Why the hell are the only longlasting happy relationships between ugly people?

Why the fuck
Of all the older happy couples I know theyre always fuckin ugly. And all the hottest chicks from school have kids but not married to the dad and the chads all have trophy wives that they spend like no time with or have anything in commom with. Should I just find an ugly girl?

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1547874107358.jpg (800x762, 42K)

There was a study into long lasting marriages and it found out these couples don't need much to be content with life. I imagine an ugly people are easier to please because life fucked them hard. I don't have to imagine, I'm ugly and date someone who is prettier, but is twice my age and like each other a lot, think she cares for me way more than I care for her.

Yea, just get someone uglier than you

Beautiful people have more options, which makes them less loyal.

I have a 5/10 gf and it's fucking great
she doesn't play around, doesn't talk to other men, doesn't even have friends and loves action and scifi movies
I'll marry her while she still loves me

Not necesary ugly, just lower on mating hierarchy, I was with two women and they looked the same or above, but one was airhead alcoholic and the other is twice my age and has a lot of shit on her plate that I can't really help with. I didn't exactly aim for someone uglier than me.

>lower on mating
Then again not sure if they were, I'm ugly and mentally I'll and make min wage.

I shouldn't even really say ugly. More like the happier the couple the less they seem to care that much about their looks and are rarely above avg at best.

Attached: 9ae049bd7c162e00902c15051c75ce7f--married-woman-relationships.jpg (236x274, 16K)

Attractive people always wonder if they can do better, ugly people know they can't. Attractive people have a constant stream of novelty and excitement thrown their way as well so I'm sure they get bored easier.

>Attractive people always wonder if they can do better, ugly people know they can't.
well put and never thought of it that way. when i was younger too there was always an assumption of possibly better or happier things but as you get older it's a lot more comfortable to hold on to what you get. the problem is if you don't settle down in that sweet spot before 25 then you're dealing with the trash.

>if you don't settle down in that sweet spot before 25 then you're dealing with the trash.
And you know this how exactly? Because Jow Forums likes saying that constantly?

because I'm past that by a couple of years and the dating scene is a wasteland beyond that?

because ugly people are the only people capable of experiencing true love

When was the dating scene not a wasteland for you bud? That's the reason we're both here isn't it?

tfw no average looking gf to love and marry me

Attached: 1305259613692.jpg (267x280, 24K)

before 25 when most people got careers going and paired off into marriage or relationships that turned into marriage?

Where the fuck do you live that most people have all their shit in order by 25?

Yeah, you have to look past appearence and judge by actions, assuming your partner takes care of herself.

The functional people do. By 25 most people have been doing adult shit for seven years.

Because they don't have your horrible mentality.

You overestimate how well the average person is doing. They're most certainly doing better than most of us here but that isn't saying much.

ego, its about ego, when you let it die relationships work

I've seen a lot of slutty ugly woman though, less so men but it still happens. Undeniable statistically it's more likely for them to be mutually exclusive though.

Ugly people aren't really human, they're just content with any scraps life throws at them. It's like asking why a homeless guy keeps a single pair of shoes for more than a year lol it's not like he knows better.