What's your motivation for working out, Jow Forums?

What's your motivation for working out, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1543686682590.jpg (639x406, 30K)

Self loathing
Improve or die, your choice

My mother. She is everything I do not want to become and I will work fucking hard to make sure of it.

don't want my kids to have a skelly dad

/thread/

I've been skinny and I've been chubby, so I figured I'd try getting fit

fpbp

this but my uncle and cousin

I got tired of being called "ma'am" so I bulked out

I want to live forever.

It's MA'AN

I've got a few, i just started going to the gym this month for the first time, some may be slightly stupid but heres a small list:

>To satisfy my curiosity on how i look like slighty ripped
>Absolute Rage
>get levels of strength that i didn't know they were hidden in my body
> Stopping certain thoughs in my head currently
>and last, For all of us and those around me

that's it

Attached: xDBZi1d.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

I like doing it
why not do something I enjoy

>>Absolute Rage
For me it's this. When I get really, really fucking mad, I feel the need to channel that furious energy into something, which means either punch through the fucking wall like the Kool Aid guy while shouting "Are you fucking niggering me?!" or working out. I typically choose the latter.

Attached: 1551800318324.jpg (680x383, 33K)

Used to be to get a gf and create white babies but now that I've done that I've lost motivation. Wat do i do?

pretty much this

Attached: barkshfdr4512.jpg (524x468, 37K)

Eating 600-800g carbohydrates per day with 20g fat max. Motivation naturally flowing from abundance of food energy.

Your body is a reflection of who you are, and if you’re not getting stronger you’re getting weaker, and weakness is never better than strength. Plus I don’t want to be weak for the coming years

Attached: E5AAD008-F8AD-4677-8537-C0A28CE788C8.png (600x600, 461K)

I won't let my internet friends down

Attached: redcrow.png (401x311, 46K)

Parents said I'll get my shit kicked in at school if I'm not big.

I have nothing else to do after work
>hate life at work
>enjoy 1.5 hours of feeling like a beast in the gym
>go home and lay around in apathy because of boredom and dreading the next day of work
I don't even really hate my job either

So I can be a cute twink which is the closest to a lesbian tomboy I will ever be

fag

but i fuck women

Life has fucked me bad since a young age, i had a fucktons of problems out of which none was my fault or under my control.
I grew up in a very toxic and unsupportive family that beat me down even more, especially when i was down on my knees.
When i first entered a gym, for the first time none of it mattered, i was alone, just me and the weights.
My problems didn't matter, my feelings didn't matter, my story didn't matter.
It became my sanctuary.
And eventually as i grew stronger i also became more mentally resilient, the steel had started sharpening my heart and mind along with my body.
In my chaotic life, i was for the first time in control of something, my own body and health.
The feeling of having control over this is what gets me up on those shitty days on which a few years ago i would seriously contemplate just turning the steering wheel a little bit and driving off a cliff.
Be in control anons

>lifted for myself
>fell off
>lifted for girls
>fell off
>lift
I don't know. I just do it. I hate myself, but I can't say it's my motivation because I feel nothing while lifting. I just go in and do it.

Attached: 1450460714413.png (148x160, 7K)