When did you finally realize you made it?

>get stared at in public, women of all ages look
>infants stare at me
>had a mff threesome
>get complimented on my looks daily
>girls almost always in pain after sex
>dick always hard to get in
>girls have cheated with me
>girls buy me things occasionally, if on a date, will often buy not only her own food, but mine too.
>girls often message first
>3-10 matches a day
>girls always insecure af around me, always reapplying makeup and trying to look their best
>girls and guys get jealous really easily, guys get super defensive whenever i'm around their gfs
>service people, especially women usually really nice or really rude to me, no in between.
>girls always playing with their hair when talking to me
>sex almost always on 1st date
>girls say they love me within days of meeting

Attached: 1542401740809.jpg (500x490, 51K)

Man my life is a joke

I think I'll probably kill myself before 24

This is my new phone wallpaper for motivation thank you op I'm going to start to work out and diet again

you shouldnt have stopped

dont be dumb
just bc sb invented a few lines at Jow Forums?
sage

ment this one sorry

When I didn’t have to constantly prove to Jow Forums that I made it.

Same, OP. Hi five for sharing RL success on 4ching!!!!!

When my infant uses my bicep as a cushion. She likes to fall asleep like that.

i'm not actually going to try to prove anything. I don't need respect from a bunch of gymcels. More trying to show you how fucked up the current generation is because of tinder. I still had a sliver of doubt of 80:20 hypergamy until i witnessed it first hand. Just trying to warn you that lifting weights is essentially pointless when trying to pick up girls.

Where are you from OP and what is your nationality?

What made you this successfull? Would you say it's face, body, attitude/charisma?

anglo country, white

face by far, i'm actually quite shy but girls will often come up and grind on me in clubs simply because they're attracted to me. body(i'm skinny and work out occasionally at home) doesn't even come into it, i have no body pics on tinder

Oh so you are saying you are LARPing, ok

>face by far

Congrats on winning the life lottery then and thanks for confirming in that everything about the 80:20 rule is true as I expected

IF YOURE NOT FIT THEN ITS NOT A MIRE

FUCK OFF

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 7K)

I dont think I've made it by personal standards
Buuuut
>female coworkers always tell me I'm their favorite
>one started working out after I said I like strong women
>they all get jealous If I show one to much attention
>tonight all of them came to where I was at to have a dance party
>one snapped me later to tell me she wouldn't mind if I grabbed her ass then escalated it saying she wants me to pound her pussy and ass

I'm the biggest guy at work and never give these thots attention other then a smirk now and then
Feels good man

Attached: 1547462495239.jpg (640x360, 82K)

>LARPING this hard
get a hobby faggot

Don't care because I still mog you hard OP, Take the Iron pill. I could crush you with my bare hands

Based

>Be Policeman
>I am the Law
>Walking down the street
>Corner coming up
>Hear slurred singing
>See man swaying around the corner
>Completely hammmered
>Tone deaf too
>One hand holds a brown bag with a familiar glass lip poking out, the other holds a piece of string
>Said string is attached to a fucking penguin
>Ask him where he found a penguin
>Slurs something incomprehensible
>Something about finding it on the street?
>Obviously totally out of it
>Tell him to take it to the zoo
>Gives me a dangerously off-balanced salute and says "I will, Offischer"
>You bet you fucking will m80
>Next day
>Same beat, same street
>Same corner
>Same singing
>Same man, same bottle, same string
>Still has that fucking penguin
>Herewefuckinggoagain.jpg
>I see you're still with that penguin
>Yesh, offischer
>Didn't I tell you to take that penguin to the zoo?
>But I did, Offischer! He liked it very much, I'm taking him to the museum today!
>mfw

Attached: 1545023612733.jpg (592x259, 35K)

got called fucking sexy by a woman

still havent made it though fucking roastie

>dick always hard to get in
No better feeling in the world desu
Die.

Women flirt with me and people are treating me with respect now. I still am a complete autist but it feels great to have women actually check you out you know? I don't know if I've made it, but I'm getting close I think.

now if i can only get rid of this crushing self-doubt and hatred of myself and others lol

fuck you you good looking piece of shit

What is my boi Thom doing there?

you mad,Timothy?

Same kind of things have happened to me many times in the past , but it helps if i'm on a fitness/nofap streak. Very unhealthy atm so I still get looked at alot, but I know I could be doing better.

Although most of the guys that use tinder are somewhat bad/boring looking. Probably why it's easy for you.

post face or LARP

America isn't Anglo, mutt

Attached: 1508548114960.png (547x433, 12K)

Of course he is, LMAO at people who think these types post on Jow Forums

I remember the days when I was fat and had low self confidence so I would make up stories and pretend what my life would look like to post it on here. I wish you all the best user, you can make it one day you wont need the validation and feel good about how you are right now. I believe in you.

Good for you, but

makes you piece of shit. I don't mean to excuse the bitches, they are worse, ofc. But you are still an asshole.

>cares about sex
>penis in vagita
>made it
woah
I don't see a PhD and being a 10/10 male model in your list though? Maybe you just live in a Zionist shithole where people have no standards like Europe and the US and your degenerate masculine features attract sluts like most women are lol

Are you me?

All of those happen, yet I'll never have her back again.
Life is pain.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

OP, why is "infants stare at me" on top of this list almost entirely made up of your mires and sexual accomplishments?

Attached: chris.jpg (600x900, 17K)

really and truly makes u think...

>le 6'3" 6%bf 8x6 benis w/ over 6 figure income and 3 STEM degrees r9k larper

Ah come join us! You're in good company. Why just yesterday a teenage girl and her mother both dropped to their knees and started sucking me off at the supermarket. Ha ha!

Attached: giphy(2).gif (500x236, 667K)

MADe i T BRoS

Attached: 1442356653478.png (1687x778, 1.04M)

Good shit OP. You gotta a progress pic? What's your height, weight, lifts?

Lol no amount of lifting will fix that salty attitude lmao. I've been going on dates with with girls over tinder and a few of them have mentioned how I'm the first decent person they've talked to and that the other guys they've met have no idea what they're doing when it comes to girls.

Kek at Thom Yorke on the right

post body op

Haven't made it yet, but:

>currently around 1/2/3/4, fitter than most people I know
>more financially stable than most people I know
>social life and sex life are solid
>career path is in limbo, but I'm still on a forward trajectory

It's a work-in-progress, but I like where I'm headed.

Attached: 1540745619258.jpg (432x319, 24K)

is that Thom Yorke

>a few of them have mentioned how I'm the first decent person they've talked to
>Believing women
Come on buddy...

Attached: 1470760697250.png (500x350, 41K)

>Idea of "making it" is how much you pander to women's tastes

Unironically pathetic

>>they all get jealous If I show one to much attention
Same happened at my work. It got really fucking annoying. Like you think you are having a enjoyable conversation with your co-worker but you realize that all that is happening is that she is competing with her other co-workers for your attention and that is pretty much it.

>girl breaks up with her boyfriend to fuck me
>gets back with her boyfriend a few months later
>still tries to get my attention on snap, comes to my gym, etc.

I hate females

is that picture from helper quest?

best post of the thread
everyone else posting before this one or after mine is a LARPING faggot

Attached: 20283217421.jpg (588x330, 26K)

/thread

>I-i'm not trying to prove anything! I just made this entire thread on Jow Forums and am constantly refreshing it every few seconds to see if someone gave me attention!

Okay sure guy

Attached: shaun isnt amused.jpg (447x495, 19K)

Anons, who got virgin waifus/gfs, how did you do it? They are extremely hard to get and I basically don't get turned down by any girl anymore. I am either too intimidating or failing somewhere with the smart virgin girls.

>just make it they said
>become a thot magnet they said

Yeah it is annoying, I was talking to the new girl and one of the other girls was being a bitch
Out of nowhere I just laughed it off but I good tell the new girl was really confused

this is super interesting. Got any interesting drama or greentext to share on this?

Attached: 1312115823345.jpg (600x675, 32K)

Lmao they fall in love with me

Uh why is thom York randomly in this

good man

Makes me sick when girls with bfs give me the eyes

Honestly at this point I'm not sure if women are checking me out or if I'm still undesirable and deluding myself. Since I got a lean face I catch women staring at me everytime I go somewhere and they act very awkward when near me or talking to me. A female friend of mine always tries to meet up with me and constantly texts me. All this validation is not enough for me to be truly confident though. People here always say that girls approach you if you are good looking, I never get approached though and think I would be turned down if I ever tried. No matter how good looking I get, the years of not getting any attention and being treated like I dont exist have already taken their toll on me. I don't think that making it is possible if you havent had the experiences that normal people had when they were younger. No matter how much I mog the average person, they will always have that advantage over me. I will still try, but its probably already over for me

underrated

babies are kind of like dogs in the sense that if a dog likes you its some "magical" thing. It's really just a load of bullshit tho

Nothing to juicy yet of then some catty remarks
While I was talking to the new girl one of the other females brought a dish to the new girl and basically threw it on the counter and said "you're welcome" with out giving her time to react, I also heard her telling another girl "its only cause she's new and pretty"
Women are weird man

>pic
why is thom york in there?

pathetic as fuck what are you even talking about lmao

What im trying to say is that it doesnt matter if you look good if your social skills are bad

That's not a lack of social skills, user. Your confidence and sense of self-worth are fucked up. You need to start to like yourself and feel comfortable in your own skin around others.

yep. work with mostly female staff and they get very annoying. often times ill just start talking to one of them when all of the sudden the other needs my help out of nowhere. bittersweet i guess

>t.

Attached: 2F3B4AA8-95BC-4FD2-A47B-E9F6E3F07EC9.jpg (689x543, 58K)

man some of these facebook soccermom memes get p dark...

Unironically, you've made it when your mind doesn't even register any of what you've just said. You've made it when you pity the living. Asexual monk mode and perpetual disappointment is making it. Everything below that is COPE, and above that is only the void.

was she wrong?
They are not weird, they are just what they are, not something we wish them to be

Attached: 1530518602141.jpg (1000x750, 67K)

Topkek. Crackheads always be on some next shit

Probably posting this is 4 day old shit stained pants.

based and cutepilled.

never have, never will :(

In other words, my autism-deluded blog post...

user im with you, not pursuing a virgin one but a decent one is so hard to find
we've grown so accustomed to gaming chicks we forgot how to look for a non-thot roastie

user honest to god this is probably the single post that resonates with me so much on all of Jow Forums

im in the exact same boat, im turning 21 in 2 months and i dont even know where to begin, my life is great (haha)

I recognise a lot of this as my own experiences, but I'm too jaded and tired to ever actually do anything. Even today I was lying in bed with a good-looking girl resting her head on my chest and I felt absolutely nothing. The only time I feel anything is when I'm exercising or reading or on drugs. How do I feel human again anons :(

That's me my homie. I guess one day it just clicks? How old are you?

Me but almost 25. I want off this ride.

I'm in a similar situation, I have a girlfriend that adores me now and people seem to gravitate to me. I look like a Chad on the outside now but I still feel like the virgin on the inside, feels weird

20, I started feeling like this about mid-way through puberty and its just grown and grown

im very extrovert on the surface and have no problem making friends and meeting girls, but when it comes to inner satisfaction from any of these relationships, I get nothing

The stories and information posted here are AUTISTIC works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>Have a body that looks like a fucking raw egg
>Slay on face alone.
Nice larp faggot

I mean I was doing the basic where are you from do you like it here so yes and no
I suppose you're right I guess I shouldn't say they're weird, just silly creatures

>being a soulless degenerate is making it

Because you have no relationships. You have acquaintances and and broken fuck holes

I have one from earlier today. Nothing crazy, I was walking out of the grocery store and as I was walking this girl (looked to be around 19) just stared and when I was a few steps away nervously choked out a h-hey.

I think you’re right and it makes me sad

I find some but god they are hard to impress... The problem is that they're the only women I actually value as more than friends/a hole. And I think showing someone that you'd actually be interested in them is a killer today. Fuck besides my looks I play 2 instruments and study architecture so I'm swimming in pussy other anons would kill for (I'm keeping it at a minimum tho but sometimes you can't resist). Hot smart weird chicks - easy. Volcel or at least an incel waifu - no way. Fucking hurts because my exes could go on listing stuff I'm good at forever but before a girl I'd genuinely like I'm fucking nobody. They usually pick some fat autistic gay guy over you OR pick literally noone and want to die alone OR are plain pure christian innocence who would suffocate you with affection and their giant families. Anyways that's my experience. At least have a girl to suck me dry and know how to spot what I like and don't waste time on sloots anymore.

and my theory is that they sense or feel I'm a little rotten inside because of all the past girls and unworthy. Same as I do with any impure girl nowadays. Double standard my ass.