Greasy hair

>greasy hair
>dandruff
>blotchy and bumpy scalp
What am i doing wrong? I shampoo twice a week with head and shoulders

Attached: 3B399D6E-C241-4482-931B-7C24FB0441AF.jpg (1024x963, 112K)

Head and shoulders literally makes that shit worse. I always thought it was supposed to moisten the scalp, but the active ingredient actually dries it out. I have no idea how that's supposed to help dandruff. I think it's just a jew scam to make you keep buying it by making your problem worse.

use anti dandruff shampoo. it worked for me.
pic related it's what use

Attached: IMG_20190119_205135~2.jpg (1898x2860, 827K)

>twice a week
Shower everyday. Fucking disgusting

straight boys are so funny

In all fairness ive used plenty of other brands and the issue remains

>twice a week
There's your problem.

Dandruff isn't typically a result of a dry scalp. You don't know anything about hair. You were probably overloading your hair with sulfates when it needed to build the oils that it should have.

I wash my hair twice a week
I do shower daily

So shampoo once a week?

Read his post
>Shampoo twice a week
I shower every day and shampoo once a week. If you have anything other than super short hair, you'll know that shampooing makes your hair very flat and reduces volume. Although if you don't shampoo for too long it gets greasy.

Most dandruff shampoo has the same active ingredient. The only stuff that ever worked for me was shit I got from a dermatologist. You literally have to go to a doctor and get a prescription for the one goddamn dandruff shampoo that doesn't actively dry your scalp. There's no way this isn't a jew scam.
I don't know shit about hair for sure, but I do know that when skin dries out it flakes. That's what was causing my dandruff and I didn't care to look into why other people have dandruff.

>bumpy scalp
What does that mean, like scabs or something?

I had the same problem.
Cut down on your sugar intake. My scalp cleared up great.

>bumpy scalp

Attached: 1479548759496.jpg (645x858, 76K)

Try every day. Unless you have tons of extremely healthy hair full of natural oils and balanced sebum distribution you need to wash often.

Dandruff shampoo is meant to use large amount of sulfates to clear the hair of substances their scalp may be reacting to. If dandruff shampoo makes your hair worse it's an issue about moisture.

^^^
eating less sugar is just a good thing in general. all robots should live long lives and sugar will give you diabetes, cancer, cavities, etc

>head and shoulders

bro, that shit was made for 80iq men.

Shampoo once a week with an actual salon brand shampoo and then just use hair mask when you wash your hair.

Use this brand nigga, I fucking 100% guarantee you will have the most beautiful hair among your peers.

Attached: hair.jpg (1000x1000, 179K)

Like really tough scalp pimples

clumps of dirt on your scalp, at least in my experience

You should probably see a doctor lol

>If dandruff shampoo makes your hair worse it's an issue about moisture
Yeah no shit a dry itchy scalp is having moisture problems.
Is dandruff not a lifelong problem for people that the sulfates help? Like do people with that kind of dandruff actually end up getting rid of it after they use dandruff shampoo and can go back to normal shampoo?

Head and shoulders is meant to be a daily use shampoo. It has anti-dandruff ingredients but in small doses. Often if I have a really bad dandruff situation I use a heavily medicated shampoo or a clarifying shampoo to resolve it then go to whatever I'm using at the time.

Thank you for the advice lads
Will definitely try this stuff out

Jesus fuck what's wrong with you? Are you living in some kind of warzone or something? You should be washing your hair and body twice a day!

Attached: 1534064083230.jpg (548x416, 48K)

Used to wash twice a day and had dry skin problems
Now its just localized on my head

I had the same as you THE SAME FUCKING PROBLEM AS YOU MY ENTIRE LIFE

You are buying the wrong fucking head and shoulders thats for normies with occasional dandruf. If your like me IT SNOWS ALL FUCKING SEASON LONG WITH DANDRUFF. You need head and shoulders for sebbrahic dermatitis . Pic related. Its orange and made for scalps that arent normies and actually helps I HAVENT HAD DANDRUFF IN MONTHS BECAUSE I USE THIS ITS ONLY SUPPOST TO BE 2x a WEEK BUT I USE IT DAILY ITS FUCKING AMAZIN

Attached: E7FA68DA-0B2C-4FD2-8F35-C35BC030A4BF.jpg (1242x1095, 404K)

Never seen that in stores before
Is only available on the interwebs?

Yeah, I get dry skin from washing, too. Y'know what I do? I don't just not take a fucking shower, I use fucking lotion! Y'know, the primary thing that lotion is supposed to be used for? I'm sure you have enough of it lying around.

I handle dangerous, poisonous chemicals all day for my job, so bathing is a must.

Attached: That+s+Nichijou+_d3023fe61ffc52f930d8e9315aef0f13.jpg (200x200, 10K)

What's the eldergod tier hair hygiene regimen? I've adopted a "low poo" method wherein I simply try to shampoo the outer layers of my hair extremely lightly and otherwise just water rinse and scrub, that way my scalp stays nice and natural while my hair looks clean