How much do I have to lift to attract women?

How much do I have to lift to attract women?

Attached: 1544031600862.png (775x581, 428K)

all of it

Lift up your confidence.

>he didn't attract women before lifting

Attached: 1551330699278.png (645x773, 11K)

1/2/3/4

Okay so lets say its not this r9k bullshit and we take the bait seriously.
You should be lifting for about 2 years, and YOU have to roid, no doubt about that, now you need to get the "aesthetics" look you know, then open a fucking IG acvount, YouTube shit, hopefully you got a pretty face also, but we can fox that with surgery no problems, if you serious in the end of the day, its the not the weight but youll need 100k for managing the image at first, and Aaround 2 years for the gym. If you do everything right, youll swim in tons of women pussy, now fuck off.

lifting won't get you laid alone, you still need hobbies and social skills

>Lifting for women

Lift for 2 years, be anywhere from 10-20% bodyfat (when girls say they like a dadbod, this is what they mean. Higher bf with a decent amount of muscle), have decent facial genetics, but most importantly just take care of yourself and have good hygiene.

60 kg/rep * 100 reps/set * 4 sets/day * 365 days = 876000kg

You have to lift 876000kg to attract women

The honest answer, Enough to get defined abs,traps and visible and slightly above average arms with bigger biceps and triceps. The attractiveness of whatever woman you will try to pull is subjective on what your face looks like and genetics when talking about hooking up on tinder or getting pussy. After all you did ask how to attract women, This is how you do that. Now making them stay with you for other than sex is what you need social skills for.

Attached: 20-Minute-Thai-Peanut-Chicken-Ramen-1-700x1050.jpg (700x1050, 281K)

Remember, while you're eating bland food, counting calories, and working hard in the gym, laboring away for hours day after day, week after week, months going into years, she's out there riding Chad's cock. While you get stronger, she's moaning in overwhelming pleasure as a naturally-buff Chad rams his cock deep inside her vaginal cavity, causing her to enter a state of climax with every thrust. You go to bed, thinking of her and how you can be a loving family, and she is on her knees with her tongue out, catching every drop of his cum, and giggling knowing how lucky she is to give her love to him, night after night. She's not thinking of you, nor could she ever love such an ugly person. No amount of muscle, money, wit, or charm could compensate your awful genetic draw. Better luck next time, buddy

Attached: wink.jpg (500x520, 39K)

Imagine being a person who posts shit like that

Ok, where to start on social skills with women?

Nice compensation

you need to work on your autism or no amount of face/lifting is going to save you
t. otter mode with attractive face yet still virgin at 24

Start with learning social skills by learning from men who have women, i.e men with hobbies like sports clubs were women also train.

Fuck man this is a big brain post

>but we can fox that with surgery no problems

yeah im thinking he's cringe. Surgeries are not an easy fix, it's expensive and dangerous and a lot of people have unfixable flaws

>100 reps/set
Okay, this is epic

When you can bench a million dollars they’ll come running.

Lift until you got a beautiful face, until then keep lifting faggot

Attached: b16cd04e6520707036505fd52f17b43c.jpg (639x762, 81K)

I've had lots of girls mire me but I CANT TAKE A FUCKING HINT FOR SHIT AND I FIND OUT RIGHT WHEN ITS TOO LATE
WHY ARE WOMEN LIKE THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1522005529568.jpg (593x601, 44K)

Face > confidence >> weight > money >>>>>> muscle

Attached: 1527275407646m.jpg (1024x880, 93K)

women dont care about you lifts

Just be tall.