Whiskey is one of the easiest liquors to drink. I just realized this after going back to whiskey...

Whiskey is one of the easiest liquors to drink. I just realized this after going back to whiskey. There really is a noticeable difference.

Attached: whiskey-1.jpg (700x525, 77K)

I think Rum is better

I think completely the opposite. Rum and vodka are the worst for me

Nigger, what? Spiced rum is strong but it literally tastes like vanilla and deliciousness. Vodka tastes just like alcohol. Whiskey tastes like you're drinking liquid wood and is completely disgusting.

Gin is the best though, just enough flavor to be nice straight and good mixed too, without all the sugar in rum.

Whiskey makes my tummy hurt. I used to drink a lot of gin but it's trendy now and I hate doing what everyone else is doing. I don't really drink much at all now.

peppermint smirnoff can be downed very easily

I can easily down rum. Whiskey not so much. Flavored vodka is doable.

I do better with brandy as a rule. But ymmv.

scotch > american whiskey

sake is the most based alcohol. sane smoothness as white wine with as much complexity as red wine and a higher abvthan both. truly the ideal

I agree with you. It has a really mild taste. Most of the other ones just overwhelm my mouth somehow. I can't really explain it.

also might have had a bottle or two before writing this post

I never understand people that say rum is easy to down. It makes me fucking gag

Tequila is the easiest for me, doesn't burn like whiskey tends to. That being said, I still prefer the flavor profile of whiskey.

Attached: Schattengang.jpg (600x865, 253K)

>Whiskey is one of the easiest liquors to drink.
I disagree, there's an incredible amount of subtle differences that even a pleb like me notices.

Attached: 14974525175_cf88ec5683_o.jpg (1865x1869, 1.94M)

OP here. Tequila is based

for me Gin tastes like burned rubber from a scuba diver mask.

Tequilla is very under rated , great to mix with fruit juce or Monster Zero Ultra.

But my favorite Liquor is pure high quality Vodka , or mixed with Red Bull Energy Drink

yeah whiskey is very drinkable. even bottom shelf jack daniels in the plastic bottles goes down very easy. i'm drinking some jagermeister right now though

absinthe uber alles

>tfw got a bottle of bombay sapphire and hendricks on christmas

i actually like the bombay sapphire better neat, i thought i would like the hendricks more

what kind of absinth would you recommend?

only tried duplais blanche before and i really enjoyed it

Is cognac any good?

Attached: 59F5ABEC-9FA6-4F05-8AAA-0FD0EE100423.png (572x563, 486K)

I find vodka easier to drink. Pics related is what I am having now.

Attached: 20190119_221157~2.jpg (3024x3586, 1.69M)

Rum is my personal favourite, but whiskey is great too.

I have difficulty drinking hard liquor straight. My esophagus starts to feel full and I start having the feeling of reflux. not sure why.

Disaronno is the easiest to drink

Tru, spirits are the closest thing to liquid xanax, it takes too many drinks of wine/cider/beer etc to remove my anxiety while Vodka/Cognac/Whiskey etc hit me instantly

Distilled mead aged in an oak barrel is my personal favorite. It's a shame it takes so long to make and it's so expensive. I found a way to break down the wood polymers quicker, but not replicate the evaporation and concentration of the tatsy ester or phenols.

wild turkey 101 is most based bourbon

it's also delicious when heated up

That's probably the only liquor I can tolerate warmed up.It has a nice plum and banana flavor.

Yep, especially if you like whiskey. Try Martel Blue Swift, it's delicious.

The subtle differences or don't make it more difficult to drink, rather they diversify the flavor profile.

Anyone ever get drunk then watch the tree branches sway in the wind silloueted by the light pollution from a nearby city?

anything that isn't tequila is easy to drink, that stuff is like gasoline

Attached: 4354363433.jpg (500x550, 24K)

>Whiskey tastes like you're drinking liquid wood

That's the best part.

Same I much prefer whiskey.

Sake is pretty good. I bought a bottle at a restaurant once and frozen then it turned back into rice.

O.P. Anderson reporting in

nobody answered in the other thread, can someone here tell me what's the best cheap liquor?

Attached: 2.jpg (750x1100, 206K)

The $3 tall cans at the gas station. Get the shit with 8% ABV like lime a rita.

Im currenly drunk as fuck on it and im going to kill myself this year

Fortified wine, nigger

you posted this literally 4 minutes after not receiving a reply in the other thread

fuck you, fuck your questions, and i hope you die violently today

>im going to kill myself this year
Me too, user. I hope we both succeed.

see you on thhe other side my friend

where did it all go wrong for you? for me it was when my parents forced me into college despite my massive anxiety. i holed myself in my room and failed out. i cant live like this anymore.

Try rum

I tipped my fedora so hard it ripped in two.

Absinthe is the absolute fucking best drink ever.
Drinking myself to death on variety of absinthe doesn't sound like a bad idea in my head. Every other form of suicide or self harm sounds bad, but not drowning in that liquorice goodness.

Not everyone likes wood in their throat homo

But if you dont die imagine the hangover the next day. You would need to kill you self quickly to get over that shit.

Ikr? Tried it once. Woke up two days later in absolute hell.

It went shit for me when I got into a sexual situation when I was very young. I'll keep it vague.

But basically I lost it all before I realised what I had. I've been wanting to clock out permanently for years now.

How young is very young? And if your going to clock out, dont you want your story to be heard?

>dont you want your story to be heard
Absolutely not. Not even I want to hear my about myself. I'm not even that bad looking of a guy so the fact I got fucked up at a young age and have been a failure since is pretty hurtful and my life wasn't going to be bad. Just sucks revising it all.

Well, I guess I just wrote up my shit story. I don't even know what to say about that.

So I've been a heavy alcoholic for the past decade, so much so that I have maybe 5 years to live if I don't stop completely, and I could never drink any liquor straight up. Well, aside from taking shots and chasing it. I've always thought it was a meme or just faggot kids thinking they're HARDCORE by drinking it like they do in movies. If it isn't 50/50 liquor to mixer or 70/30 liquor to mixer I just don't enjoy the drink anymore.