" but 5'6" to 5'8" are most definitely manlets

My sister is three inches taller than her husband and she's gorgeous. Make money and don't be a sperg.

Not a single human being in the world could give a fuck less about your opinion. And if we met in person, I can absolutely guarantee no matter how many feet above the earth you measure yourself, I would be absolutely elated to help you precisely six feet below.

How about us mutants

Can we join

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 614K)

See this is a prime example of manlet rage right here. Say something about height and they wanna act like they gonna fight you lmao

Attached: 1519674953639.jpg (209x241, 9K)

I give a fuck about his opinion. And before you'd do any of your sick kung fu kicks I'd just knife you in the head until your empty cranial baloon deflates. Move along now punk.

Go back to gym class. The good news is that once both of you are 18, you're going to get corrected.

5'9 is the us male average 5'6 to 5'8 would be considered slightly below average. are you fucking stupid or did you just fall for another meme you saw on this chinese cartoon image board ?

>marrying a flip

How to lose all your money in one easy step