How do normies find Jow Forums

How do normies find Jow Forums

Attached: 1547720624314m.jpg (1024x764, 90K)

Jow Forums? Isn't that the hacker guy

le ebin reddit screencaps that get posted on social media.

we were all once normies at some point.

Reddit and youtube. r/Jow Forums and r/greentexh are somewhat popular subreddits and wavetitan has a youtube channel that is dedicated entirely to reading greentexts outloud.

i refuse to believe that people on here were normies at any point

also those stupid fucking greentext compilations on youtube

No i have aspergers by normalfags i mean someone with no social life and who doesnt undrrtand society. Ive always been this way.
Yep, even my brother and all the kids at his school knows this. Makes me homicidal.

I found it from watching spooktube as a kid, used to be "Jow Forums horror stories" back then. Seems only natural that i would progress into an /x/ browsing drug addict.

Attached: 061d616fec8f21411b31bb71835a2417--raven-costume-walkabout.jpg (236x224, 15K)

I honestly suggest that we get those channels shutdown.
Ive been guessing passwords for the past pew weeks and havs gotten one channel to take down all its vids. Wish mr luck :]

are you fucking blind? 98% of users here are generic normal people.

>Implying there are people on here that don't have asbergers.

Failed normie/cyborg here.I'm from eastern europe so i wasn't really caught up in memes until i was decent with english.I started with 9gag,then turned more edgy so i switched to hiddenlol,which was basically Jow Forums's retarded little brother then i moved to Jow Forums,and now i'm here for quite some time.

Sad but true. The only thing we can do to stop it is shut down those greenext channels like im doing. Its our only hope. I want to murder them so badly

i wasnt referring to the 5th column

Barely anyone here does we are just the butt of jokes such as the neckbeard or fedora meme. Which both make fun of individuals on the spectrum

The valuable information it could hold for the future. Think of the greentexts man.

Scared greentext youtuber neurotypical detected. You now must die.

Kill yourself before i do it

CNN told me about the notorious hacker Jow Forums, disappointed I haven't seen him on here yet

Way back in '08 I found it via Urban Dictionary

only tapper can tell you about him because its illegal to read about him when you arent wired in to CNN

>normies
I dunno, how did you find it?

Attached: 1530039735410.png (600x300, 8K)