Went to a therapist for the first time today, mentioned how much time I spend laying in bed looking at this shithole...

Went to a therapist for the first time today, mentioned how much time I spend laying in bed looking at this shithole. He seemed familiar with the board.

Any therapists browse r9k?

Attached: 4257778880.jpg (675x520, 41K)

I've been to a therapist who suggested my "problem" would need to be solved during many, many sessions worth 100$.

I do not like therapists.

I cried through the entire hour I was there, and could not explain why I was crying. So uh, I guess I have to keep going

I specialize in helping parents rehabilitate their NEET children. An unfortunate reality to working in this field is dealing with piss bottles and tendies [the latest trend seems to be burger king tendies with honey mustard sauce]. Not to mention I often have to clean a poopie from user's bumbum... Anyway, yes I frequent this site as I often help reply to my clients anonymously

I saw a gp 2 days ago who's pretty much given me free therapy/psychiatry sessions bc of past trauma that was never addressed properly

Frankly, if your problems can be solved with therapy, you probably don't belong to this board.

your therapist sounds like they're coming from a psychoanalytical model. find someone with a more recent method like CBT or ACT

Wouldn't you have to be a brainlet to not know what is wrong with you. If society wasn't survival of the fittest then we wouldn't have problems anyway.

Society isn't survival of the fittest anymore because we have comfy 21st century lives. 300 years ago a sedentary life filled with art and music every day was impossible to live even for the wealthy.

My therapist thinks this board is a trigger for my depression.

I dunno man, talking with all the people here who've suffered and lived through similar shit is better than any therapist i've ever had.

I'm studying to become a therapist. Right now I work in social services. So eh, kinda?

What state? Help me acquire neetbux please.

>CBT
No thanks, not sure how cock and ball torture will help me

Would be cool to have a weekly therapy thread with a therapist really trying to help us
heh, I know thats asking too much

Can I use GBP to offset a therapists's hourly price?!

So did you ask that faggot anything specific like how the fucking gays make an unoriginal general thread constantly on the board about oregano comments instead of going to /lgbt/ containment board?

Attached: 3e2.jpg (323x323, 13K)

There was an user who did that a couple years ago. its how i realized i suffer from narcissistic parenting

I'm a licensed clinical therapist in my state. I work full time at a community mental health clinic with people on neetbux, and part time at a private practice seeing people with private insurance. I've been coming on Jow Forums for about 12 years now, and rarely bring up the website with my patients. In the few instances I have, they have no idea what I'm talking about and we move on.

this sounds like he browses cock rate threads on /b/ get over it already

How do you get neetbux anyway.

I used to be a deviant virgin when I first looking at Jow Forums. I'd usually browse /b/ and Jow Forums a lot. Now I usually come to r9k when I'm drunk or high to reminisce.

It's a complex and lengthy process. People recieve neetbux(ssi/ssdi) from the social security administration. You need to file a disability claim based on their medical assessment for disability and your medical history. I would highly recommend talking with a disability lawyer first.

so what you're saying is that you basically just spams pics and webm's of yourself in tribute and cock rate threads