You guys say average looking white guys can get asian girls really easily...

You guys say average looking white guys can get asian girls really easily, but where the fuck am I supposed to find them and how do I approach them?

I'm smart and alright looking but I have no experience with girls and I just want an average looking asian gf to watch anime with.

Attached: fatass asian.jpg (1900x1267, 647K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0O8m0mMDpHw
youtu.be/Wen9pI8iDZU
youtu.be/CA4F3K1xI8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try asia mb

I just want to stick my head in her ass then eat it
thats all bros

But I'm in midwest America.

Go to your cities Chinatown and search all the stores and restaurants.
What's that? Your shit little village doesn't have a Chinatown? How cute...

I think white dudes usually get asian gfs in their class. Make of that what you will.

are you really White tho

asians don't like italians

I have a personal Asian fucktoy (pic related).
AMA

Attached: Google search Asian girl.jpg (750x1334, 147K)

How? I have a couple cute asians in my group.

Pale brown hair and blue eyes. Very anglo background

How'd you get her?

this is an original post

>I'm smart and alright looking

kek
People that can talk like that about themselves are funny.

prove it bra

Tricking her that I actually love her.
Basically look chad yet act kind and sweet like an anime protag or a movie character.

Anecdotal and could be extreme luck but I'm not Chad or Chad looking but was able to get some action with an Asian girl on a visit to Japan with no effort on my part.

are you an average asian grill?

are you really White?

Heres my eye. Though i do t think its that hard to believe.

Attached: AE72277A-76A6-4555-9D72-D735D4CB7EFC.jpg (720x633, 71K)

>looking asian gf to watch anime with

and thats why youre a fucking single retard, dumbass

Its simple chinatown

Ok but like where did you originally meet her? Beyond what broad attitudes I should have, what were your actual actions?

just move to an area with lots of asians. we are after all a minority, and not readily in every state in large amounts. good luck

Try libraries or coffee shops where girls are studying, asking for directions to some bullshit place close by then talk to them. It sounds retarded but just show you have confidence.
After I throw away my current fuck toy Im going after another one I met at starbucks

Attached: Google search Asian girl 2.jpg (750x1334, 153K)

But what do I do once Im in an area with Asians? Like I said I dont have really any experience with girls in general.

Also I wasnt the other guy asking but are you a qt Asian girl?

bullshitting me. gl

Thanks but what am I bullshitting?

like everything

What do you mean? I haven't posted anything thats untruthful in this thread. What do you think I'm lying about?

Just dont. They're all high maintenance.

right. nice try bro

Look I'm bored and not doing anything at 4 am on a saturday night, but even i can lose my patience. Are you just mugging you's out of me or are you being serious?

>where the fuck am I supposed to find them
When I went on travels, I always found groups of asians touristing too, try the tourist locations (although they'll probably leave in a week). Otherwise try Asia

look you are 100% bullshitting me, fact

>Tricking her that I actually love her.
Sounds like a complete larp. Timestamp her, then I'll believe you

I'm bullshitting you that its 4 am on a saturday night and I'm bored?
youtube.com/watch?v=0O8m0mMDpHw

Attached: bored girl.jpg (300x250, 19K)

Did you mix people? The user you're calling a bullshitter said that he doesn't have any experience with women

yep exactly. you want me to believe that you arent bullshitting at this hour?

nice try same friend. easy

How bad is it to try to flirt at Asian grocery stores?

So you're saying that this guy is bullshitting?

Attached: IMG_20190120_105704.png (1080x495, 58K)

those asians are westernized aka shit. you need to go to places like chinatown and find a gril that has immigrated over. you'll find plenty of 18-30 year olds that speak shitty english, those are the ones you want. those are the ones that will stay loyal to you.

The posts were seconds apart, how could I have same fagged?

Also what is it exactly that you think bullshitting means and are you on any drugs?

quit bsing bro

keep bsing idc.

probably bad. try coffee meets bagel or another dating app

Average looking guys, eh? If I was even average looking I'd have gotten laid by accident with at least someone of any race. So I'm not going to bother with asians either. Fuck everything and fuck you OP

Just answer me this, what do you think bullshitting means?

Attached: 1459799612824.jpg (238x192, 6K)

i dont really need to, youre perfectly aware what it means

Yes I do but I'm really unsure if you do based off your posts.

I think he's trolling? Go to sleep lil fella, sleep is healthy

do you think that now.

Thats a good idea. Look if you're an asian girl I'll give you all the attention that you want, but you don't have to do this.

I live in hongcouver. Tried PUA on a random phat ass but fit asian girl I saw jogging in leggings. I say we can just be friends even though I'm obvious about my intentions
she says okay
I get her number
Send her dick pics
she pretends to be mad but after I phone her to apologize saying I was drunk and it was meant for someone she says she'll get coffee with me
Get coffee near my place
We go back to my place
Play drums for her
Get her stoned
Get my dick sucked
Anyways that was my recent experience. I'm kind of new to successfully hiding my autism level

Look if you're an asian girl I'll give you all the attention that you want, but you don't have to do this.

By the way I have a pretty long and very thick dick.
Next day she messages me saying she never cheats and it was because she was high, she doesn't wan to cheat but she had fun and still wants to be ''friends'' and hang out again sometime

Not Asian, not a girl, I just wanted to find out what the other guy meant from saying "bullshitter"

No I know that I just forgot to click the post number for the other person.

nice same friending kid

The person you're replying to is a deranged retard who likes to post inane bullshit in every active thread for kicks. Stop responding to him. And no, it isn't a woman.

>active

dead board my dude

Are you talking about Storm Bolt?

what do you want, bullshitter

In fucking Asia. They aren't used to white features over there, so they can't really tell us apart. They see little difference between an average guy and a movie star. Their culture still largely holds whiter features beautiful. If you have a strong nose bridge and pale skin, you'll do well. Just go to China as a student or some shit and get a white monkey or English teaching job.

>smart and alright looking
if you go to uni, find an asian girl in your class and maybe ask to study with her or something.
learning jap/kor/mand might also help you score foreign azns
>watch anime with
maybe go to an anime convensions and look for friend groups that have asian girls to tag along with. people at cons seem to be nice enough to let a stranger tag along for at least a bit. then, try to befriend the asian and it'll go from there.

alternatively you can travel to LA/vancouver/houston/nyc where theres bound to be lots of asians and try your luck on tinder. :y honestly western azns > native azns just because a good portion of natives dont speak fluent english and a language barrier is hard as hell to manage

Thats fucked up. She looks like wife material. I guess you dont care for marriage and kids and all that jazz though so whatever.

I am perplexed
Korean girls have way better faces and attitude than Japanese girls, but Japanese girls have ASS always. And Koreans are sticks,
fuck that.

>those cheeks
cuteness overload

What the fuck is wrong with you dude...
She's literally a waifu and you're going to abandon her just for the need to feel like a Chad?

Attached: 1388875247872.png (321x293, 93K)

i want to be the guy who fucks her after you. please give me her phone number and adress bro

>file names
Really makes you think...

Attached: 1390742292300.jpg (1860x2140, 364K)

do you people actually find her attractive?

sheesh

Attached: 23t8ha07of2z.gif (247x161, 1.22M)

How tall is this girl? I don't know if it's the perspective or something but she looks like a giantess

What makes living in a crowded, unsanitary city with high crime rates more preferable than a rural area where people are scarce and you have peace and quiet and time to reflect?

Attached: 9EC901A4-B7AE-45BE-BB0E-690538A47A68.jpg (800x616, 104K)

>do you people actually find her attractive?
most people here are deeply flawed and have low standards

NAME ORIGINALL GODAMMIT MY FUCKING DICK

Things to do and more people to meet that are you can relate too. Nothing to do in rural areas besides drinking and tv/computer.

I didn't notice that until you pointed that out, turns out the fucktoy man has a sense of humour

What Asians are the least likely to turn into this?
youtu.be/Wen9pI8iDZU
youtu.be/CA4F3K1xI8g

Attached: download (1).jpg (385x864, 86K)

Fuck out of here with your retarded tumblr reactions

Attached: 1518159295804.jpg (480x559, 69K)

The truth to getting a GOOD Asian partner is not easy and takes a lot of time and effort. If you want an Americanized Asian with all the same mental problems all western women have yes you can get one in your local area most likely but if you want what everyone here dreams of.. you have to study language save money, move to the country, (preferably small town/countryside for pure girl). I am married to a Japanese girl.

japanese and flips

>2019
>not having Asian Waifu

This is why you never marry noodle whores.