FAT PEOPLE HATE - fat people stories

>check catalog
> ctrl+f: fph/fps
> no results
dump everything you've got. it's a friendly reminder to never get fat.
Starring: Slaton's neck FUPA.

Attached: NECK_FUPA.jpg (491x581, 37K)

Attached: 7sxy.png (815x2042, 1.25M)

Here we have a fatty that eats at a deficit and surprisingly doesn't lose weight.

Attached: eat-more-lose-weight.png (1088x3368, 777K)

Attached: AMaju6p.jpg (1080x2220, 1.05M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-005359_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 828K)

ay! una atrocidad gorda!

Damn, that is some depressing genetics right there. I almost feel pity for that thing.

there's nothing worse than a fat tranny

Attached: screenshot-2019-03-07-at-22.09.55.png (712x410, 378K)

Why are burgers so disgusting?

Attached: 1537080764342.jpg (960x960, 99K)

>Menschen

Attached: nien.jpg (396x479, 84K)

Corporate Judaism and an increasing apathy towards being physically fit in our school systems.
See: La Sierra High School in the 1960s
It's very distressing that our nation has fallen prey to the gods of excess and slovenly lifestyles.
I hope that the spread of information online will help people realize that anyone can achieve physical fitness, but I feel it's just being used as an avenue to tell millions that blaming your lack of fitness on fascist body-shamers is okay.
I won't get defensive and say "well what about these other countries". It's not a problem unique to America but it seems to have its roots here.
I love my country, I hope something can be done to save these fat retards from themselves.

Attached: La Sierra High School.jpg (550x367, 71K)

Attached: Pooh.webm (640x800, 805K)

Attached: spherical-josh.jpg (704x431, 39K)

My roommate is a fat alcoholic and I get to try to sleep through his horrendous snoring every night. I bought a fan that I leave on and that usually blocks the snoring, but it's coming through loud and clear tonight! Fucking fat bastard.

I wish this is what our schools looked like. Holy shit.

Attached: hungary hungary hippo.png (574x1000, 465K)

I bet you couldn't even find her pussy

Attached: oh-naw-41224605.png (500x498, 243K)

Attached: fat quadroon.jpg (543x527, 341K)

I'm glad fat people exist because it makes me feels much better about myself and they make me look better in comparison.

Attached: alohamusclestitch.png (889x898, 403K)

fuck off with your reddit posting you dyel faggot

Those shirtless underage boys are hot as fuck.
No Homo

Attached: 5087BD6E-2977-451E-95C7-2680CB2A884A.jpg (480x475, 28K)

I should have known this would happen.

Attached: 1551240435559.png (329x346, 218K)

Aloha muscle stitch

Dios mío ... Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del cielo, descienden sobre mí. Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mí todas las fuerzas del mal, las aniquila, las destruye. Expulso de mi? Los maléficos, la magia negra, el ogro de la oscuridad, la luz apagada, el estadounidense ... Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es malo, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psicológica, moral, espiritual y diabólica ... destruye al monstruo, a la criatura ... Quema este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen. ni a ningún ser. Ordeno y ordeno con el poder de Dios Todopoderoso, en el nombre de Jesucristo el Salvador, a través de la Virgen Inmaculada, todos los espíritus inmundos, inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que vayan al infierno eterno. El lechón chupacabra no puede triunfar, el monstruo, la abominación ... ¿debe morir ... encadenado por el arco de San Miguel? Ngel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Inmaculada Virgen Santima, lejos de la aberración genética, el ogro de las Américas ... Amén.

Attached: I+thought+walls+could+keep+mexicans+out+not+even+_b2d5c4d9d3e279a560bb176acd25f41a.jpg (317x326, 27K)

Post body faggot

Kek

she cant even find her pussy. im sure she cant wipe herself and her period just goes everywhere and mixes with her shit remnants.
euthenize plz

You have been brainwashed into thinking that European features are the epitome of beauty.

Yes
You should have

Attached: 5254DF7F-85A7-405B-9D7F-25B5E534AD9C.jpg (280x339, 29K)

ALOHA MUSCLE STITCH

Attached: ds.png (127x114, 37K)

ALOHA MUSCLE STITCH

god can't help you now, faggot

I wonder if she'd be stopped by customs in China

ALOHA MUSCLE STITCH

aloha muscle stitch

It's in the lower left, also fat.

I have a fwb who is a landwhale. I don't know how people live like this

she leaves footprints in the carpet in mg apartment because she's so heavy

why would you put your dick in that?

Its hard to say, because she's very cute, dresses well and is intellegent and fun. She gives killer head. But also, sometimes she does things that disgust me, like taking the elevator when everyone else takes the stairs.

Just noticed her poor obese cat
Fat people shouldn't be allowed pets

Attached: fort.jpg (817x767, 87K)

Where is your God now Jow Forums

Attached: 1556001792286.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

Aloha, muscle Stitch

this guy got to be trolling...

I have two cats and a dog, and one of my cats is obese. She eats high protein food, they all have electronic bowls that keep them from eating each other's food.... I don't know why she's fat, I feel like a bad parent.

You’re encouraging the behaviour you find disgusting by putting your dick in that train wreck of a human. By fucking her you are also validating the idea in her head that’s she’s fine and doesn’t need to change. Fuck her face then roll that piggy down the hill until she has the self respect to not be vile.

Oh now it's getting good.

>Dieting takes time
I rage every time

Junk food needs attacked like tobacco was

bitch thinks she's a saint for not putting the fork down

ALOHA MUSCLE STITCH

Attached: 1555766113964.jpg (1200x1198, 347K)

>Fatty dies in Hungary
>Hungary
It's like pottery

That looks like that skin disease that black people get that makes them white. Not albinism nessacarily. Without a fullbody pic this could just be an average black woman.

ALOHA MUSCLE STITCH

>six boobies
Actual pig.

I'd normally be against taxes, and regulations for things like that. However, it's pretty clear that the majority of the population can't control their diets, portion sizes, or even their urge to shovel shit down their throats.
I'm willing to pay a bit more for a bag of chips at the vending machine once a month if it means it will at least potentially dissuade people from eating 6 bags a day.
Most importantly our supplementary food stamps and similar programs need to be heavily reworked to close loopholes that allow people to just buy a bunch of shitty food.
Simply restricting hot or prepared food isn't enough when you can buy soda, chips, cereals, etc.
>Inb4 Niggers so who cares if they die
Complications from obesity take a while to kill you. I'd rather not pay for Shanequas state-subsidized mobility scooter for 30 years.
Hopefully encouraging more rigorous and competitive exercise, and rewarding those who excel beyond just a piece of paper would at least make a dent in these issues so we don't have to wait around for lawmakers to do something other than suckle the teats of foreign interest, lobbyist faggots.

Vitiligo.
I don't think that's what they have though. Usually it's patchy looking in my experience.

>want to file a lawsuit against airline for not taking somebody for logistical reasons
>refuse medical aid when sick
>it's somehow the airline's fault
It's always somebody else's fault, isn't it?

Your cat is being fed by someone else.

Aloha muscle stitch

Aloha muscle stitch

Aloha Muscle Stitch

ALOHA MUSCLE STITCH

jokes on you i've already had three tortioned testicles and they put a stitch in them each time so it can't happen again.
I dont want snop sitty tho so ALOHA MUSCLE STITCH ya faggot.

Aloha muscle Stitch

imagine that thing going down the highway
flapflapflapflapflapflapflap

THE SMELLE

Attached: NORF.png (271x407, 224K)

>that subtle 'push my zimmer frame out of shot'

Aloha Muscle Stitch

Why is it only ever women who do this HAES thing and demand people to find them attractive? The popular narrative is that men are entitled when it comes to women, but the truth I see is always the opposite. Turn a girl down like these down and it's likely she'll call you gay or push for it anyway.

It's an outgrowth of female insecurity, and a good model for fat women are male incels. Major league insecurity, problems dating, and responding to that by doubling down on narcissism, and blaming the world for their problems.

Women have to pretty to have value. A woman can't just be not pretty. Guys sorta have the option of being "hot" or just being a guy. So to some degree, I can sympathize with women. Now if you're fat, you're not attractive. This destroys women's brains and fuels their massive insecurity. They are then seen and feel like they have no value. Since they're food addicts, they aren't gonna do the obvious and lose weight.

Then HAES and Feminist theory comes along and tells them a nice story: you're attractive, the world is wrong, and you're healthy. So on the one hand I don't blame them for believing this.

Males can be fat, and they don't have quite the same levels of insecurity as females, so they're more comfortable being ugly. So there's less drive to deny that they're morbidly obese.

Aloha muscle stitch

Most girls will do that if you turn them down, HAES whales are just extra aggressive with it.

ALOHA MUSCLE STITCH

Aloah muscle stitch

I was once a fat girl, I was 143 lbs at 5'1 and it was awful. Now I'm about 110 lbs and my life is soo much better, it is so good to be young and so successful
I can't understand why people pretend to like it, when you are like 300 lbs, cause I hated my body with 143 lbs

And to all obese people, anyone will lose on a caloric deficit, I ate mostly around 1000-1200 calories and sometimes I binged, too

Attached: 579YO41280.jpg (1280x1599, 359K)

I don't know man. I was morbidly obese before (used these threads as motivation), but having been a 2/10 before I would say I was treated pretty shit. I was a social outcast that girls would confess to on a dare because it was 'funny'. I'd say there's open contempt for fat people no matter the gender.

Why do fat people force thin people to wipe their ass?

Attached: 1556009182765.jpg (1080x1140, 141K)

MOAR PLZ

Too bad you're actually a fat male and are posting this shit instead of working on losing those pounds.

Sauce for the image?

Attached: sauce shout.gif (278x200, 1.49M)

Obesity transcends gender. I'm always confused when an obese girl is mirin because I don't register it's a female that can get horny and I assume there's something on my face or clothes.

>Firefighters risking their lives for those things
Honk honk

ALOHA MUSCLE STITCH

Don’t worry, they’re literally last on their priority list

ALOHA MUSCLE STITCH

Because it's the only reason thin people exist, to be servant to fat people.

This is what happens when women are taught men always want sex and don't have responsibility for their own actions

Red states were a mistake

p funny that the ones who take a rejection the best are probably those you should reject the least.

woah

Anyone can get vitiligo, it's just way more noticeable in blacks

aloha muscle stitch

based tortillaposter

AFFIX RESPIRATORS MEN

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-23-23-00-16-82.png (1080x2280, 657K)

~
i>p

Attached: HearSnickersBehindMe.jpg (500x456, 54K)

Based RiRi.

Aloha muscles stitch

The average overweight or obese male will lose weight if they stick to 2000 calories a day (14.000 a week in case you're bad at maths). You can safely go down to 1600 calories a day, allowing you one very unhealthy meal, a night out drinking or an average bag of crisps a week, if you don't want to change your lifestyle up too much.

Any exercise will further increase their loss of weight.

There is no excuse. It takes minimal effort to count calories and no skills to make a basic calorie diary. Putting together a diet that won't make you sick can be done through common sense or an afternoon of googling. Once you've learned the caloric values of different foods, it'll be a lot easier to avoid overeating the future, and a basic understanding of nutrition is an important life skill.

There is no excuse not to lose weight and no one gets fat on accident.

Aloha muscle stitch