Is 31 y.o. still not too old to get into some grappling MA, or should I just stick to lifting only?

Is 31 y.o. still not too old to get into some grappling MA, or should I just stick to lifting only?

Attached: 1555959229740.jpg (530x600, 74K)

That pic is pure cringe

wtf i love roasties now

>thinking men in 2018+1 need to be pampered more

No. If you’re in decent shape and reasonably athletic it’s fine, just don’t expect to be winning competitions.

The minute you cry in front of your girlfriend is the minute she loses all respect and leaves - even if you're father passed away

mmkay incel boy

This is 100% true. Women don't want some pussified beta even if that is what they say they want

what's the point in even having a gf then? I don't feel a need to cry in front of a girl, but her leaving would be a good thing in this case, because I wouldn't want to spend a second more with a person like that

It reminds me of the time my ex bought me a phone case cause my old one broke and I had to leave the room because nobody had ever bought me something just to be nice before

based and true

Attached: 6jyx4wrxkb7z.jpg (640x549, 32K)

Imagine being so insecure that you tailor your personality to whatever you think women want from you and act like the guys who don't are beta losers.

Attached: 1497245212439.png (861x990, 563K)

what the fuck do you even mean OP

Are you still alive and breathing? Then it's never too late to do something

did you just give up on yourself a long time ago?

30s is the new 20s, when you actually have the finances to start doing the things you want to do and live the lifestyle you want to live

ofcourse 31 isn't too old

The dude who played al bundy got his bjj black belt in his 60s m8

>what the fuck do you even mean OP
dunno to be honest, but I feel old, low energy, get winded easily and my hairline is receding. I thought it's because of age and will only get worse

You feel like shit because your cardio's bad, fighting is a form of cardio. Couture won his third UFC belt at like 40 or something.

>Virgins trying to give advice about women
At the right times and about the right reasons showing vulnerability is the ultimate magnet, it makes her feel like shes the only one who you trust enough to be open with.

But being autistic virgins you dont need to worry about that.

cope

Have sex

Yeah, im trying to cope with all this emotional support and girls trying to hop on my dick. You spend all day bitching and crying in feels threads because its anonymous and are too much of a pussy to be both a man and a person who has insecurities, flaws and faults.

Grow up.

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

then she did both of us a favor

Haha my ex said it would be fun if we bought each other otterbox phone cases then fought with me when I told her she was a dumb cunt for letting me buy her a $50 case and then deciding she didn’t want to buy me one anymore hahaha aren’t girls weird haha

Holy fuck destroyed

you got finessed

>tfw no girl has ever even touched me
I bet that would feel amazing.

Attached: 518f16eb6832937fcbb505dcec80c665.jpg (236x185, 14K)

Yeah I realized at the time, so I fought like a bitch and made her buy my case (she tried to buy a cheap $5 one lmao) and then dumped her after I got it

I'm amazed someone would risk a relationship by not dropping $50 for a reciprocal gift that they suggested in the first place.

It’s never too late. But you’ll always kick yourself for not having started sooner, so just do it. Its really satisfying when you get to where you can hang with dudes who wrestled straight out of high school that have a bottomless gas tank. 30s is nothing. My instructor is 47 and is basically an unstoppable killing machine.
t. lanklet boomer that started BJJ at 26

I know. I feel like if I ever see her I’m gonna back hand her. She definitely took advantage of the fact I was super inexperienced in life in general let alone dating

I'm the guy you replied to and I'm 21 and going into NW3

I also ran 3 miles a day through the entire midwest winter last year

I'm not calling you a pussy but like...

Yes bro, you can start training martial arts.

I went to a gym who had small classes and the instructors were literal ufc contracted fighters

They sicked a blue belt on me to beat the fuck out of me to teach me humility, the instructor talked shit to me openly because I was sort of being a whiney bitch because I just found it really fucking annoying that I had literally 0 defense or understanding of what TO do, not like im a full retard who doesn't understand it's all about chokes, but I've got these high level guys just beating the fuck out of me over and over, holding me in submissions, and like I literally don't know what to do besides spas the fuck out and try to get out of it, also I got winded on just the warm up conditioning running, they told us to sprint, I'm a fast runner, so I beat everyone in the gym sprinting except one guy, terrible decision, because the sprinting went on for literally 3-5 minutes, and I had 0 cardio and had to jog the rest of the time, to the whole class sitting there waiting on me like im a fucking retard, with the instructor pissed, talking shit to me

And I ended up finishing the session with a thousand yard stare, pissed as fuck, humiliated and the shit kicked out of me

All of which, I deserved, and I needed to go back and pay my dues and get the shit kicked out of me more.

I'll be honest though, I knew that even then, I just didn't like the gym

I understand the purpose of telling me to shut the fuck up and be more disciplined, but for me, I learn far quicker when I can learn and ask intelligent questions about what to do/what not to do.

The instructor, while I don't slight him for kicking the shit out of my undisciplined unprepared ass, was a little over-personal in not liking me, and it was obvious I wouldn't be able to ask questions

I can't even begin to imagine how cucked you must be if you see the issue in her leaving you instead of considering it an opportunity to realize that your gf turned out to be someone you wouldn't touch with 10ft pole and not waste a single thought on her anymore

There's truth to it, but it's worded poorly. What they are really saying is that men are so used to being treated like shit, they don't know how to react when someone shows kindness and compassion.

May your next one be The One, user.

how do I find a gf like this?

How is girls encouraging each other to be nice to men cringe?

I agree. I'm not saying some retarded pseudo-alpha shit
>I'll just find another, better looking bitch
Why would you want to be in a relationship with someone that doesn't feel the same way? It sucks during a break-up but when you finally do get one that's worth a shit it's fuckin glorious.

Because the men in op's pic sounds like pets and talking about an anonymous forum about how petting your pet makes him feel nice is humiliating.

A bit exaggerated, but not wrong. A woman will feel the need to see her man as her rock she can lean on. Shows of weakness have a corrosive effect on her ability to believe in you and will eventually undermine a relationship if you don't take steps to reassure her.

I can attest to this

Everyone is looking for someone to take care of them was pic desu

Attached: 643CE4CD-AA2E-4599-B1E6-DEC58DB9F155.png (336x249, 117K)

here.

I genuinely loved a girl and she knows it. I trusted her with my weaknesses and shed honest tears and talked about how fucked my life is. It was a mistake.

I helped her a lot, financially too. I gave her a job and supported her. I was there for her, looked after her when there was nobody for her. She had no food, no jobs no nothing. I comforted her, I gave my everything, yet she rejected me and went back to her abusive bf. Her bf now verbally and physically abuses her, forcefully fucks her, puts bruises on her body. His sister is abusive to her too. She had enough and came to me a few weeks ago, and I saw her bruises all over her body. Yet she crawls back to him. I tell her to break it off but she stays silent.

Because he never shows his weaknesses to her. He's a fucking mexican laborer, he has no manners and probably only wants the visa, he doesn't even pay the house rent regularly, yet she crawled back to him and let him in her house.

Call me a cuck, an orbiter whatever. I just wanted to take care of her, honestly. But my mistake was that I took the good guy route.

Good guys don't deserve anything. Good guys are cucks and losers. I hope she enjoys walking on the eggshells for the rest of her life since her bf's trust has been broken.

I'm not even mad at the mexinigger, I'm just disappointed at myself and her. FUCK YOU. GET FUCKED YOU DUMB BITCH DIE. I already know I deserve better than her, I knew it from the beginning but my weakness towards her turned into love.

You know what's going to happen? She'll eventually have enough of it and either harm herself or get rid of him and find another asshole after riding a carousel of cocks. She's already 27. She's fucked, she even believes in "shadows", "demons", "spirits", "angels" or "god" etc. Retarded liberal arts major.

>I knew one woman like X
>Therefor women are X
Dude, you're a fucking moron. Your mistake wasn't that you "took the good guy route" your mistake was that you wasted energy trying to help somebody who didn't care to help themselves. The average person is stupid, self-unaware, and short sighted. Most people you meet, regardless of who they are, are going to make a myriad of bad decisions, stumbling their way through an awkward, confusing, unfulfilled life until they die unceremoniously and are quickly forgotten. She's one of them, and you were lucky enough for her to fuck up and go back to her other guy before she got you too roped up into her fucking retarded life.

You're complaining that ignorant thots aren't acting like good girls, and you seem to think the solution to this is to act like the guy that just attracts more vapid thots than good girls. If you're open and honest with your girl and she bails, why the fuck would you be upset? Why would you want a woman like that in your life at all anyway?

Attached: 1497414246700.jpg (135x152, 5K)