Freeletics

Thoughts on Freeletics?

Attached: Freeletics.jpg (1232x821, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/the-dark-side-of-your-fitbit-and-fitness-app
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who

looks and sounds like some corny shit for yuppie fags.

or what?

lmao look at these 5% body fat dyels

Pretty decent bodyweight workouts for when you don't have time. Think of it as a snack instead of a meal.
It helps but you could get more out of a full bodyweight workout you did research into or a fully equipped gym.

Also other replies to this thread just shows how dyel fit has become

Thanks for the reply.

No Asian men in the pic since they are not real men.

Attached: kek.jpg (736x502, 252K)

bodywieght training is superior to wieght lifting if you do it right

>sigh
the fitness industry. it's all so tiring.

4 guys 3 girls pretty gud ratio... i'd watch these people fuck

Not denying it. seems to be new with this though if he's bringing up Freeletics since its what new guys usually gravitate towards if they didn't get bombarded with 5x5 and PPL shitposts.

Hopefully he'll stick with bodyweight training though it's great for normie gains.

It's crossfit with your bodyweight and will only serve to get you injured
>t. did it as a teenager

It's fucking overpriced garbage.

Just a new name for bodyweight circuit training
Pretty embarrassin there are people who spend money on an app that tells them to do 10 pushups and 10 situps for 5 rounds

Not everybody struggles to find 10 bucks a month for the subscription.
Not everybody enjoys the sight of other naked dudes striking poses in the gym shower rooms.

Why is there no white people in this picture?
Because bodyweight / calisthenics / freeletics is for poor people in developing countries.
If you're ready to put down 10$ for a shitty app, you might as well increase that a bit to go to a gym.

I dont have anything against bodyweight training but paying ANYTHING for an app that tells u to do basic bodyweight exercises in some random order is beyond retarded

I even understand why people pay for crossfit gyms because u have instructors and the group dynamic but paying for "freeletics" is just retarded

Some (most?) people seem to think that fitness is rocket science. Also, consumerism: they don't feel like they're doing it if they're not buying something in order to do it.

Gyms are expensive though. Depending on the place/country it can run you down around $100-$200
If you are basically gonna do the same exercise by getting an app to tell you what exercises to do increasing the repetitions, intensity, etc along the way, why not?
It just seems like another way for AI to replace humans in the long run though.

But why would you need an app to tell you that when you can do it yourself?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-23 Using behavioural economics to convey the value of paid app subscriptions.png (750x434, 69K)

>asian woman have bigger eyes then european woman
haha
otherwise this makes sense

thedailybeast.com/the-dark-side-of-your-fitbit-and-fitness-app

I dont think that everybody has the time to research about all the exercises, intervals, repetitions, etc.
The app can probably keep track of the exercises you have done and provide a better balance of you (based on the feedback you give it).
For most people it is more of a convenience issue, as paying $2 per week is probably better than the $20-$40 that a gym would run you for pretty much the same exercises.
Unless you want to look at nice gym thots. In which cases, yes, gyms are the place to go.

>research about all the exercises, intervals, repetitions
A big part is rather intuitive though. Also you learn by doing it and by trial and error. I only do "research" from time to time when I feel the need to change my routine.

How did you approach your research and how long did it take you to more or less hone your routine?
Lots of trial and error?

Rebranded crossshit

Yes. I did really stupid shit when I started working out at home (e.g.curling for 1 hour every night for 1 month). When I finally decided to join a gym I did too much upper body volume at first and no leg training. I tried pyramid sets, supersets, circuits, upper/lower split before settling for a full-body routine.

dumbest name for a channel i can think of

>freeletic idf in the thread
what AI are you suggesting freeletics have? all i ever saw was "tailored workout plans" which in itself is a scam, as they are just generic
>It just seems like another way for AI