So today is my 19th birthday and I have never felt more lonely and depressed in my life...

So today is my 19th birthday and I have never felt more lonely and depressed in my life. Everyone says it gets better but I have been struggling for the past 7 years.

Wishing for a better year, robots

Attached: EBA33CB8-20CE-4F30-B2C6-C5DF3A3C90FE.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDYfEBY9NM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just for the love of god, don't let anyone take your picture with a cake user. Here's to a better a year, though.

It doesn't get better, user.
It never will.

Untrue. But it does depend on a few things, like (a) how utterly fucked you were by circumstance when you were born, and (b) how long you can successfully keep up the drive to change.

Things may not be as bad as you think, and you may not be a hopeless case.
Keep trying. What else is there to do?

I have lost nearly all my hope of changing and wish for my death every night

Happy birthday user, today is also my birthday.
My life is kinda depressing, but I'm still hopeful it will get better.

Just try to relax, don't take things so seriously.

It does not get better with time.

Today is my 22nd birthday user, I wish you the best. Things were bad but got better for a little bit. Happy birthday

Attached: 9ACAC9CB-85E5-4799-84A6-BEE79EDB3132.jpg (640x480, 24K)

What do you mean? This is my one and only life and I am ruining it and I fucking hate it. I cannot find happiness anywhere

Thank you and I am glad things have gotten a bit better for you. Hopefully life gets even better

just have some fun, dude. Chill out, listen to music, do whatever. Don't worry so much. Else you'll worry your way into your grave.
youtube.com/watch?v=QDYfEBY9NM4
like the Beatles say, "let it be"

What exactly is your problem? Lonely? Jobless?

Fuck I need to improve my reading comprehension

> crippling depression
> loneliness
> 0 love life
> social anxiety and autism
> self hate
> money issues

Are you studying? Making any attempts to further your career? Sometimes when I feel down about how much of a retard I can be I remind myself of the progress that I have made and goals that are within reach. Just don't stagnate and you'll figure your shit out

im 19 too. just get a job and stay in school. life is a drag most of the time, but occasionally you will see some friends and have a laugh and for brief moments everything will feel a little bit worth it. most of the time it wont, but you just push through until you can reach the next moment of whatever satisfaction you can scratch together in life. doesn't sound ideal, but it's life

At least you are still just 19. I'm 23 and wanna die.

hi there user,

as an almost 20 year old, let me say that we are incredibly young to decide that you're not meeting whatever expectations of happiness you have. Sure, mental illness is a problem that makes happiness hard regardless, but let's say you find a way to alleviate that. Even then, things might not be positive right now. They don't need to be. 20 year olds are not adults, we don't have anything figured out. Most of us have none of our future planned so far, so don't worry so much if life isn't what you've wanted so far! It's not much fun, but you have to realize that things now aren't so big of a deal. For now just focus on having a healthier mind, so then by the time we're 30 we'll be prepared to accept all the good things. c:

~femanon

You are still young

Get off this board

Attached: 1502300994765.jpg (199x130, 9K)

you're literally a fucking teenager, quit complaining kid holy shit

I never celebrate my birthday like this anymore. I just don't care about holidays anymore. Christmas was probably the gayest I had in a long time. And mew years was nice because I got drunk off of a bottle of wine.

Attached: 1546806225881.jpg (580x548, 34K)

It doesn't "get better", but you still have the chance to MAKE it better.
Don't waste that chance like I did.

ITT: a sad teenager
Gee wee, how could this be?

>Christmas was probably the gayest I had in a long time.
> And mew years was nice because I got drunk off of a bottle of wine.

Attached: 1546235448306.jpg (720x1280, 61K)

Listening to this song this time I think I finally like them, I always loved Harrisons solo stuff but never cared for the full band, pretty good though.

Based white kanye poster

>Everyone says it gets better

Spoiler: It doesn't

Attached: bd-old2.jpg (960x720, 67K)

My life has been fantastic, but I face bullshit feelings that never go away. I am plagued constantly with this horrible curse and no matter the medicine I take it never changes.I know I will never kill myself because death scares me, but feeling suicidal is common.

What I do know is some days are incredible, and I look forward to those moments for when I can look back on miss them when I am down. I have found that those feeling of sadness that come from not reliving those memories so different, it cancels out my underlying depression sometimes.

You have to find what works for you, of course, just dont fuck things up with drugs all the time.

I do however find buying things makes me happy, which is another sickness in itself. Thankfully I have loving parents and a job to support it.

tits or gtfo

oreganononononono

Turning 29 soon. Backing this, your income and career may get better but youll still be miserable.

I turned 36 a couple hours ago. I'm outside in the cold (2am) drinking bud light, watching the stars, the visible few at least. Not a single happy birthday greeting. However, I don't feel bad. I made my bed now I lay on it.

Happy birthday OP. You have a bumpy road ahead

It really does comes down to this now doesn't it?
How many times have you lied to yourself about "finally putting your life together"?, how many promises have you made to yourself that in the end you couldn't keep?
This is how we're supposed to be, accept it and find your calling in life regardless because that's really all that counts. Find something that pleases you and keep doing that til you're gone with the wind.
>I remember back in Kabul, John. We were talking about, nothing really, I said something about going home, and you said-
>Home? We can't go home...
>there's a line men like us have to cross. If we're lucky, we do what's neccesary then we die.
>no captain, all I really want, is peace.

Attached: αρχείο λήψης.jpg (1024x576, 137K)

it can get better user. i was a fucking piece of shit when i was 19. since then i've had a lot of great experiences, such as
>tried multiple different drugs and had fun whilst doing so
>had sex (at 22 yrs) losing my virginity
>have a sufficient amount of friends, acquintances, a social life
>do lots of other things besides browing the interwebs; creative stuff, hobbies, reading and the like
>most importantly: matured a lot as a person, i'm smarter and i don't feel as anxious as back then, i'm more balanced
it can get better. godspeed

Honestly it does get better but some of us need that push from someone else. I was a complete shut-in since 13 and dropped out of school at 15. At 21, an uncle came out of no where and offered me to stay with him and my chad cousin (4 years younger than me) and work in construction with him. At the time, I was tired of shitposting and playing WoW 12+ hours a day so I said fuck it. It took me about a month to settle down and feel at home but it happened. My chad cousin literally dragged me around everywhere he went. He was always out running errands for his dad, driving around or hanging out with his high school friends. He took me everywhere with him. Eventually I started working and feeling alive thanks to the exercise and being out in the sun. I went to parties with chad cousin and kissed some girls but never got laid cause I have a tiny pp so I avoided it. I was basically a normie for about 3 years until I failed a drug test for cocaine and it all came crumbling down and eventually became a shut-in neet again living with mom. I also developed schizophrenia and shit and got on neetbux, which helps I guess, but im still just shitposting all day doing nothing. Not even vidya is enjoyable anymore unless I'm drunk. So yes, it does get better, but it also can get worse real fast.
/blog

If you don't do shit, no it will only get worse. I feel your struggles but you're still young you can 100% change your life but you need to grow the fuck up. Take responsibilities, do things right or fail, is fine you're not going to die.
This is what I would like to tell to me 7 years ago.

>be me
>about to turn 20
>sadness.exe
>all of my friends went to universities
>left with one friend but we can't really hang out often because of work
>just my brother and mother to celebrate my bday
>working on my birthday , come home around 23:50 and have to fall asleep because work starts from 6 40 next morning
So yeah , just know that probably your next bday will be shitty again , but let's stay positive and hope 21 will be ok at least .

How's schizophrenia like? Do you really hear people in your head or is it just like your inner voice but wilder?

>tfw no fembot to post bday titz

Attached: 1443319249093.jpg (642x663, 41K)

I remember 19 like yesterday, 22 is right around the corner. Still pretty much a virgin. Still only desire a kind wife and some children. I had a really hard night last night and I'm thinking I might kill myself relatively soon. My Dad died when I was 16, my brother just had a child so my genes will be passed on through that side. I only stick around for my Mom, cause even though she fucked me up psychologically, I love my MOM. SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE MOM!

Attached: natas.jpg (160x192, 5K)