Arnold

How was Arnold so damn confident he never worried about bad karma from countless cheating or even his heart valve problem which was diagnosed at 22..I read his TOTAL RECALL biography. Like the dude never worried...has anyone reached that level? If so how..or was it his destiny

Attached: 20190422_161051.jpg (1440x1699, 974K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EChbyJ6QeSs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hos heart valve problem? Whats he gonna do nigga cry about it and worry every night until he dies nigga or he just gonna go about his day ignoring it feeling good my nigga wut u on about doode my nigga u sum dumn typ nihha my nigga

It was hereditary..he took his mother to the hospital complained of chest pains and the doc examined Arnold at the time..and concluded he might need a valve replacement soon.

This guy.
>youtube.com/watch?v=EChbyJ6QeSs

Attached: dontfeeltardy.jpg (600x400, 80K)

My Nigga.. suck this valve *unzips dick*

because he understood that life is about doing great things, and a life spent any other way holds no purpose; so if he dies while doing great things, he did everything he could and didn't live in fear, which is what is most important. this doesn't mean be stupid ofc, I'm sure if his chest hurt he'd stop working out at least until the pain stopped, but arnold fundamentally understood one of the biggest redpills of life: fortune favors the bold and punishes the cowardly. if he had just sat at home all day scared of a heart attack he would have never become a legend, and even if he did die of a heart attack at 25, 30, etc, he would have still been a legend from what he had achieved.

Attached: jacked mexican drug lord.png (907x751, 546K)

W
T
F

Attached: 1467611679015.jpg (1280x1251, 299K)

>I read his biography
you really think he is perfectly honest about everything. obviously he leaves out stuff. he is a very driven person and even though he clearly has lots of good attributes there is a lot he doesnt want everyone to know.

Very interesting...I like that. We all worry to a point and i know i do more then average. That's why I got so fascinated with him...the things he did I would be up all night...thinking the karma police will come

Attached: 1445562676167.jpg (960x1280, 105K)

Solid point...yes true. Oddly enough never thought of that angle

Attached: giphy (1).gif (540x378, 2.9M)

Pic related

Attached: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.jpg (279x261, 30K)

you got a zipper dick too?

>when you read bronze age mindset once

This one

Attached: 1*[email protected] (1600x1200, 263K)

This isn't life, the real life is after death, only losers believe that this is "life" we shouldn't even be on this dammed earth but god gave us a chance for redemption yet we still mess it up!!

imagine being so dumb that you listen to this music

checked based spic poster

Based BAP poster, that book is surprisingly great and not a waste of time.

imagine having test so low that you don't blast death metal when lifting

Cringe Schizoposter

what things did he do?

t. pic related

Attached: 8bc8adf9437b4ebbfd4ff30cef816d99.jpg (600x450, 52K)

Because he was high doses of test since he was a teen. His brain was still developing and was shaped by the confident alpha king of the world feeling that gear gives many people.

>florida "death" "metal" from the 90s when everybody was still sucking grunge cock

Funny how is bro died at 23 I believe from drinking and driving...it was like Arnold was so different from the rest of family members.

Attached: IMG_0734.jpg (640x613, 40K)

#metoo wasn't a thing in the 60s and 70s

fpbp my nigga

imagine being an absolute dirty unkept faggot that unironically listens to that noise

Attached: 23cc0114ed399fa462ea9deb86fad10eb2302914907ee96d63157ca0eb002b94.jpg (567x607, 63K)

Why would I wear a tool shirt and not my extra comfy megadeath shirt? I also cut my hair 10 years ago, although I'm growing back a mid length chad-mane

Very true...but I mean more of..if i do a shitty thing will karma come bite me and he never worried about that.

Attached: IMG-20171007-WA0011.jpg (1432x1401, 143K)

Read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

Got it...any specific part you recommend.

I don’t see what you’re point is. Are you insinuating using steroids is always correlated with bad choices and making mistakes? I’m not trying to be a dick I am genuinely unsure of what you are trying to say

There's so much to be done in life user, and worrying only takes time away from the great things you could be doing instead.

because he was an elite human being, and he was pounding pussy on a regular basis since he was 15 years old

he was high test, working/out and about 14-16 hours a day every single day, interacting with everyone at every place he went to. He was a horny mother fucker who would have orgies even at the gym after hours when he would literally sleep in the closet

Dude. what don't you get. I'm a phenomenally loyal guy, I'm all about honest and integrity and would NEVER cheat. But let's just face the facts, and I'm not an incel and i cant be fricked with retards, laycounts probably 20, but girls are all sluts, in his book he said he would pull up next to girls at a red light in california, and he would smile and flex his bicep, and it would be the biggest bicep they had ever seen and the girls would be ecstatic

you don't have any clue what it was like to be arnold. Girls are all hypergamous whores, in a honest way, not a butthurt way. When you become red-pilled, you come to understand that women will cheat on you in a mother fucking heartbeat, they are ruthless, their biology makes them ruthless, their evolutionary psychology makes them ruthless

so when you get to arnies level of fucking literal thousands of women, being one of the most charming ladies men of all time, you come to see women for what they are.

So yeah, when maria was busting his balls, not treating him as the alpha male he is, under the delusion she could get something better, he probably ran a train of girls.

Again, I'm not a social retard incel beta faggot, and I'm actually 100% about loyalty, honesty, and monogomy if you commit to it.

But let's be honest here, it's not very hard to see how some guys have no fucking quarrels about fucking other girls. Especially in our generation, when it's so obnoxiously clear most women are trash and chasing the top 20% of men so hard.

Ok totally get that and love the honesty but here is what i dont get...

Ok fucks 1000 of whores or whatever..how did he never worry about disease or something bad will come of it. Even screwing over other bodybuilders

I mean cheating on every woman he had and not worry about consequences
Whether disease or some kinda bad karma.
Just 1 example

Great scot sauce on this goddess

No wish I did..found it in old folder

Not same girl but cute

Attached: IMG-20150715-WA0048.jpg (599x811, 48K)

Dude.

In an honest way, because you're emasculated, and you don't understand what the mentality of a high performance WINNER is like.

Arnold's dad beat him growing up, he would make him do physical exercise/study and he would literally beat the fuck out of him if he didnt. His dad would make him race his older brother and compete with him all the time, and basically imply whoever loses is a loser. He lived in the shadow of his older brother growing up

Human beings are nothing like the creatures you see around you. They used to walk barefoot through all terrain, they used to fight fuck and kill you for literally any reason. They used to kill the girl they wanteds husband, drown his children, and then fuck her.

I'm not trying to be crude, you need to just wake the fuck up to what being a man really is. I'm not glorifying these acts of violence by any means, I'm just saying a "true alpha male" would rip you by your hair out of the way to get to your girl, and fuck her right in front of you. This generation is so fucking weak and pathetic it's ridiculous.

Arnold was a high performance person that would sacrifice his own mother for his dreams. And that's that.

What's the worst thing that could happen? You die? So what?

Very true he did do anything it took to win and worrying was not a place for him. I used to worry over small shit that I know Arnold never did if it happend to him

Attached: 30601486929110923870.0.jpg (960x928, 606K)

(cont)

All of this "Karma", "doing bad things is bad" shit is all a societal construct and utter and complete bullshit. That's not in alignment with nature or the world.

If you want to be 'Le virtuous' and be liked by everyone around you, first off, you're a retard, and second off, you're a fucking pussy

nobody cares about you. There will never be a fucking reality where someone comes up to you and goes 'wow bro you're such a good person wow i just like you'. Nobody gives a fuck if you live or die. Nobody fucking cares! I wouldn't piss on you if your face was on fire

If you want to be a fucking trash ass person who allows the opinions of others dictate your life, go the fuck ahead, let me tell you, people like arnold and people like me don't, and that's why we're fucking successful.

Having money isn't everything, having success isn't everything, but being a fucking man is everything, securing yourself and your future and getting to a place where you can ACTUALLY be 'le virtuous' and save the fucking world, because you have some fucking shekels, or in arnold's case because you have the name recognition to go to public office and affect policy level change and improve the lives of others

but until you're a ruthlessly successful person who wouldn't even call your own mother back and would fucking kill whoever stands in your way, nobody gives a mother fuck about you whether you live or die, don't you get it? You'll do fucking nothing, but sit there and pass judgement from your mothers basement of better men who took action and did things you can only dream of doing

Then what does have to do with my post I’m so confused right now man

I'll be honest I'm not sure haha sorry

Attached: IMG-20171007-WA0046.jpg (1440x1427, 334K)

Lol dude

You def have passion behind these words

Attached: -4909479449449522420.0.jpg (960x907, 357K)

It’s funny that you think this way. Go live life by this model that we are still animals who have to destroy others to get what we want. I can tell you’re an incel dumbass. This shit isn’t healthy, ur mindset is toxic and there’s more to life than just fucking and dying I promise you that. Be whole, get pussy but don’t be a cheating bastard

This guy thinks he can compare himself to Arnold
This guy thinks we aren't still animals

Not sure which one of you can take the most delusional Jow Forumsposter prize but both are solid candidates.. I propose you both continue shitposting untill we can clearly determine it.

Attached: large.jpg (532x665, 33K)

What an unsophisticated 80 iq simplistic generalization you made of my character

you're never going to make it

I don't want to offend you, but i will. I don't want to be mean to you, but I will. I don't want to beat the shit out of you, but I will.

Honesty and sincerity is everything, you don't run around being a narcissistic ghenghis khan re-incarnate, but when someone says something you don't agree with, you don't shy away from telling them they're a fucking retard, if someone is trying to fuck you over, you step right to them and get intimate with them in a way where they viscerally understand I would fucking kill you, if someone is trying to fuck you over, you tell them to fuck off and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

You make your values and principals known, up front, right now, I don't give two fucks if you like it or not, I hope you don't so you get the mother fuck out of my face, it would never work between the two of us because we're not compatible, and you lead with that gregariousness and offensiveness, and you be unapologetically honest with the people around you and you back your word by violence.

None of this is not being a tactful, graceful guy. It's just acting like you have a fucking pair of balls, like you weren't raised to be a the little pussy loser that you are. That you violently revolt against that culture, you don't accept peoples fucking retarded shit, and that's enforced by this could be the last day you live and breath on this earth, motherfucker.

Lol
You sound like you got bullied. There’s a fine line between being assertive and being a hyper sensitive critical autismo who thinks little interactions need to taken so damn seriously.
Mad I’m graceful and friendly, yet have been in three ways and fuck all the time? That’s because I’m chill as fuck, and can handle buissness when I have to, stop making it seem so epic lol. I have actual had people say “you’re one of the most genuine people I know” yet I also get laid more than anybody I know I’m person.

Your fallacy, about having to step on skulls to make something out of yourself, is a beta mindset, and shows you are scared deep down.

All in all , what your saying makes sense. But once you find out there’s more to life after death, and your being judged before god and he says “ wow, so you were a ruthless “alpha” who was never kind, and didn’t give too shits about anybody but himself in order to fulfill some alpha fantasy and to build a name for himself. Sounds like you need some fire “

Believe what you want bro, but I’m gonna make a name for myself being a good person, and haters will say it’s fake. Peace bitch

You're not different then me, you still have a fuck and a fight in you. you're just more of a privileged retard about it, and of less intelligent design.

work harder, and stop being such a virtue signaling beta pussy, you're putting up small numbers compared to what you could be doing.

if you actually derived this from le BAP mindset then you would know he takes inspiration from ancient greece, romans etc, germans. THOSE actual societies were people were engaged in endemic warfare, constant campaigning, etc, blah blah, they adhered to moral codes nothing like what you're describing. alexander the great left darius' wife and children untouched when he invaded persia. the ancient germans were monogamists and valued sexual restraint. you're all over the place here so i dont know what your saying exactly; i agree that cuck mindset isnt good, you need to remember that you are a man and reinforce that, but this whole hyperbolic ruthless dark triad thing is childish

why do roiders seem to always have "heredtitary" problems with their heart?

Attached: 1537072902030.jpg (700x933, 65K)

Google reverse image search retard

fuck you

His was hereditary but was accelerated by intense workouts...his Mother needed the operation at 72 ..Arnold needed his at 54

and the average person will probably just die from poor healthcare
roids are stupid

the afterlife is the oldest cope ever created

He probably did he just never showed it.

>muh arnold

That's a big yikes for me dog

REminder Arnold is a pandering SJW cuck sellout

Attached: arnoldcuckehnigger.jpg (404x700, 56K)

True...ya. behind closed doors is a differnt world

Attached: 1200px-Cefalù_Pantocrator_retouched.jpg (1200x1114, 494K)

The book is short, I recommend the whole thing.

Thanks will do...

Attached: 1452915592341.jpg (691x997, 263K)

>he's not muh right wing daddy
k

bro i was with you there for a sec then you high dove into a pool of cringe

is Arnie going vegeta mode

>allowing consenting adults to enter into contracts is cuckoldry

imagine being THIS insecure

Arnold is the original Chad. Chad doesn't give a fuck. That's what separates him from the virgins.

jessica clements. Literally just copy the picture into google you lazy shit

>There will never be a fucking reality where someone comes up to you and goes 'wow bro you're such a good person wow i just like you'.
I'm still barely a Thad and this has happened to me multiple times. Not just totally random people, but people I've gotten to known will sometimes just flat out tell me shit like that early on in the relationship. What's it like being a shitty person?

I was digging it the first couple posts, but this one crossed the line way into cringe territory and revealed your autism levels.

Fuck off and take your risperidone you fucking psycho

You just don't get it. This user is 100% spot on.Just takes balls to live properly. This is what it really means to be a man. Hence why men are being killed of with PC bullshit and tactics.

It's called being alpha. Guys like Arnold would rather die than be average. You read his book, you know how motivated he was to become a star.

Also, roids aren't nearly as dangerous as the media would have you believe. Arnold is a perfect example. He's been roiding since he was 14, he had a hereditary heart condition and still was fiine until his 50s. And keep in mind that he didn't take gym rat levels of gear, he was eating dbol like candy.

Attached: u-g-F7SGRM0.jpg (443x550, 30K)

>I-I'm going to go to h-heaven
>my shitty life with my 9-5 job d-definitely isn't the real life
>t-those rich people are gonna go to h-hell

Religion was invented to make retards like you happy about being slaves.

Karma doesn’t real, if you gotta worry then start worrying about factors in your life and your decisions that could actually lead to negative outcomes.

Bill Burr summed it up a while back, Arnold was in the zone for like 40 years.
>moved to America
>became famous for lifting
>became even more famous as a movie star even though he can barely speak English
>marries a fucking Kennedy
>becomes governor of a state like 10 times larger than his home country
When basically everything in life is going your way, of course you're not going to be worried about karma.

My word, sauce on this fine m'lady please good sir

Follow up by the Discourses of Epictetus. Aurelius was just a student, making notes to himself. One of his main influences is Epictetus. You can make the case that Meditations is the students notes, and Epictetus is the prof lectures. And Discourses is in fact transcripts of his lectures.

Ok I'll do that also thank you very much

Sorry bud no idea...try reverse image search I never did that.

My sir that is so true...I remember that skit. Ya never even thought of that. So so true. When myself almsot bankruptcy..cancer..gf left to find healthier man and no home of my own or kids. Very easy to think..ah shit is coming my way.

based as fuckk my nigga

I DON'T CARE

stop typing like a fucking cringy retard faggot.

Attached: george.jpg (407x379, 17K)

I don't disagree

and I'm aware he had roots in his "gladiator days" around his lake hangout spots back in Graz, Austria. I've read his book three times.

I'm dark triad, but I'm not ruthless, I'm a proud great ape like the gorilla, I don't need to kill you, but I will sit on top of your legs and beat the fuck out of them until they hemorrhage if you were the perform a moral slight against me or if you offended me greatly.

Obviously dedicating yourself to tact, grace and humility is the superior route. Obviously, especially in business, the focus in on being giving great value and enriching the people around yous' lives and creating a funnel so that you can reap all of the 10% capitalizations on the thousands/hundreds of thousands/millions/billions of peoples whose lives you enriched

Honestly you're not even a fucking man, and nothing even remotely resembling an alpha male if your honesty and integrity is sold out for any fucking consequence in the world

I'm just spouting this Genghis khan rhetoric, because that's what they need to hear. This dipshit is talking about how Arnold should be afraid of "Karma". Fucking karma. Which I don't disagree exists, in a sense, if we're speaking philosophically here, because i believe bad energy is going to attract bad energy on the long term

but these guys are as soft as buttered bisquits and spent too much time with their mothers growing up.

They've already sat around for years in inaction theorizing what great virtues they believe a man should have, not the ones that they would have derived from an unwavering ultra masculine competitive force that exerts its will that they never had.

No shit I'm nice and pleasant to people in my day to day life, and I'm the first to give you a very sincere thank you if you go out of your way to do absolutely anything for me

They need to hear the ghengis khan rhetoric.

Any books recs ?

Oh my god this place is so fucking funny

>I LIVE AND DIE BY THE SWORD!!!

>I WOULD DESTROY YOU

>I AM POWERFUL AND MANLY

I'm mostly fully retarded and delusional about trusting my own conclusions in regards to pseudoscience and intuitions

I pride myself on looking at the world in a brutally objective way, and believe you can only excel in this world if you strictly adhere to objective reality, which is in many cases not to your egoic benefit, and will highlight how much of a pathetic weak retard you are, but in knowing you're a pathetic retard, you can dedicate yourself to bettering those areas where the objective truth highlights you are inefficient. In that way, you can actually achieve an optimistic, truly secure reality where you excel in alignment with how the world, and you as a monkey with the single highest intelligent brain in the galaxy confined by biology really works

If I had to list some influences

RSD Derek
Dan Pena
Real Social Dynamics
BUDS Class 234
David Goggins
Evolutionary Psychology

Books:

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, someone mentioned it before, great read
The Prince, Niccolo Machiavelli
Art of war by Sun Tzu
Extreme Leadership by Jocko Willink

My all time favorite book and next recommendation to you:

Portraits and Principals by William C. King

Don't even think it's printed anymore, it's 1898. It's a based comprehensive redpill from a more simple time, when men were men

>RSD Derek
>Real Social Dynamics

if you need a book to tell you how to hit on drunk girls, it's already over.

This is cringe and bluepilled.

Post body

Thanks for the recs.
Now I gotta side with this user I like the way you write, but ultimately, it all comes down to needing a visual proof.

>when your crush rejects you

Attached: blackpill.png (1800x1100, 2.67M)

based nigga

bloddy basterd do the needfull and gtfo out of hear

dam nigga

Attached: Img.jpg (495x497, 78K)

Attached: 20190423_082108.jpg (1440x1578, 670K)

This the most basic Jow Forums bitch reading list I've ever seen.