David Laid: natural or not?

David Laid: natural or not?

Attached: laid1.jpg (278x449, 51K)

100% natural just take 2 to 3creatines a day for 1month and you will look like him

this pic is photoshopped

Oh boy!

Attached: d8xrphm-3a9e12a4-b729-4bbd-aafe-6236c6b03d19.jpg (999x795, 132K)

Is it? Fine, here's another one from his Instagram.

Attached: dbe2xg1-8ed3c3ab-937c-47cc-9ab6-92458a26c6ed.jpg (499x753, 210K)

Natural. If you don't look like that after a couple of years, you're just not gonna make it, you got shit genetics.

look at the thickness of his bicep in the first pic compared to the second and look at his jaw line in the first pic as compared to the second. just look at his whole face in the first pic, someone really terrible at photoshop did this. Also, look at the lining around his delt, its really badly done

Not as natural as rich piano, the one and only natty vegan bodybuilder

Idk 50/50

I don't think his physique is outside the realm of natty, obviously he's elite, but he puts in the time clearly and has been lifting for 8+ years

At the same time, anyone who follows him can tell he has a 'knack' for drugs. Clearly he's taken LSD/hallucinogens lately, he practically snorts pre-workout, he's surrounding by fitness industry guys who clearly are probably using, and could at the very least DEFINITELY connect him with a source.

I don't know. Again, 50/50, but I'd lean more on the side of yeah, he's probably atleast experimented with a few cycles.

If he is, I don't think he's a fraud running some crazy amounts. He's looked relatively the same for the last couple of years, it's not like he's jumped 30 lbs and 50 lbs on his lifts randomly

Juiced, 94%

Attached: i-dont-know-rick-it-looks-fake.jpg (400x225, 71K)

>Clearly he's taken LSD/halucinogens lately
? What makes you think that?

Attached: d8zlse1-8be7768a-488f-4fbb-811e-c5b56ccb1bea.jpg (550x903, 118K)

Imagine being this homosexual saving pictures of naked mens in your computer

welcome to Jow Forums, how are you liking your first day here?

How do you get this big without stretch marks? Is it just a genetic thing or is it because the gains were made over a longer period?

I've made mad gains over the last 4 months but am starting to get pretty bad stretch marks around my delts/pecs

skin genetics

Fug. Will tanning help hide them?
>t. pasty white irish genes

pink floyd soundtracks in the background

spaced out, less ego, doesn't seem to care as much

emphasis on "philosophical debates" with his friends

clearly listens to jordan peterson, joe rogan etc(within that circle, not jordan peterson, but clearly the prominent podcasters/media influences in that realm constantly make references to psychadelics/dmt)

Not possible natty.

Can you be gay if your blind?

Hydration

He looks natty. He's legit dyel in a shirt.seriously he looks like a twig

we asians are more muscular and alpha

Attached: 543.png (786x824, 576K)

>not
You answered your own question.

>buff

Attached: 1541933777407.png (480x480, 282K)

Looks like he lost a lot of muscle mass there

Attached: 1541968484663.jpg (329x345, 14K)

>buff

Attached: 1542160112093.jpg (125x125, 3K)

anyone who believes he is natural doesnt understand how the world works

it's not, it's mirror warped. igy though, it's not real. mirror is bent so shit looks superthiccTM

Nice progress but that's not even otter-mode.

Just look at his tiny babyface head
That dude isnt meant to be big naturally

He went to my high school and his physique is literally perfect, he was definitely on roofs while he was bulking up but I think he cycles now. Him, Dylan, Quinn (idk if they still hang out) and Cornelius all juice and everyone from south jersey knows it.

>"natural"
>"take creatine"

ok

faggots

100% roided

gotta love him, only 17 and a true natty inspiration

>buff

Attached: wattt.jpg (604x404, 40K)

We get this question literally every day. And the answer is no