Why do you believe you deserve a girlfriend?

Why do you believe you deserve a girlfriend?

Attached: imag.jpg (234x216, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not a matter if deserving, it's a matter of needing

I don't believe I deserve a gf, nobody does. I simply would like to have one. That's all

I dont feel entitled, no. I would just try my best

what do you mean i already do have a gf

Attached: yes.png (693x590, 727K)

Because everybody deserved to be loved

And yet you have no gfs so what does that say about you

No.
I consider myself a good person, but I've got too many problems going on with myself that would cause issues in a relationship.
It wouldn't be fair to the other person.
Maybe when I sort my life out I'd be worthy.

Not normal. Have problems

it says that everyone else is the problem not us

no one deserves a gf but I wish everyone could have one

I know I don't deserve a girlfriend, I don't think I'm that bad of a guy to where I deserve to be bogged down by a nagging, bitchy roastie all day.

slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/
>(1/2)
- I had a patient, let's call him 'Henry' for reasons that are to become clear, who came to hospital after being picked up for police for beating up his fifth wife.

So I asked the obvious question: "What happened to your first four wives?"

"Oh," said the patient, "Domestic violence issues. Two of them left me. One of them I got put in jail, and she'd moved on once I got out. One I just grew tired of."

"You've beaten up all five of your wives?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah," he said, without sounding very apologetic.

"And why, exactly, were you beating your wife this time?" I asked.

"She was yelling at me, because I was cheating on her with one of my exes."

"With your ex-wife? One of the ones you beat up?"

"Yeah."

"So you beat up your wife, she left you, you married someone else, and then she came back and had an affair on the side with you?" I asked him.

"Yeah," said Henry.

I wish, I wish I wish, that Henry was an isolated case. But he's interesting more for his anomalously high number of victims than for the particular pattern.

Last time I talked about these experiences, one of my commenters linked me to what was later described as the only Theodore Dalrymple piece anyone ever links to. Most of the commenters saw a conservative guy trying to push an ideological point, and I guess that's part of it. But for me it looked more like the story of a psychiatrist from an upper-middle-class background suddenly realizing how dysfunctional and screwed-up a lot of his patients are and having his mind recoil in horror from the fact - which is something I can sympathize with. Henry was the worst of a bad bunch, but nowhere near unique.

Nobody deserves a girlfriend
I just wish I had an objective metric by which to know how to improve.

lmao

>r9k is one person

proves its not true

Attached: avoidthislock.png (1410x972, 1M)

>(2/2)
When I was younger - and I mean from teeanger hood all the way until about three years ago - I was a 'nice guy'. And I said the same thing as every other nice guy, which is "I am a nice guy, how come girls don't like me?"

There seems to be some confusion about this, so let me explain what it means, to everyone, for all time.

It does not mean "I am nice in some important cosmic sense, therefore I am entitled to sex with whomever I want."

It means: "I am a nicer guy than Henry."

Or to spell it out very carefully, Henry clearly has no trouble attracting partners. He's been married five times and had multiple extra-marital affairs and pre-marital partners, many of whom were well aware of his past domestic violence convictions and knew exactly what they were getting into. Meanwhile, here I was, twenty-five years old, never been on a date in my life, every time I ask someone out I get laughed at, I'm constantly teased and mocked for being a virgin and a nerd whom no one could ever love, starting to develop a serious neurosis about it.

And here I was, tried my best never to be mean to anyone, pursued a productive career, worked hard to help all of my friends. I didn't think I deserved to have the prettiest girl in school prostrate herself at my feet. But I did think I deserved to not be doing worse than Henry.

I know if i stopped spending time playing video games and all that shit and actually made an effort to my apperance and social life, i would actually have one as im not bad looking. I just dont do it cus im lazy or addicted to vidya idk. Thats why i dont think i deserve gf, even though i'd love to have one

>I'd like to be 6'2 but I'm 5'11. What does that say about me?

Dumb faggot

Like everyone said it before no one deserves shit but I believe I can make at least one girl happy by being myself

Because I can demonstrate that I have advantages over many other males.

So youre saying women are anti-rational and the fact that you can't attract a woman makes you superior? I like it

Attached: image_4.jpg (800x800, 95K)

I don't.
That said, I am very loyal, very considerate, and I think that it is very important to emotionally support a woman and build am emotional safe space.
THAT said, women are generally sexually repulsed by me, and I haven't even been touched intimately by a woman in three years.
I dont want a gf. I don't like how women make me feel anymore. It used to be that they made me feel bad, but I wanted to be with them and I rooted for them.
Now they make me feel bad, and I dont give a shit. If there was a woman in front of me injured or whatever Id treat them the same as anybody else but... When I hear stories of women being beaten or cheated on, or how they're bf is distant or has issues, I fucking chortle to myself.
So to answer your question:
I dont care if I DESERVE one, I dont fucking WANT one. In fact, I whole-heartedly wish that I had no sexual or romantic inclinations. Maybe then I'd be able to tear apart this flawed fucking world the normalshits inhabit and make a society that functions properly

you say that now but will you say that in 40 years? but now its too late

Attached: 1459990270109.jpg (600x549, 16K)

I hope you found my bait tasty faggot

I kind of liked that article but it doesn't inspire much confidence.

I'm a 20 year old KHV incel. He pretty much admits he was an incel KHV at age 20. This article probably resonates with me because it's written by another dime-a-dozen chili pimp loser who could have been an r9k shitposter. It fits in the echo chamber.

He blames everything on FEMINISM instead of saying "Our culture has a problem with women being whores"

Why don't I?
This is so original

isnt feminism part of the culture that causes women to be whores?

Because I'm not even going to demand sex from her, just cuddling and kissing. Just give me that.

Who said I think I deserve one?

Attached: you look lonely.jpg (1150x480, 35K)

I don't
There's no way I could ever sustainably make someone happy in the long run. I've gotten better at appreciating people than I have been before, but I still don't know what to do with it.
The only exception would be someone who's almost a clone of me. Me and this hypothetical person would probably be pretty good for each other.

I don't. I don't even want one you dumb faggot. My hand can please my dick better than any dumb slut. And before you call me a virgin, I've had sex plenty of times with extremely hot sluts, but VR + hand > roasties.

Not really. He has his gripes with feminism, but the part I quoted really has nothing to do with feminism. Women have been disproportionately attracted to abusive men long before feminism.

I work, have hobbies, have a good career ahead of me from college, I keep in good shape, I see fatsos with gfs they don't deserve. But I am 5'10 and white. Would I qualify as deserving of a girlfriend?

I have a job, money, new car, a degree, I workout, and shower regularly. I have a larger than average dick and have a sex exp to please women. Someone would be lucky to be my gf but I don't know why I never get approached or anything

ya know she looks extremely uncomfortable and you have sandisk hat come on bro your like mixture of arcanine and Jow Forums n you think your females the last pussy you got was the one you came out of.

she looks disgusted dog and you lack the self awareness to realize htis girl is not happy about your hovering hand incel

>implying sandisk isn't based
She probably has one of their SD cards in her phone
She'd be a huge hypocrite to hate on my hat

I Don't deserve nothing

sandisk is alright the hat is pretty cool but lets be honest you didnt get that pussy and you no you didnt you put the image in the thread to give us that impression

im willing to bet you took this at some sort of convetion and you asked her to the take the photo she was just too polite not to tell you no

Even rapists, murderers, Republicans and pedos?

>implying she knows or cares what sandisk is
>implying she wouldn't find it autistic that out of all the hats you could possibly wear, that's what you choose