People who piss and moan about degeneracy are the most degenerate of all

People who piss and moan about degeneracy are the most degenerate of all.

Attached: .jpg (2000x1417, 261K)

yes, because they're always larping neets

ikr
i hate it when people call me out for fucking the corpse of my dog.

Which is funny, because you point the finger at others, demonizing them for your same behavior.

People who piss and moan about those pissing and moaning about degeneracy and the most degenerate of all.

people who piss and moan are degenerates

>mising the enitre meme and taking the bait

bruh

The leaps and bounds of the progressive mind would be truly if it weren't so laughably wrong.

being a friendless shut-in that likes anime is not that degenerate my friend

Attached: 1520296777528.jpg (500x500, 45K)

More art from this artist?

>go to Jow Forums
>op makes post about how degenerate are bad
>same post make another post about white America for white American
>supposed to pretend racism isn't a degenerate belief.
Don't get me started on race mixing.

Go give yourself the saucenao.

It's really sad when a guy isn't funny.

racism is rooted in facts and personal experiences. Literally every person alive is racist or at the very least stereotypes. It is not a bad/wrong/unnatural thing. It is human nature

shit logic OP, i thought we already covered how retarded this argument is
>if you don't like faggots you're secretly gay xD

Asian people aren't white. You can't claim to only want white people and then claim every race you wanna fuck is white.

I don't claim that. I'm open and accepting of all races and populations, not even getting into attraction. Still understand differences in culture. morals. ethics, and norms for various people and look at them through the lens of my own values and right/wrong. aka "racism" to you no-brains. Even though I work with and in support of them.

>it's human nature
How do people still believe such a thing exist, let alone use it to justify morality? Literally anyone who ever read a basic philosophy book knows that 'it's hooman natur' is the most retarded justification for anything ever.

>Yeah well if you hate spiders so much you must secretly want to fuck them

Blew andwhite

Attached: __akagi_hiryuu_kaga_and_souryuu_kantai_collection_drawn_by_blew_andwhite__sample-2575f47752033566823 (850x602, 117K)

>being aware of differences between races makes you a racist
Nah fuck off. Literally everyone knows that black people have nappy hair and talk with an accent. There is a difference between knowing differences and discriminating based on them. The former is a natural thing everyone from child to adult is aware of because its literally right in front of you, the latter is evil.

Attached: nick young.jpg (800x450, 18K)

The "human nature" argument is no different than saying "i want to do it so im gonna do it". Infact, its literally the same thing. By this logic, murder and rape should be legal because those things are the most natural things to human. We have been murdering and raping since the dawn of mankind. Its human nature so everyone who believes in this argument should be completely ok with his mommy being raped and murdered because its human nature guys, nothing wrong with it.

That's wrong and you should get out.