Why do girls hate bisexual men?

Why do girls hate bisexual men?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/glamour-magazine-sexuality-survey_us_56bcad12e4b0b40245c57d6a

Attached: 1540571875820.jpg (1600x1200, 887K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video43488329/portrait_of_marital_bliss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man dude that is gross as shit man
Puke

they fear competition and they cannot understand the pureness of male homosexual love
they also know that they can never match the vigor of a man and this gives them anxiety

I don't hate them but I wouldn't date a bi guy

Why not? I feel like they're more open minded.

>can't lord sex over him because he could get it easily from the millions of promiscuous whore gay guys
>he likes puss so he can't be her gay friend

Getting dick in your ass obviously makes you look less masuline.
Women want a man, no matter how "inclusive" they pretend to be.

Attached: 92hte902igb21.jpg (567x315, 29K)

girl was posting online that she only likes 3sums with two straight guys because she has the two guys giving her their full attention.

>i don't hate them, but i wouldn't date a nigger

Attached: 5818d157150000d804531131.jpeg?cache=sdmcnagflg&ops=scalefit_720_noupscale.jpg (720x578, 55K)

This was obviously meant for (You)

Why not exactly? Just curious, not judging.

pretty much this, I hate to say

Because men make far better sexual partners to men than women, so they're naturally jealous.
Also, I'm stealing that pic.

Well, not all Bi men take it up the ass. Some are tops, but women are still too shallow to tolerate even that.

Yeah no woman wants to imagine her man being fucked on all fours while moaning like a bitch, its just too feminine. And its not something she can brag about to her friends. "Oh yeah, my boyfriend loves gagging on cock."

Bisexual people more unhappy on average.

Not to mention the prospects of jealousy that rise up having to compete with both men and women.

As a woman I once asked out put it;
"Yeah, you've been with a man..."
Really eloquent I know, but, it seems like they can't handle that. I don't really get it, it's not like I judge them for being with men.
it actually really hurts my feelings guys, I just love both genders, why does that make me unlovable? ;n;

One of the prerequisites of me finding a partner was that he was Bi. That's cause I'm into pegging though.

That's harsh. Kinda shows you how woman really feel about fags though.

Attached: 1456151012688.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

How do you feel about the fact that your fag bf will suck dicks behind your back and give you AIDs?

Well, I trust that he wont. We have a pretty understanding relationship so I'm sure if he wanted to see dudes he would talk to me about it and we'd work something out. Its if not less intimidating than women to me.

I did catch my last ex tryna whore himself on Grindr though, and that one was "straight"

Why does he have to be bi? Can't a man just enjoy a woman shoving things up his ass without any gay shit?

Why do girls like pegging? Do you cum from rubbing your clit against the back of the harness?

I dont know.
Women are weird.
That is about it.

Not a girl but imo saying you're bisexual is basically saying you're a slut

They are man haters and like seeing men degrade and emasculate themselves.

Cause I'm into watching my bf do stuff with guys too.
You can get a double ended strap on that vibrates and goes in the pussy at the same time.

>Cause I'm into watching my bf do stuff with guys too.
Do traps count? Boys are gross unless they look like girls.

>Boys are gross unless they look like girls.

I would suk so much dick if I looked like a girl.

Gay guys also tend to take issue with it surprisingly often, I've had better luck just not mentioning it unless I'm fairly sure that she'd be into it

Doing things with another guy while a girl is watching is my #1 fantasy; I'm not really into the dom/sub aspect that a lot of couples seem to want or situations where the girl is obviously forcing her boyfriend to go along with it, but something more "sensual" like making out and touching each other while she's watching really pushes all the right buttons for me

So would you reject an otherwise good guy if he didn't want your strapon in his ass?

Girls love them, because girls are obsessed with gay guys so bi guys are basically just gays that will also be willing to fuck them, gays are the ones who hate bisexuals

The fact that their gay friend won't start hitting on them is why they love gay guys so much, fujos who actually like gay men in a sexual way aren't actually that common

Because women are actually really uncomfortable with the idea of male homosexuality and just want "gay friends" as a means to virtue signal.

>31 percent have had a sexual experience with another woman
Ew

I think the actual issue is them not wanting to catch the big AIDS.

Yup. Women are unironically more bigoted than men. I'm basically bi, but I still prefer women so I pretty much can't even entertain the thought of exploring my other side if I want to keep a girl.

>get tested with partner
>condoms
>truvada
Not hard to avoid AIDS at all, you can only get STDs if you're a fucking retard and let random niggers bareback you

Nah, it's not even that complex dude. Women just think of gay dudes as less then straight men. They're just as close minded as the straight men they harp on, but like to pretend they're okay with it. If women were scared of STDs they wouldn't sleep around and let people fuck raw.

Bi men briging HIV to woman is a real issue, but woman don't know about that shit.

I've met a few girls who were actually turned on by the prospect of dating a bi guy but they're definitely the minority, you can still experiment with guys but it's really better not to mention it most of the time

Obviously because any man getting fucked in the ass won't feel like they're in authority.

Women like men who are an authority figure.

Second would also be risk factor. AIDS, HIV and such. Bi are more likely to have those.

Third would be emotion commitment. They feel that they'll have to watch over twice as many people now because who knows, maybe you're eyeing some dudes ass in the mall?

Fujos are everywhere tho, who do you think is buying all the BL doujins?

because most women's number 1 turn on is doing whatever she can to please a boyfriend/husband.

bisexuality makes them insecure that the one thing they want is cum in their ass

My (bi) gf is really into other people who are bi. This anecdote isn't meant to counter evidence but just to remind people that girls aren't all the same and you can find someone whose tastes go against the hive-mind's.

I generally don't tell people I'm bi though, I enjoy the double-life. Hell, domming and subbing certain girls and certain guys and being an all around freak has been quite liberating.

Living the dream, I only had one girl who reacted positively when she found out I was bi and even with gay guys I've found that it can sour a relationship more often than not

>I've met a few girls who were actually turned on by the prospect of dating a bi guy but they're definitely the minority

Yea, but they're the super "sexually liberated" type who will ask if you wanna suck a dude's dick in a MMF threesome. If you want a regular chick who isn't trying to have some meme open relationship it's one of those secrets you have to take to the grave.

Even if you're dating another guy I've found you still have to keep it secret, I'll admit the idea of doing sexual things with another guy while a girl is watching is my favorite fantasy in the world but I imagine it would bring some relationship complications if I actually did it

This could be you

xvideos.com/video43488329/portrait_of_marital_bliss

Women are hypocritical bitches, news at 11.

I was technically born a faggot, even though my first bonor I had as a two year old was heterosexual i deviated from that path because I didn't know what a vagina was and thought girls had dicks, I only really had my own body for reference of human anotomy at the time the dick girl fetish has stuck ever since

No one tells you back in the 90's that girls hate fags, I didn't learn women hated fags until someone told me on Jow Forums about it as an adult

It isn't that bad, women just hate me for something that's forever been out of my control

There's nothing I can do, I'm almost 25 and there's no turning back on this dark road

Women have no conception that sexuality isn't a choice for everyone even though vaginas react to stimlui while their brains don't all the time, women aren't very knowledgeable about how their minds and bodies work

Even though they know exactly what it's like to be stimulated even though they don't want too they'll never understand a soul like that lived a whole life that started like that

Some girl is reading this and is probably laughing at how sad it seems, can't blame them, I used to come to this board to see virgins and robots and suffering to consume darkness, tastes good

Hope you enjoy your lives laughing fembots

Attached: 59E5E237-60B3-4409-B19E-77632CC4830E.jpg (823x867, 386K)

>tfw no bi-"people" disliking gf

This post makes me cringe and yet I cannot help but feel sympathy as well.

Attached: 1351434726869.png (439x500, 346K)

I think this is the thing for a lot of women and gay guys that are looking for an actual relationship.
Bisexuals are often assumed to all be sexual deviants, sluts who are dtf anywhere and with anyone, and basically have ridden the cock carousel.
Even straight men can be considered less valuable if they ended up in countless orgies, dicking countless women and generally being manwhores before they decided to try and settle down with a woman. We're not the only ones that can get insecure about the idea of our spouse having had many past sexual partners; women can feel insecure about a guy's past as well.
You're probably best mentioning it later on, before it gets serious but after the initial acquainting. That way you might be able to explain it's not like you've been a manwhore all your life until that moment, but simply had a few encounters in the past or had interest in it before. That is assuming you haven't been a manwhore, in which case you'll just have to find the female equivalent of that.

Having taken it up the butt may be seen as emasculating and could steer women away from you, but it really depends on when you share that information (don't do that before the first time sex) and how you carry yourself during sex.
Most women generally dislike/"hate" the idea of men being 100% submissive, so if you're at least a switch with active top/dom tendencies, you're fine.
Don't go full submissive mode 24/7 and expecting sex to always be focused on your butt, get her off with her kinks as well, and all is likely well.

>Second would also be risk factor. AIDS, HIV and such. Bi are more likely to have those.
Lmao oh god here we go again
you really are clueless about venereal diseases ain't you..

ironically faggot

Being bisexual is like being a mulatto. You will never truly fit in with either community and both will distrust and dislike you.

1. The fact that they like cock make them less masculine. Women hate that.
2. Competition between gf, other girls and other guys. Women hate competition.
3. Bi and gays are more likely to get HIV.