ALRIGHT ROBOTS HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET HIRED?

ALRIGHT ROBOTS HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET HIRED?

Attached: 1.gif (600x716, 47K)

A family member is friends with my boss
But honestly, I'm thinking of quitting and studying for something more interesting and enjoyable

FUCKING NEPOTISM I CANT EVEN GET A CALL BACK FROM FUCKING WALMART JESUS CHRIST IM GETTING DESPERATE

I showed up to the place, greeted the man and gave him a handshake. We went to his office and I complimented both his facility and the atmosphere. We then talked about the job and what I plan to do in the future and my interest in the job. Afterwards we went on a little tour, concluded with a handshake and a goodbye. Couple days later, he called back and here I am now.

Also forgot to mention I applied for the same position (let's say cashier for example) and 6 different places. They all called back.

I recommend applying for a job at a dealership or moving company. They always reply unless you did something horribly wrong with your resume (even with 0 experience anywhere).

Me 2 user. I think because of the holidays they hired a lot of people and probably let some people go after the holidays too. Hopefully in a month or so more jobs open up. Did you put that you are available all the time and willing to work overnight? Also what did you apply for and did it say there were openings at the store you applied to?

if you work fuck off my board, unless you are mentally ill

Attached: megu rude.jpg (1200x894, 109K)

Clean cut white guy that can pretend to be confident. Getting a job and being white is easy mode if the interviewer is white too.

It's really not hard desu. Just tell the interviewer what they want to hear.
This.

Calm down dude. Have you already asked your mom and dad? Do they literally know no one?

I initially helped out at the docks for some cash as a teen, then one day a ship had some openings, some of the guys put in a good word for me, and I got to go out to sea for a few months.

I sounded like I was about to cry and the manager pitied me

Attached: 2E34C127-F928-41EB-A0FD-42DE1EF1B6DA.jpg (650x650, 34K)

Depends on what kind of job you're looking for. If you bang a college girl or try to, if you get her horny enough.
She probably works at retail places so she'll recommend you if you get her horny enough.

Usually the college type of girls make enough money from working at those places, and have parents to pay for sex tourism.
Sometimes they'll bring back exports to work places as recommendations.
Most of those places won't hire if you don't have a reference like that.
A lot of times the referee applied a few years ago and worked there for a while, so a few years later they'll be management. Then if the management is saying you're okay and you do the job right you'll actually get a chance.

If you just need money and a job go to a place that heavily advertises equal opportunity. If you don't go to a place that is equal opportunity, you are going to have to have sex with someone to get a job. In theory it shouldn't work that way but in practice you basically have to fuck someone for a reference. You don't have to actually always fuck them, sometimes if you get them horny enough they'll do it. So what you wanna do is try to get into some chad/pua kind of stuff and fuck attractive women. They get hired to work registers at stores because customers love to talk to them and gush over them and they get positive reviews. Then after they've done that for a while without any local boys starting a scene they get into management. A store doesn't want to hire your ugly mug and have people you went to school with coming in to complain about how you're an autistic loser. You got to try to fuck the town beauty queen and have her put in a good word for you as a worker and try not to waste your paycheck actually trying to fuck her. It's a slippery slope, if you're playing with her pussy right.

Attached: 309e874bd721ef4e2239f3a76edbd9f7.png (545x492, 221K)

I applied at one place every day and called them back every 5 days until I got hired. Only took about a week lol

>ALRIGHT ROBOTS HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET HIRED?

my dad owns the company

Attached: C348985E-55BE-46A7-A3BD-BA48DB0CAE6E.jpg (960x1540, 245K)

I applied for pretty much every retail within 30 miles plus taco bell because taco bell is fucking amazing, and zero call back, I've even called a couple companies myself and they just said they would look into hiring me with no luck.
My parents sit inside all day watching natgeo, do you think they have friends?

Lmfao idk. I just applied on paper then my boss texted to me to come for an interview and boom, I was hired. I remember being jobless for 5 years out of high school, its a very real possibility I could have still been a NEET

I gave put my cv to about 10 business, two called for an interview and I got called back from one and here I am. I can rest at night knowing that I didn't exactly needed connections but it helped acting I'm not an autist. Sure, the job could be better but it's aligned with my career I'm studying right now.

I studied at a military school for children of military folk only, then got a job cuz of those ties with a private security company alongside the police at a 911 dispatch building
In short, luck or connections

so basically same as this guy?

My cousin was fucking the HR girl and he loves me so I got hired

Hmmm same I applied to every grocery store even as being a janitor or anything and havent got a call. I even applied to fucking salvation army, met the manager who told me to expect a call the next week to set up an interview, and then never got a call. Havent even gotten a call to interview for being a dishwasher which I am good at. I dont know Ive been holding off on the fast food places but I like the taco bell near me too. In meantime Im just volunteering once a week at a place near me just so I can say Im doing something when they ask me what the fuck Ive been doing with my life. In summer you could probably land a job on a farm or landscaping company if those are around you. Thats what Im hoping to do.

mommy got me the job yet my parents insist it was all me.

srsly gunjy, i worked to earn the money to buy you that pizza, have some respect for the wagies of the world.

fuck you asshole i spend most of my free time alone

Knew how to use a lot of computer stuff and write in several languages because autism
CV had like 20+ different technologies that I'm proficient in
Employer impressed by my technical skills

I went on the sherwin Williams website, applied, a week later I got called in for an interview, I went in and the manager said he needed a driver. I said I could drive. I was hired.

At another job, I applied online, got a call for an interview, went in, the guy said he needs forklift drivers, I said I could drive a forklift. I got the job.

Another job, I applied online, the woman called me in for an interview. I went in, held strong eye contact, spoke loudly. She said she needed a driver for her limousine company. I said I can drive, she gave me the job.

The other job, I went to the UPS website and applied. I went in for an "interview". The interview consisted of them asking my birthday. They needed a package handler and I can handle a package. I got the job.

Stop being such a dainty faggot and get a man's job user. warehouses are always hiring and won't turn anyone down.

My grandpa got me a job through connections.

Went to a top STEM school. Found postings to their online job board that matched my major, and shotgun applied to as many as I could. One replied. I did well in the phone and online interviews, so they flew me out for the in-person interview. I killed the interview, and got the job. Didn't know anyone at the company. I guess the lesson here is to use the resources you (or your school) have.

Attached: 1538108146580.jpg (1080x1080, 393K)

literally nepotism, i have no real qualifications so i watched a 5 minute tutorial on MSword and excel so i made myself look more capable than i really am

>I said I could drive
>got the job
>I said I can drive
>she gave me the job

In hindsight, it seems obvious that the Gooseman would browse Jow Forums

Attached: 1518983205778.jpg (768x432, 49K)

as a faggot who works at taco bell, don't work at a fucking taco bell.

>can't get job
>go to uni
>get part-time student job
>keep at same job until graduation
>get full-time job at uni doing same thing, but supervisor
ezpz
It's not my field of study at all, from which I got rejected at every turn.

Attached: 1392863854064.jpg (640x388, 51K)

How hard can it really be, I'm only a neet when it suits me. I guess living in a city helps because there's always jobs. Just got offered a full time position at the place I got holiday employment for drug money, I start monday.

im really good at putting up a front, i.e. a superficial professionalism. kinda like how a politician talks. make eye contact. dont look scared.

There was a job fair for a restaurant and they pretty much hired everyone that breathed and wasn't autistic

Good old nepotism my friend
Job is still stressful and wagecucky as fuck though

Attached: 1547945359576.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

>local factory is looking for summer workers
>fuck it, might as well
>make application online
>few weeks pass by
>"hello user we'd like to interview you, would x and y be a good time?"
>yes, that works just fine
>"excellent"
>few weeks pass by
>mental preparation level 100
>monday, head to the interview
>something like 15 minute interview
>lie through my teeth about being very interested of said company and ask questions a lot
>"so user, when you'd be ready to start"
>answer honestly: "tomorrow if that can be arranged"
>few laughs
>"ok user, we'll call in few days"
>wednesday
>"hello user we've decided to chose you if you still are interested"
>"due to our current workload, could you come in friday to sign the contract"
>answer how its works just fine
>friday
>"so when do I start"
>"sunday evening" (job got rotating shifts so I got put straight into nigh shift)
>"ok, now that's done lets go get you your clothes and locker"
>start in sunday evening 10pm

It was six month contract from march to september. After that they offered me a 0-hour deal which I took because I had nothing else going on. Was out of work for 2,5 months, then got a deal from november to next march. After that they offered me a temporary, six month contract to cover some guys paternity leave. So again from march to september. After that another six month contract, same thing to this day with only few 0-hour weeks in between.

if i ever get hired it will be by the grace of god alone and i'll probably be working for some shitty grocery store or gas station. and i'd be totally happy with that. fuck having no job and no money.

Anyone here working as a waiter? How is it?
Maybe if I got a job that forced me to socialize I'd eventually become less of a sperg.

Applied on amazons website, then was called in for drug test, then went in for orientation.

There was no interview.

pure nepotism. seriously, if you have any chance of gleaning a connection through family or friends of family you need to go for it as hard as you can. it's the #1 easiest way to get a job. every random place you apply to will have some sand-vagina manager who wants her son or nephew or whoever to have the position, there's no way to compete other than to cheat.

I never got hired. I'm 23 and have only applied to 2 jobs. At least I have a pretty good ebay business.

Attached: jokesonyou.jpg (929x937, 131K)

This.
First way to get a job is to benefit from nepotism.
Second best way is to lie your ass off during the interview.
Third best way is to put in enormous amounts of effort.
Still, it's never over- once you're in, you still have to keep using these strategies if you want to get anywhere in the company.

Attached: lying.jpg (400x255, 18K)

Waiting sucks ass. However, ir forces you to learn to socialize and it forces you to make good money. Be confident, is all I can say. I was a sperg before I waited, and I did it to stop being a sperg. Now I'm in college, and I'm bartending, which has forced me to be a lot more social. Pretty much, just force yourself out of your comfort zone. You'll appreciate yourself in a months time

I just want to note; don't quit, if you try. I did so much stupid shit my first few months. Left so many people feeling awkward, spilled soda on at least five people, had probably three complaints to management a week, never had any confidence in front of customers; it's a wonder I still work where I do. Just keep trying until you succeed

i finished med school almost top of the class.

>First interview
>Got called back to do some kinda aptitude test or something and then rejected after
>Second interview
>Ends at the very beginning when I say the pay is a dealbreaker
>Third interview
>Goes decently, I think
>Call them back a bit after to inquire about the job
>"Come in next Monday and we'll see if you have what it takes"
>Employed for a little over a year now

Persistence is key. Don't sell yourself for less than you're worth. Always call back after interviews. Don't get hung up on one single job offer.

I went to trade school and did an apprenticeship. They don't care about looks or personality, only if you can work and make them money

So, there's a general law that, if I reply to a thread, it dies right away. What the fuck is going on? This has been a thing for years. I reply to threads every other week or so. What the fuck is happening? Anyone? Is this site ran by bots?

Nationwide job search
Once you have something on your resume you can start looking again wherever you want to live

Maybe it's your browsing style. If you're replying to threads that are winding down, people aren't going to reply.

> be you
> no career advice
This is why we can't have nice things.

>HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET HIRED?
Who says I did?

Nepotism of course.

Walked in, did interview, failed every single practical test and still got hired
Its literally just luck

My dad sells pills to the guy hiring and his wife he recognized me instantly He also told me he wanted to get on my dad's good side for some reason

The corporate my mum works in let loose the smart ones, and let chad and stacies lead the way.
Everyfucking thing went downhill. Bosses scared shitless for their comfy seats tried to rehire the fired personell, most showed them middle finger now they are so desperate they actually hire people based on their skills.

Had bangin references on my resume. They had me piss test on the same day and start within that week.