Is this what making it looks like?

Is this what making it looks like?

Attached: Screenshot_20190422-232026~2.png (1080x230, 21K)

>getting a super like and a used up thots attention on tinder is making it

i can imagine many on here lifts for this

congrats doofus

Attached: AAAC6A99-0FFB-443B-BBA3-C45F95B16D9F.jpg (184x184, 7K)

What's a super like mean?

No because any and all girls who approach men are sluts and have had so many dicks in them they don't know which way is up.

They should call tinder noose because installing it guarantees divorce, cuckoldry and suicide. Bumble is a little better but still smart phone dating is terrible. Save yourself now and get down to your local fitness class or interest group

COPE

Giga cope

Dude we get it, you got super liked on Tinder and me talking down your "amazing" achievement makes you feel worthless, but really you are just worthless if this is the highlight of your day

>inb4 "oh I superliked by accident"

At this point I'm getting tons of matches on tinder, several seem too hot to be true and probably won't respond or meet up with me anyways. Anybody here get more excited when they match with a less attractive yet still qt girl on tinder?
I find sex is almost always better with less attractive girls so you don't feel nervous or anything. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Never had sex off tinder. I usually just write a few messages but that's it. I just use it for validation. Too autistic to actually meet up in real life.

Based and qtpilled

No ive gotten 10+ superlikes and im still a virgin

Green text

I never had sex so idk man. Tho i’m 6 months before ascending to Wizardhood, I was promised powers.

i swipe through tinder for 5 minutes and lose all hope for women as a sex.

Liferuler de merda

It means you have an obese stalker

Hot girls are so full of themselves its insane, i went with few "dates" with some 9/10 thots, not really dates, just a walk and ice cream or some random drink, and they always seems to expect more and brag about how many guys they got chasing them and how hard their life is, most of them can't even kiss properly and got no sexual awareness
Hot girls are the worst to date, but in my experience they are the easiest thots to get with

>want to make a tinder
>have no good or interesting pics of myself that are anywhere near recent

based

Get some frends to do fun things and take pics

>get some friends

Attached: _.png (640x480, 345K)

>get 10+ super likes
>still a virgin

hey guys if u are a kv can you get laid on tinder if u have no social media or pics with friends? plz respond

a-asking for a friend of course

I’ve gotten a super like before. It was a used up whore though. That’s when I deleted tinder.

kek

based and redpilled

So your idea of making it is just having some random thot super like you on Tinder? You're not even guaranteed a date or sex

Holy shit post face

I think both male and female users have to like eachother on tinder for a match and to message eachother. not sure tho

Kek

holy fuck user
put me in the screencap