You can only pick one, anons

You can only pick one, anons.

Attached: 1531344221581.png (993x2291, 442K)

screw the rules and drink all of them at once before they can disapear

Scroll of truth
full disclosure: im not an incel

you can narrow it down to pink, black, blue, and orange right away since the others are trivial or crippled by their downsides.

>rule out blue because 3/4mil isn't much money though it still sounds nice
>rule out orange because i might not be able to handle the existential crisis
>rule out pink because realistically i'd just trip until i die of starvation

i choose black. i'll become the next hitler, whose teachings will never be forgotten.

Scroll of truth. I have a lot of metaphysical questions. Or invisibility because that will let me go back and see creation, or at least early humanity.

orange drankk

White. Kill me.

Pink cuz I wanna talk to my doggo

Attached: images(23).jpg (206x245, 7K)

Invisible if it's any point from now to 5 billion years in the past/future. The shit you could see

Attached: 1540532888967m.jpg (499x1024, 83K)

Red desu ne.

>black = intelligence
>yellow = sex
Yeah, sure

>Black
>turn average household appliances into robots
>begin robot uprising
>become omnissiah

Attached: MagosExplorator.jpg (697x827, 87K)

Pink. We must advance into superhumanity.

Drink black and then try to figure out how ro recreate the others

for the omnissiah?

>5 millennia later
>all your followers want to stick their bionic dicks into toasters

Orange definetly. That is the main purpose of humanity.

Pink

You literally can communicate with animals and utilize them as an extension as your arms and legs. The intense hallucination can be used as a lucid meditation to accomplish whatever the second best option (black) was doing, such as clairvoyance, and geometrical theorems.

Invisible because that sounds so peaceful

Blue for peace, naturally.

I wish I could absorb sunlight, and survive extreme climates. The money is a bonus, but I don't even give a fuck-- also optimal dopamine levels at all time is no guarantee for happiness, but it would sure help

Black because id try to make stuff that will give me similar effects of the others (or just make 1/1 mobile suits thatd be really cool)

Definitely pink. I'd become a shaman and use my animal powers and occult knowledge to both recruit people and survive. I'd move into some desolate place where we would live off the land and use my powers to both feed the tribe and conquer parts of the world

What do you guys think about this option?
>Gray
>You gain the ability to be very happy with your life and who you are. If a family member dies, your partner leaves you etc, they will not see it as inappropriate or affect your relationships if you are not unhappy and will believe you are simply great at coping. Your Unhappiness comes to you at worst in the form of annoyance or mild discontent from now on. In short, nothing bothers you and no matter the flaws in your person or life you are simply sublimely happy and will be for the rest of your life.

Would you choose it over the others? Would you choose it over your normal life period?

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

user, that is just a worse version of the blue one.

>black
>intelligence
pick one nigger

Black and yellow are the best but black is probably superior if you can use intelligence to make high grade sex robots

These sound like prompts for fables... Ya know, "be careful what you wish for" stories.

> For Blue, unstable family relations get resolved, but that means all family members who are in question die, and because of the constant stream of dopamine courses through your body, you don't mourn.

> Pink, you turn into a grotesque creature that looks like a super mutant to compensate for the new abilities you have. People run in fear, and your only companions are animals.

> Green, the melodies that run through your mind flood your consciousness and you are driven mad by your need to produce every single one, and it never stops.

> Orange grants you the knowledge, but no one ever believes you, and you spend the rest of your life trying to convince those around you that what you are saying is true.

> Yellow makes you more beautiful, but because everyone else becomes more beautiful also, it only moves the "standards" so your "10" is still a "6" in others eyes.

> Invisible just depresses you when you accidentally stumble on the date of your death, knowing you can't do anything to change it.

> Black, though raising your IQ, leaves you bombarded with constant questions, even from your closest relatives and friends. You give harsh truths and people don't want to listen, so they leave you.

> White, you have no privacy. You become an object. You never feel like you can have an honest relationship with anyone because you know they are just gawking at your figure. You alienate yourself from everyone with the hopes of finding a place where you can be appreciated for something more than a physical appearance.

> Red, you drown in a puddle of cum... pretty simple...

>pink
who says any of that happens?

>pick black one
>now know how to produce the other vials
>become a god
you didn't get rid of the loopholes
if you did
>pick black
>develope the formular for eternal life and beauty
>develope other potions for resilience (no assassination possible, not even bloody nukes)
>develope best sexbots and vr
>with the sexual market value of pussy now plummeting, redpill the world
>become politician and soon leader of the world
>recreate society into a brave new world
>humans now travel space and worship me as their god emperor
>warhammer 40k isn't science fiction but rather a documentary now

This is not what i pick, but the red one is fucking annoying. I kinda have the same symptoms as what the description said but for a month and non stop except if i pee or sleep. I don't know why that happened but it make my dick and head crazy and gaves me anxiety.

I got three choices orange or blue or pink but i guess i'll take pink

Attached: 1547355139777.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Then stop masturbating so much idiot