I want to ride into battle with my friends and dearest comrades close behind...

i want to ride into battle with my friends and dearest comrades close behind. i want to experience hardship but also victory. this era can suck my weewee the best i can do with my life is get a good job what a fucking joke

Attached: __original_drawn_by_genso__4c042b37fa95f07fe02fa9009a95bebe.jpg (1920x1080, 1.74M)

I feel you bro. I want to die for my emperor.

Attached: 53bf0caa73ac0467361f7871f086f708.jpg (655x800, 403K)

can't describe how much it means to me that someone else feels this way brah. thanks for posting. makes me feel a lot less alone. maybe in another life

he was so perfect

Attached: 1542288634161.jpg (841x1200, 211K)

I can’t tell you how badly I wish to be a Cavalryman serving under General Forrest

I’d slew a yankee or two before sleeping with their wives and raiding their supply lines

are you a southerner?

Born and raised

nice gay fantasy you have there, chum

You know you can still join the army, right?

war was never as glamorous as your fantasy

thanks buddeh
i probably will if there is a war but even then modern warfare is a lot harder to glamorize
youre 100% right man. but i want to find out if im alive or not. i feel like ive never been tested my whole life

you have to be 18 or over to post on this site.

i live in the north but my family wasnt here for the war anyhow. i got respect for your love of your people and traditions, as well as your people's strength in battle. i would probably have fought for the north if i was here

im aware thanks

Join the army.

Same, though in my case I wish I was part of a wandering band of mercenaries selling our swords to whichever noble paid highest, killing knights by day, drinking and fucking whores by night, until the day we lose the fight and lay together in a pool of our blood, thinking back on how we wanted to be knights ourselves as kids. Then we'd have one last drink from some smuggled wine and slowly sink into coldness as we stare at the sky and keep murmuring to each other so we can know when the other one's dead.

But maybe it's not that bad, perhaps technology will let me experience both that and an orgy of japanese catgirls one after another. Although at this point I'm starting to think it would've been better to be born much later, we probably won't get true VR in our lifetimes.

why would you fantasize about eating dirt after fighting someone else's war for a bit of crumbs you can waste on rotgut and syphilitic whores?

Same, but it's gotta be JEB Stuart for me instead of Forrest. Wish I could have died with him at Yellow Tavern.

>This thread was moved to Jow Forums
jesus christ how horrifying

Attached: 1547441177671.jpg (450x450, 152K)

Based but only if you want it to be so that you're up against a stronger force yet still manage to win. Thats the patrician fantasy.

Wait where was it posted initially?

thread was originally on /his/