You gotta break a sweat before you start working out

>You gotta break a sweat before you start working out

Joe is a pro knows more than any of you. You need to do cardio before you lift.

Attached: joebrogan.jpg (745x525, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1qYhkL468o
youtube.com/watch?v=NDKuOTFxTs4
youtube.com/watch?v=eUkeI_JkArU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> believing a manlet

Do... do you retards not?

Literally the opposite lmao jfc he's smoked himself retarded

his shit is all snapped up, he can’t even do a pull up

he breaks a sweat climbing onto the bench

10 min of moderate cardio is a great way to get the blood pumping.

joes unironically an expert when it comes to fitness stuff

>not smoking so much that you break a sweat from barbell warmups

Attached: yellow_smug.png (91x180, 33K)

I used to do cardio before my workout, then I saw this.

youtube.com/watch?v=w1qYhkL468o

You should not combined strength training with conditioning/cardio.

Well that's stupid. He barely finished his workout and he's already jumping to the bar?
If he rested 5 minutes he'd do 23

You idiots once again can’t into the finer points of anything. Doing full on HIIT or running five miles before lifting would be idiotic but 10 minutes of light cardio won’t hurt and might help.

Who the fuck is this faggot "joe"?

I would beat the fuck out of this dude and not even break a sweat. Who gives a shit what these faggot has to say? Dude is blasting all the steroids he can get his hands on nothing he says holds any value.

Joe self admitted roid monkey and believes anything if you say it well. If you take him seriously you are not going to make it.

Attached: B399F314-3830-48A1-B492-98077C2661AB.jpg (1149x832, 131K)

>running before will be retarded
This is the biggest bro science ever. You are taking your body to the next level when you do stuff like this. Pushing to cardio vascular failure then lifting is for the true alphas. Only the toughest will make it out alive and be lightyears ahead in gains. When the legs are tired the mind muscle connection is even greater and this leads to FUCKING CRAZY GAINS.

>my bro science is better than your bro science

Attached: C04847FF-9E99-4BAD-8CB6-4BA8C55B3E8A.png (612x491, 98K)

not warming up is the flat earth of fitness

I do 30 push ups to warm up

does that count?

This is the lowest quality bait I have ever seen. Fuck you for putting such little effort in it.

>IM A FUCKING RETARD, THE POST
How the fuck did you even come away with that idea? When the fuck did i speak bro science?

>2019
>still doing pushups
Have fun blowing out both your shoulders and destroying your elbows

>Not stretching before and doing cardio after the workout instead

Attached: mongrel.jpg (272x382, 21K)

this is the dumbest post I've read on Jow Forums in months. let that sink in user.

so should I do my jumping jacks after resistance training or just on rest days?

How is it dumb? Nothing he said is wrong

Kek

Do you actually believe anything you said? Where on earth did you even hear any of this? Please educate yourself instead of looking like a complete moron.

Attached: 1550715573141.png (645x729, 62K)

You do realize the real world isn't dragon ball z where you get stronger the more your damage your body?

why do people think they have figured out shit? Basically all forms of resistance training works if you stay consistent with it and eat your damn food. Your method isnt better than mine, and my method isnt better than yours. Go fuck off.

Because joe is a fucking idiot who just peddles whatever meme routine/diet is popular at the time. The guy literally just regurgitates whatever his guests say and tries to make it seem like it was his opinion all along.

>just surpass your limits
Shut the fuck up, Yami

Glad there are some people on this board who aren't completely retarded.

I just goto the sauna to warmup for my workout op.
Fuck cardio

Cardio before lifting is perfectly fine.
IF IT SUITS YOUR GOALS.
Cardio after lifting is perfectly fine.
IF IT SUITS YOUR GOALS.
Only cardio is perfectly fine.
IF IT SUITS YOUR GOALS.
Never doing cardio is perfectly fine.
IF IT SUITS YOUR GOALS.
Why will you fuckers never learn to design your workouts based on what you want to achieve. Instead of just listening to what other fuckers do and sucking that dick like hell hath no fury.

>The guy literally just regurgitates whatever his guests say and tries to make it seem like it was his opinion all along.
Did you ever think about how he might be inviting guests that pertain to his interests?

>breaking a sweat before workout means cardio
I just do some squats, snatches and clean&jerks with just the bar as a warm up. Gets me sweating a bit.

That's what happens when you push kettlebells.
Duuude it's great for you.
>Busts every joint in his arm
I would never listen to Joe because he buys into memes more than newfags on Jow Forums

He does invite people that he is not aligning with on certain issues but then he just goes full retard and call them stupid when they get defensive he says it's just a prank bro.

It won't do anything. It just a waste of energy. You warm up by doing the exercise with low weight and more reps. It absolutely makes no sense to go jogging on a treadmill if you do breast training afterwards because your breast will be cold as ice. It's Boomer tier bullshit.

Chad-tier post, I would like less dick sucking on this board as well

Attached: 1474673163972.jpg (628x628, 132K)

Well only people who disagree with it are strength traininers because it is true that cardio affects the big lifts but 99% of people still believe that being fit only means less than 10% bodyfat and nothing else.

>Not sweating all the time becuase u're bloated powerlifter

Never gonna make it

>but then he just goes full retard and call them stupid when they get defensive he says it's just a prank bro.
Who has this happened with other than Steven Crowder?

You shouldn't do traditional cardio beforehand. Do strongman exercises like some heavy farmer walks, bag carries, or yoke walks for about three sets of 30 yards and your nervous system will be primed. Easily puts 15lbs on my OHP.

>You need to do cardio before you lift.
it depends

Attached: 1555508691116.jpg (649x1024, 131K)

Heard that a lot. Is it true that he's on gear?

if your 'breast'(?) is "cold as ice" after running on the treadmill you have a severe circulatory dysfunction, retard. It's not about engaging muscles you're about to use it's about raising your heart rate, body temperature and blood-flow to deliver nutrients and oxygen and remove waste products faster

>doing cardio at all
no thanks I actually want to keep my gains

>Is it true that he's on gear?
Yes. He's not trying to hide it or anything, on his podcast a couple days ago Russell Brand was asking him about it and he explained that he doing TRT and how it's important to have a doctor monitoring the process to make sure you don't fuck up your body. I can sort of understand why, the man is well into his 50s at this point.

ok animenigger

*he's doing

there is no evidence to substantiate this claim. This guest sited very specific and particular circumstance where this can occur, but is virtually impossible outside of a controlled study. JUST LIFT.

Attached: startrek_gun.jpg (233x269, 17K)

>When the legs are tired the mind muscle connection is even greater and this leads to FUCKING CRAZY GAINS.

Imagine being this retarded

But trt doesnt have to be just for gearing up.
he's over 50, maybe he just needs it to maintain an at least semi-active lifestyle

Nick DiPaulo and couple others even that cunty SJW journalist.
After the Dorsey interview he got became tame little sheep agreeing with whatever people are saying.

breaking a sweat means 5 mins of jumping rope or light jog on a treadmill. It's hardly cardio, it's warm up.
side note, I started doing turkish get up after I heard Joe recommend it and I think they're great.

You don't know how to do push ups do you?

The only thing that will sink are your gains and self-esteem when you end up being a heart disease ridden walking blob of muscle

Joe "antidepressants are for pussy you don't need drugs, now let me inject that test+HGH stack while I do DMT" Rogan

Broscience

Of course it probably won't hurt. The issue is the idea that you need to do some sort of light cardio warm up before lifting is that it's not necessary and it's just a fucking waste of my time in the gym. Fuck off with that dumb normalfag wisdom shit where they think you need to do 15 minutes of cardio warm-up, 15 minutes of stretching, and then 15 minutes of cardio "cool-down" before/after your lifting routine each time.

It's normie cope. They use it to inflate the amount of time that they "work out"

>Yeah bro I spent an hour and a half at the gym today (50 minutes of this was light cardio warm-up, stretching, and light cardio cool-down)

The guy didn’t realise it was possible to make progress without having severe DOMS lmao he’s a dumbass

I noticed James Harrison does a lot of cardio for his warm ups too. Not just a 5 minute jog but proper breaking a sweat cardio

Strong as fuck and 40 years old. Wise old man
youtube.com/watch?v=NDKuOTFxTs4

Cycling to the gym is the true big brain gainz monster warm up.

I bet none of the fags in this thread have a better looking body than Joe, no being a taller dyel doesn't count

I walk to the gym, that's enough for me.

he is a literal who who isn't competitive in anything muscle or strength related, takes steroids, takes peptides, drinks coffee and is on other different drugs.
Who gives a fuck about his fitness advice?

post body

Hes been on steroids for 40 years sweaty

hello yes where are proofs. he's on TRT now for sure, but that doesn't mean shit when he's 50 and in better shape than (You)

>TRT is equal to natty status
retard detected

I'm sure you will be singing the same song once you hit 50 and your hormones tank, brainlet

>actually working out

you're supposed to only shitpost about working out.

Attached: 1543183446885.gif (450x365, 1011K)

People who use kettlebells unironically have zero business giving advice about weightlifting.

>You gotta break a sweat before you start working out
>You need to do cardio before you lift.

Idk retard, sounds like he's saying to warm up before you lift, which everyone should be doing

you dont have to do cardio to break a sweat lmao. put on a fucking hoodie its about temperature not exertion

>having a goal that doesn't change every time you see a different shirtless guy

Lol idk what site you think you are on bucko

youtube.com/watch?v=eUkeI_JkArU

Joe conceptually has the right idea about how people eat like shit, and don't struggle, and we need to live healthier.

But his form is trash, he buys into fads easily.

Right there he's trying to do more weight than he can handle, with bad form. He's trying to show off. Quick trip to snap city.

I just eat a a lot of red meat right before starting. Gives me the meat sweats and helps me get my calories in

Source?

Don't do this to the nubs, man. They moght believe you.

>(You)

Attached: 30-Minutes-Pavel-Gear-Patrol-Lead-Full.jpg (970x650, 69K)

>walking blob of muscle

Go on...

What if I run in the morning and lift in the evening?

what a cringelord

>manlet on gear
>mediocre muscles

Attached: 1540361732915.jpg (618x685, 72K)

This. people on Jow Forums are so retarded they will take it as gospel.

Thats probably fine depending on how hard you are going and how well you are recovering.