How to get people in the gym to stop talking to you? i dont want to share a word with those low IQ npcs...

how to get people in the gym to stop talking to you? i dont want to share a word with those low IQ npcs, but they always say 'HI ANDREW' in the loudest voice, they always go 'yeah yeah doin some squats there boi?' 'hey you have a good day now'

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Hi andrew

Unlike other autists, apparently, people like you, do some social gains

Wear earbuds

If I wanted social gains I’d find something to do elsewhere. If I’m going to the gym it’s for my own physical benefit.

Tell them stop talking to you.

Wear earbuds but no music, then you can hear them talking about your autism Andrew.

That's terrible, OP, I can't believe people are so rude to you, interrupting your workout like that! Do you have to go to some shitty inner-city ghetto gym or something, that doesn't even have real rules? I don't want to believe that. Any gym I've ever been to has *rules* about such things, it's pretty commonplace, so I'd have a hard time beleiving that it doesn't apply at your gym (if it does you should go somewhere else).
Here's what you need to do: next time you go in, go a few minutes early, and ask to speak to the manager. Tell him what's been going on, and insist he enforce the Common Rules of Public Gymnasiums, as set down by the Geneva Conventions in 1949, outlining Acceptable Gym Behaviour. He might claim there's no such thing and no such rules, and he might even mock and ridicule you for claiming there is such a thing, but if he does, he's just being lazy and lax and not doing his job, so stay strong and insistent and he'll eventually cave. After that the gym staff will enforce the rules and you won't have any more problems with the other members, and if you do, a word to whoever is on duty will get them first warned, then ejected if they persist.
Good luck, OP, and enjoy your nice, uninterrupted workouts!

good post

Yeah yeah, doin some squats there boi?

This is basically an American thing. I've been to USA a couple of times and I found it really weird and annoying how complete strangers kept trying to talk to me about the most banal shit.

Yeah yeah doin some squats there boi?

Attached: 1256517-small_soldier_6.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Just trying to make sure you aren't a commie or something

whats the worse can happen fella?
just follow the conversation you sperg its the same at online games i couldn't care less about people i don't know and im never gonna see again but i just being nice for 10 minutes and thats all

in your case you should talk to them cause you are gonna keep seeing them for as long as you go to that gym.
better be known as the nice guy than the sperg who doesn't talk to anyone

>better be known as the nice guy than the sperg who doesn't talk to anyone
not really if you don't give a shit about what they think of you

Just ignore these fuckers for a few weeks and it will stop, like not even acknowledging them, treat them like air or speak the bare minimum, while being indifferent towards them.
I fucking hate these gym boomers and their retarded attempts at smalltalk, fuck off you ugly fuckers, I don't care about soccer and you idiots will get nowhere the way you train.

Attached: 1550754663330.gif (480x270, 1.4M)

cringe

hey andrew!
ya ya you doin some squats there boi?
is that 5 more pounds than yesterday?
want a spot?
hey, what do you think of my form?
have a good day now

Honestly I just want the flabby grannies to stop asking if they can share my lane at the pool. They don’t even swim, they just walk their laps in the pool. Meanwhile I’m scraping the bottom, trying to get past 50m on one breath. They could at least ask other flabby grannies if they could share their lanes, but no, they always ask me first.

TIME TO DELIVER A PIZZA BALL

Just say no