Alright Jow Forums i just got done with a 18 hour fast, only drank water...

alright Jow Forums i just got done with a 18 hour fast, only drank water, is it ok to break fast with a rum and coke or should i stick to whiskey neat?

Attached: monkey-shoulder.png (400x600, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=--eAzQC3RRE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPJVUptDhMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is inadvisable to break your fast with alcohol.

>not bourbon

Never gonna make it.

Break it with a eggnogg. Protein brah

what a good bourbon?i've only tried makers mark and wild turkey, like both and they're also reasonably priced but i'm looking to try new things

checked, how long should i wait? but also isn't fast/drink basically what alcoholics do daily?

where do you live where you can find eggnog in April? Don't tell me you make your own? Or did you mean the sludge metal band Eggnogg and a protein?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-23 EGGNOGG - ULYSSES - YouTube.png (917x688, 419K)

>Monkey Shoulder
Utter fucking trash scotch. It's a triple malt, also known as whatever shit they had leftover mixed together.

you really gonna compare a $30 scotch to a single malt?

you better not, alcohol is a major gains goblin

Attached: v.jpg (638x359, 41K)

I can get plenty of single malts for the price of Monkey Shoulder.

You're obviously retarded already so that rum and coke can't do that much damage anymore by killing off the rest of your brain cells.

> 18 hour fast

Is this a fucking joke? Even a kid can do 72s, you're a pathetic little addicy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=--eAzQC3RRE

Don't fast with pure water dumbass

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPJVUptDhMU

> killing off the rest of your brain cells
just culling the weak ones

recommendation?

wait,is this guy serious or is this some memefaggory

Attached: 1552957982458.jpg (460x321, 18K)

NOT EVERYTHING IS A MEME YOU DUMB FATTY

40 day fast? there is zero reason go past 72h, but 40 days is unhealthy PERIOD

Inadvisable. Drink water brother. If you're cutting try to make it to 32. 48's should be your goal if fasting is something you're serious about. If not get some clean carbs and protein in you and hit the gym.

18 hour fast... so you skipped breakfast? lol
Some of these "fasts" are hilarious.

I like scotch but I hate elitists like you, and for this reason I almost always drink the """trash""" straight, out of spite

4 roses. The $35 single barrel is worth it but the $20 yellow label is good too.

what is Jow Forumss opinion on drinking alcohol? i know the answer is always never but realistically if im going to have a few with some friends how would you go about making it work in your regimen?

well im up to 20h now, i wasn't really trying to cut, i was just giving my gut a break and time to clear out

Monkey shoulder is my favourite

I just finished my 15 minute fast I’m going to celebrate with a shot of patron and a slice of birthday cake cheers lads.

>a shot
>a
don't lie user

Attached: 1555720325283.gif (358x188, 3.95M)

>Don't tell me you make your own?
You don't?

Just finished my 30 second fast, breaking it with a handle of vodka.

Yes just one shot, until I complete my next 15 minute fast. Then another. It’s called Intermittent Not Drinking (Patron Silver (every 15 minutes)).

vodka won't break fast, its pure so its totally safe to drink when fasting.

Guess I'll order domino's and eat some candy too.

are you retarded? Do you think vodka is zero calories or some shit? Bet you're the type to think fruit won't break a fast

and alcoholics are healthy?

Alcohol doesn’t have calories it merely enhances the caloric content of other foods. Alcohol + other calories = more calories. Pure alcohol alone = 0 calories (but you’ll get drunker and more dehydrated). It’s basicslly a booster.

So you are retarded is what you're telling me

well out here in NC most old people live well into their 90s and they all brag about how they smoked and drank since they were 13yo, not to mention all the other stuff that was considered unhealthy like a high fat/carb diet but we now know that its actually fine so long as you stay active. i bet in ten year they'll come out and say drinking and smoking is one of the best things you can do. After all up up until recently people would drink, smoke and black coffee all day but when the health trend started obesity exploded, it really got bad after they banned smoking in restaurants and to this day we're still fighting off retarded meme diets

sarcasm

Dont listen to this faggot, scotch is the way to go

That’ll show him. I also drink fourlokos and maddog 20/20’s to sock it to the elite.

You know where you are and you know where you want to be. Have a plan and work your plan. Getting a few with your friends here and there isn't going to ruin that, and probably is healthier than sober isolation. It's just so easy to let that spiral and not even be aware of it.

Values drive choices which form habits which constitute a life. Create the life you want to live - only you know what that is.

Monkey Shoulder is good scotch if you like bourbon. Glenmorangie is also a good one if you don't like the taste of peat.
Bulleit, Four Roses and Buffalo Trace are a couple of bourbons you should try.
I have a Nikka 'Whisky from the barrel' on the shelf waiting for me, will be reporting back about the taste.
Pic related, my favourite Spanish brandy.

You better be drinking rum and *diet* coke, this is Jow Forums after all.

Attached: brandy_osb1.jpg (900x1200, 67K)

Mexican coke w/real sugar for rum, i just bought a knob creek on the way back from the gym, i guess i should eat some protein to break my now 24h fast but i'll wait awhile before cracking into the bottle to let my food digest

An 18 hour fast in negligible and won't even get you into ketosis which is the whole reason of a fast, You know, To LOSE weight and CUT fat.
You should at least be doing a 3 day fast starting out.
You can go over 90 days if you have enough fat like if you are 400lbs.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 22K)

spending my rest day drinking some cosmopolitans. gonna get smashed before 4 pm hopefully

18 is more than 0

>t. Hong Kong Military Police

plan ahead of time if you can. Even when I drink I try to hit my deficit and worst case scenario I hit my maintenance. I drink IPAs and stouts most of the time and the ones I drink are typically between 150-300 calories each. If I have 600cals remaining for the day and I want to have a few I will drink lighter beers. If I just want one or two I'll go for a stout or DIPA.

Also budget calories when I drink whiskey or mixed drinks. If I get a mixed drink I use no-calorie mixers like diet sodas. Not only does it save on calories, but regular soda makes my stomach hurt.

>Someone who clearly doesn’t know shit about Scotch
Buddy the taste is all that matters, just because something is blended doesn’t mean it’s not good. Blends and Malt Blends take a lot of work and skill to design. Just because something doesn’t come from a single distillery doesn’t mean it can’t be good. Maybe you don’t like Monkey Shoulder for the taste, fine, but from the sounds of it, you just don’t like it because it’s a blend, even though it’s only three malts all from Speyside.

I love the Snake Diet
Lost 1kg a day for the last 7 days
without training and some refeeds

Hi new user here, I had a bottle of the 14 year Glennfiddich finished in bourbon barrels, that was an excellent one for someone looking to switch from bourbon to scotch.
>ipa
Ew man, get on that German/Belgian import train.
Weihenstephaner, Paulaner, Colbitzer, Schneider Weisse, Bitburger, Konig. Those are the beers you need to be drinking lad.
Try out the Schlenkerla smoked beers as well, absolutely god tier with some salmon or beef.

>Weihenstephaner, Paulaner
based. having the former's korbinian doppelbock tonight

Alcohol has the second highest cal/g behind fat. Do a simple google search or get some basic understanding of nutrition

Amazing how your kind turns themselves in.

Attached: 1540250650684.jpg (400x266, 18K)

Scotch and soda (sparkling water) is the way to go. Ask James bond

The korbinian is one of my all time faves.
The vitus is delicious and strong as well.

i had a pint of the vitus last week and it was very good

Do not do this
Alcohol inhibits gluconeogenesis
This is how you go into ketoacidosis

Attached: 1554518370021.jpg (600x532, 39K)

i wound up making it to 30 hours, then i ate some leftover ham. it was my first time fasting and i didn't go into prepared, it just happened on a whim after i realized i hadn't eaten in 14h so i just went with it to give my gut a break and test out how hungry i'd get (not hungry at all)

Take some rubbing alcohol and pour some on the concrete then throw a match on it.
It burns hotter than fuck, and if you have the 91% it burns for a good while.
Thats around how much energy is in the regular booze.

Some old faggot died breaking his fasts with alcohol
Ask about it in /Fast/

alcohol is processed in the liver in a similar way to simple sugars, and thus will produce fat.
enough rum and coke will just basically reverse your fast.

It's pretty damn drinkable, m8

oh shit nigger WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Kek does drinking gasoline or eating uranium also impart calories? No. Your body can’t burn alcohol. Retard arguments.

Go a full day

By burn do you mean process? Then yes you absolute faggot.
Thats why so many people on the frontier were drunks, shit was basically monster of the 19th century.

They don't live a long time because they smoked and drank, they live that long in spite of those facts because they otherwise take care of themselves, had good genetics, and managed their stress well.

Smoking and drinking is horrible for you ignoring the fact that it helps some people manage stress when they're otherwise incapable of it, so avoid it unless you are really so stupid that you can't figure out how to make your jaw unclench without them.

Stress management is probably the single biggest thing if you want to live a long time that you can control outside of your diet and exercise, so keep that in mind. You don't necessarily want to avoid all stress, mind you, just make sure that you're able to deal with it properly.

Also there is absolutely nothing wrong with a high fat diet. Independent research has proved this.

>bourbon

Attached: 140311763787.jpg (720x540, 74K)

4 Roses and buffalo trace are good as well

Attached: blantons_sb.jpg (312x599, 33K)

>blantons

Mah boy.