What's the point of staying a virgin until marriage if my ''man'' is just going to fuck some internet whore who has a...

What's the point of staying a virgin until marriage if my ''man'' is just going to fuck some internet whore who has a thing for any man that gives her validation anyways

Attached: ce8b4448ec6b7c6b4cf44265fb414503--ulzzang-jackets.jpg (236x236, 10K)

There is no point in staying a virgin that long, unless you want the future love of your life to get the gift of a really tight pussy

Nobody cares about your virginity, you dumb tranny.

You could for once in your life REALLY not be like the other girls.

solid. 8/10 i rate it

Men and women have different value systems when it comes to sexuality. Women are valued by their chastity, and men are valued by the amount of their sexual conquests. Basically, people are valued by whats difficult - for men, it's seducing females, for women, it's resisting to urge to slut it up.

Female pair bonding is broken way easily than mens are

It's rare but they're out there. I'm hoping I'll be able to find one. Got some intimacy issues so the only one taking my virginity is the person I think I'm spending the rest of my life with. Might be impossible to find a partner who feels the same but I'd want to get as close to that as possible

Attached: 20190118_195308.jpg (1080x1058, 260K)

You really think the women who want validation online actually fuck beta orbiters?

Ok, so basically, men keep having sex with the same few females in their late teen years and early adult years until they hit 26, then they get married to the girl who hasn't had any male contact in ever?

Wait was I supposed to be having sex all this time??
Wtf why didnt anyone tell me?

You dont give internet thots enough credit. They can get as much validation as they want by posting some selfie or some shit tweet. Internet whores and most women in general get to be selective about who they wanna FUCK.
That being said your stupid ass shouldnt be marrying someone who isnt in the same moral level as you. But I guess you werent taught that
Because you a bitch ass basketball American

How do I not give them enough credit? Most of them are average with a 6/10 body and cute colorful hair
I'm on here to see if there are people on the same page as me, irl i wouldn't be asking this shit because my friends and I dont have the same morals

Lost my virginity with my gf, we held sex off for a couple years to see if we were a good fit and now we've been together for over 5 years.

Everyone is different I guess, most people I know said they could never do such a thing but I am very happy.

I like how you don't even entertain the possibility of marrying a non-Chad man who hasn't spent the last decade fucking random women.

>still believing in the rationality of a femoid brain

i want virgin bf

tfw had 2 gfs and regret
no virgin gf will take me anymore, right?

Attached: 1372770047080.jpg (524x468, 74K)

I'll be your virgin bf femanon. I just want to be called a good boy every now and again.

I, too, missed this memo and am miffed.

>having a gf
Get the fuck out of my board normalnigger