Brown bricks

hey there, if you want to play nicecraft on a cool server join mine, we do group building projects too. the server will run for a while and its on 24 / 7. leave your minecraft name, the server is whitelisted.
ip: 5.196.91.89:25612
version: 1.13.2

Attached: 1526771740987s.jpg (234x250, 6K)

Does white listed mean it's pirate friendly
that's all I need

wdym with pirate friendly

can join with pirated mc

sorry bro, no pirated people, you can just log in with other people s name and steal stuff

_Taku is my username

mc2480
and i hope you are not from new zealand or something like that

ok i have added both of you

KKKGrandWizard. I swear to god if any person on the server isn't 100% aryan I'll exterminate them

PAlNFUL The I is a lowercase L

i have added both of you as well

>whitelisted

i dont approve of pirates being able to play on servers either but i hate whitelisting too, i just want to be able to come and go as i please

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

well if you are too scared to post your name on an anonymous forum, i think its better that you dont come on my server for the sake of all of us, thanks for the free bump anyway

thats pretty heavy projection there, i just hate servers with needless gatekeeping like that

AS SOON AS IM ALONE ON THE SERVER I DIE AND SPAWN 400 BLOCKS AWAY please help

well you didnt had a server on which some night a random dude came on it and destroyed everything do you?

my username is Bearserk

i have added you, hi

whitelisting doesnt prevent griefers, especially if youre just whitelisting random people from Jow Forums. thats why rollbacks exist, someone will always grief regardless my dude

>still no modded r9k server

Attached: 15310874606714.jpg (650x651, 77K)

but i can elimanate the dmg done because i know when i added who

Not sure if OP is still active on thread, but my user is W4RTIGER

ps. sulemanb pls come back sting and i miss you

i still am, you are added

my username is georgiboy

ok i have added you as well

_Taku here, I am a glorious japanese miner. Please remember the fealty we showed in union with you during the second great war, and please recall how we fought with greater honor, ferocity and fidelity than your own distinguished race.