I miss my mom

I miss my mom so much it hurts
I look at every female so longingly. I want someone to hold me close. I want her to tell me I'm handsome and that she's proud of me. I want to lay my head in her lap and be pat on the head. I want to eat her hot dog Mac and cheese. I want to be tucked in at night with a kiss too. I want her to ask me how my day was and hug me when it's not a good day. I want to make cookies with her and eat the batter off the mixer whisks. I want to know I'm loved every day.

I miss her so much. I would do anything to have her back. Why did she have to die... It's not fair...

Attached: 1542169592608.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

was she as thicc as the one in the picture? I'd miss that too.

Also, go see a therapist.

My condolences.
You can find a girl who loves you. But she won't be your mom and the love you could share won't be the love of a mother. That is gone for you, however much it might hurt user. That doesn't mean you can't be happy or feel female love. But you will have to get over it eventually, as you seem to expect too much motherly affection, which many girls won't find that attractive, friend.

I miss mine too - I'd honestly have killed myself if I didn't have a mommy-GF (who's now my wife). Try finding a traditional girl.
>Also, go see a therapist.
There's literally nothing insightful a therapist could offer in the face of a great mom who passed. There's little insight a therapist can offer in general - it's all common sense. OP should feel pain - that makes his mom's goodness real.

She was about as thick as

I would miss my Mom to if she died, I am very very sorry user.

Don't know mate. Things that you feel are obvious - some people may need help to see.

Meh, I'd still hit it.

Wow. That's very sad. Im sorry about your loss.

>I want to eat her hot dog

Attached: 1545530310065.jpg (447x444, 19K)

My mother was a drug addicted bitch who would leave her son in a sweltering car all day while she ran around getting her fix, I wish she was dead right now.

Who knows, maybe if I wish hard enough I can make it happen sooner rather than later.

Attached: 1500255830733.jpg (1536x864, 131K)

>Mom died in childbirth, dad died in a war
>I lived with my grandparents until I was 19
>Grandma died in 2012, grandpa died in 2015

Attached: 1545337793179.png (418x498, 190K)

Now go write a 3000 page book about it

Imagine if you were an orphan, had no siblings, no extended family to take care of you. You would be raised in an orphanage or a monastery and every single deeper relationship would be chosen by you. Not a single relationship formed through obligations.

Attached: 1547328152797.gif (500x281, 1.05M)

>You would be raised in an orphanage or a monastery and every single deeper relationship would be chosen by you
I was raised in a monastery. Not because I was an orphan, because my parents kicked me out. It was fucking awful, I was almost raped a few times, and I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone outside of the sharerooms except to teach people about Buddhism. I found out where my parents live a few weeks ago, I'm debating rather or not I should talk to them.

Sorry for your loss user, life is really unfair sometimes

probably the closest you can get to this is a loving wife and kids

I would not do it user, though that is just my vote.

It's been 15 years, they've probably changed their tune. The worst they can legally do is tell me to leave.

user, I'm sorry for your loss, but don't let it control your life.

My mom wasnt really a motherly mother I dont know that feel

im so sorry user, hope you feel better

>I miss my mom so much it hurts
>I look at every female so longingly. I want someone to hold me close. I want her to tell me I'm handsome and that she's proud of me. I want to lay my head in her lap and be pat on the head. I want to eat her hot dog Mac and cheese. I want to be tucked in at night with a kiss too. I want her to ask me how my day was and hug me when it's not a good day. I want to make cookies with her and eat the batter off the mixer whisks. I want to know I'm loved every day.
God i wish that were me

user, you are finally free to die. I sometimes wish I were you

Attached: A47086C0-5B68-4DAA-9396-966FC4877CF5.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

go ahead user. the future may not offer that chance again

What's a mother actually like? Everyone always talks so lovingly about their mothers. Makes me sad I missed out on it.

I want a roastie to feed me pizza as well

Attached: 3kEqGph.jpg (764x512, 73K)

>the gf as old as my mom
I can hardly feel a thing for my actual mom now, she is in a way of our relationship, all I want is literally to just chat with my gf, she wouldn't and that makes me want to get rid of her. Her sick mother and degenerate son are in a way too, but I won't touch any of them unless I get badass type of cancer.

Attached: 130930074232-walter-white-breaking-bad-split-screen-story-top.jpg (640x360, 33K)

>for her to chat with my gf
She doesn't even mind me moving out, as long as she gets to pretend my gf doesn't exist, says even having no gf would be better and I have mommy complex, really want to punch her.

How do I accept the emptiness of my mom abandoning me? I wish I had what OP describes..

Sorry for your loss. This made me genuinely sad and I hope you can heal.

at least you didn't alienate your mother

Attached: sirius disclosure.jpg (800x300, 20K)

>16 year old brother drowned last year
>never gonna be able to apologize for all of the shit I put him through
>never gonna get to nag him into watching movies or playing games with me again
>never gonna have casual conversations about stupid internet/subculture shit only the two of us would know
>never gonna binge watch an entire anime series with him again
>never gonna yell at him for fucking up
>he's never gonna yell at me for being an asshole
>we'll never get in a fist fight ever again
>we'll never go on a walk together ever again
I want off this ride.

Attached: 1541796833460.png (846x592, 42K)

I'd love my mom too if she wasn't such a whore.

I'm so sorry user. I hope one day you can stomach the ride again.

Why or how did he drown?

I'm so sorry, user, this is something I dread, there's no one in the world I'm closer to than my mom and I don't know what I would do without her. That's selfish of me, though to think that and it's part of the materialistic attachment we need to overcome in this life.
I believe we recycle and our energy comes back, you will encounter her's again. Whatever the reason she left has a purpose and maybe it's to make you stronger.
>I want her to tell me I'm handsome and that she's proud of me.
Then make her proud, user, be strong for her and don't give up on yourself, that's the last thing she'd ever want.

Attached: 1539920497511.jpg (1041x1500, 222K)

Why are you posting on this board if you didn't have abusive parents? Imagine how much a weak willed pussy faggot you have to be to have a good upbringing and still fail at life. Weak genes, please kys.

can't really say i can relate to your particular feelings toward your mother, but yeah, i lost mine a few years back too and even before that her qualify of life was rapidly tanking
i miss her and i wish i could have made her last few years better than they were

>Weak genes
>coming from someone whose parents are incapable of bonding with their own kids

>having a good childhood and becoming such a fuckup that you post on r9k

Really, kys, you've won first place in the failures race.

Well my parents esp mom have been realky supportive and love me to death. Both are really kind and smart and all. But I was a premy and really sick and small and had a lot of seizures growing up. I was so behind the other kids(physically), and my teeth were all rotting from some kind of medication I was on so I got teased incessantly and my mom pulled me out of school. Had built my confidence up and asked to go back for my last couple years of HS and it was a huge huge mistake. I'm still really small and skinny and sickly.
I can take care of myself just fine and spend a ton of time with my family esp my sister and her husband who I'm really close to but females as love interests? Nope. I feel like I missed the boat and the times I put myself out there for a girl it ended pretty badly. So now I'm a 40 yr. old virgin and I'm lonely but I've lost interest in even trying.
I've got the body of a 15 yr. old boy. It's just never gonna happen for me.

It's incredible how all the abuse you experience is so perfectly illustrated in one single post.

Ah, ok, that fucking sucks. Sorry to hear.

My family went swimming and then it started to storm, my mom said my siblings could have 5 more minutes before they get out and in that time he got sucked in by the undercurrent. He went without oxygen for like 10 minutes and sustained a severe head injury when he washed up on shore so he basically had no chance. He essentially drowned, was brought back then died of organ failure the next day.

I wasn't there, I was like a 3 minute walk away so I ran to the beach. I don't know he probably could have made it if he tried to calm himself and swim back to shore but he was petrified from the account I was given. He was basically my best friend for my whole life.

Nothing feels real anymore and I already had depression, anxiety and dissociative tendencies before all of this shit.