Cry out to your inner child

I'm 29 and I still have grandiose dreams about Pokemon every now and then. They feel larger than life, and when I wake up I'm filled with joy and euphoria that literally nothing else gives me.

I think it's the same euphoria that I felt as a child when I was hooked on Pokemon. I loved it so much you can't understand it, and I guess I haven't loved anything that much ever since. Pokemon was better than life itself, and everything Pokemon-related released a fountain of dopamine in my brain. In my dreams, I think, I can access that feeling directly.
It's such a fantastic feeling. Last night I dreamt of a Pokemon concert that was held in a huge hall that was bigger than any building ever. In my dreams buildings tend to be gigantic.

Attached: 42.jpg (223x154, 11K)

being a pokemon trainer would be legitimately cool. although id just wander around raping qts or something with my mons

>although id just wander around raping qts or something with my mons

Ur fucked up

Attached: mallow20.png (938x1038, 1.04M)

I want to suck Brock off, and maybe tag team prof Oak

ive been having weird as fuck dreams recently too

Pokemon is not a sexuel thing

Attached: mew2.png (797x1126, 963K)

Yes it is all the Nurses are sexy as well

true, i am depraved. it doesnt help that the pokemon world practically encourages this type of thing though by letting cute girls run around freely

How is it different from boys running around freely?

Attached: ash-at-her-finest.png (1565x990, 1.16M)

most people dont give a shit about underaged boys, but girls are ripe for the picking. also if you wanted to make a point you shouldve posted crossdressing ash

Anyone else here would love to fuck Hoopa?

These are the legs of Ash Ketchum.

Attached: satoshilegs.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Why do I love this pic so much?

-origanlo-

Attached: __alolan_meowth_and_meowth_pokemon_drawn_by_bluekomadori__2a239b145afdd720013cfc9a3202d414.jpg (1280x1265, 298K)

id go after more male trainers if they were cute enough. i fapped to the doujins where hex maniac and some crossdressing trainer fucked in her house all day in the woods.

aside from all the depravity, i would take an interest in training pokemon. part of the reason being that i want to rape cute pokegirls of course but beating people for their money seems like an easy life

>i want to rape cute pokegirls of course

Kiteruguma would stop you though. You can't fight him off, he's the gay muscle bear of justice.

Attached: wutamarked.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

*uses psychic on you*

heh sorry..

>but it failed!

Attached: ashimari-a-cute.png (1624x1042, 1.03M)

sorry, consider all the girls raped. they really should clear out some of the wooded areas to prevent this sort of thing

Are you talking about the adult characters?
Most pokefans seem to be paedos.

Attached: 1545738002264.png (820x1072, 508K)

there are some older pokegirls who are pretty good looking too. the majority of them are underaged so can you blame them?

Wicke alone should be plenty.

Attached: 1545255086933.jpg (700x990, 110K)