You put in years of work in the gym to get a chad body and you went to a therapist to tame your autism

>you put in years of work in the gym to get a chad body and you went to a therapist to tame your autism
>you finally have the courage to go out and talk to a woman
>you see a qt walk by you and you want to go up to her and say hello, make a compliment and maybe ask for her number if she reacts positively
>suddenly this black man grabs you and is like "nah dawg, stop being toxic n shiet"

how would you react in this situation?

Attached: 1547937628621.png (500x498, 510K)

Stop shaving and buy Wilkinson

Look at that greasy guido. He's not going to nicely compliment anyone. He's going to yell something and follow her down the street like the Wop trash he is.

Slit his throat with a gillete blade

>how would you react in this situation?

Most guys who had to work out for years and spend years in therapy wouldn't do shit. People in that situation have such low expectations for life that they'll take any kind of crap other people throw at them.

>how would you react in this situation?
Begin working towards relocating all black people to Florida and giving them the state as their own country.

Attached: 1479274184361.png (700x700, 200K)

I used to rape 5 different women every single day and I also usually punched the shit out of any female that crossed my path but now that Gillette told me to stop being toxic, I no longer do any of those things. Instead, I now donate all the money I make to women's organizations, I apologize to every woman I see, and I always ask them if they would like to kick me in the balls until I throw up. Afterwards I contact my lawyer and file a rape charge against myself in their name that way they get even more money from my. Thinking about getting my dick removed. Probably not removing my balls because I think women still need me to have those so they can kick them.

Go home and kill myself

>he thinks talking to random people on the street is a good idea
based black guy stopping you from making a fool out of yourself

Ignore him and continue on my quest to get a gf I'm not letting some beta stop me.

Attached: 1547946881312.png (625x605, 57K)

you roidrage boys are gay

>stop for a moment and contemplate what happened
>realise tyrone is right. I was behaving like a disgusting misogynistic sexual predator
>accept that all men should be spineless, subservient and feminised cucks rather than strong, masculine, proactive and assertive
>immediately drop to my knees and start sucking his bbc

>not catcalling is the same as being spineless, subservient and feminised

Attached: 1542481568172.jpg (800x994, 198K)

Did he catcall her in the video? Uhh no...no he didn't. You know he didn't. Literally all he does is start walking towards her.

it's amazing how you argue that the deep, implied meaning of that ad is making men into spineless sisses, and simultaneously you deny the implied catcalling because it didn't happen literally

isn't this one of the original plans with ending slavery actually

Fuck SJW's and fuck (((gilett)) we need kids getting bullied and beat up by Chad,

Attached: DxPI3AcV4AEF660.png (772x772, 938K)

>children wrestling = bad
>children performing in drag shows = good
Whu?

and here we have the real state of things in 2019.

Do we accept it or embrace our toxic masculinity and reject it?

lmao. It's amazing how you cannot see I was exaggerating for comedic effect.

And I would disagree about the 'implied catcalling'. What were they trying to say? If you get a minority report like precognition that someone is about to catcall, be a good guy and step in before it happens? What? Why not just explicitly show catcalling then someone calling them out for it? Like with the other supposed toxic behaviors displayed in the ad? It makes no sense at all.

^this
Why do sjws not realize we need more kids being bullied and beat up?

>hurr i was only pretending
yeah alright guy

>And I would disagree about the 'implied catcalling'. What were they trying to say?
that catcalling is not ok and that men are not entitled to having a conversation with a woman just because they find her attractive
>Why not just explicitly show catcalling then someone calling them out for it?
the man in the ad follows the woman with the clear intention of engaging in some interaction with her, presumably because he found her pretty. what else do you need? do you need to be shown the act of conversation between them? do you need to hear the man yelling something like "hey nice ass" to her to know it was catcalling?

*checks mic*

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 7K)

The most angering thing about the ad is the fact all the niggers are the good ones respectful of women. It's straight up war is peace tier bullshit. Blacks are like THE most misogynistic race by far.

Wtf do you mean 'entitled' to having a conversation? My god this is ridiculous.

I cannot see what is wrong with a guy approaching a woman he finds attractive and engaging them in conversation, provided it is done with a certain degree of respect and civility.

The ad implies merely approaching a woman is unacceptable. I would agree catcalling is unacceptable. Simply approaching a woman is not catcalling and the ad does not in any way show or necessarily imply catcalling.

Oh and also you seriously don't believe I was making an attempt to be comedic? Even though there is a line about dropping to my knees and sucking a black guys cock in public? You think that's a dead serious point I was trying to make? Really?

>MAMMA MIA THATSA SPICY MACARONI

Attached: 798246543.jpg (2048x1924, 203K)

>"Hands off, please"

Most men aren't dumb enough to go lay hands on a random guy, though, so I'm not too worried.

At the same time, I wouldn't approach with a compliment, and I wouldn't beeline straight for her. If we happen to be sharing some space, there might be a cursory exchange like:

>Me: K! I'm done, it's all yours.
>Her: Thanks

Something small. Then I would proceed to go about my business. If she says something back later on after the exchange, then I would open up dialogue. A good social exchange leaves room to approach-- or not approach, with zero pressure and zero expectation.

And you think that a street is a good place to approach a woman? Or any other random person?

Also, just because you exaggerate in your pitiful and unoriginal attempt to be funny doesn't mean that you don't believe in what you wrote, to some extent. It means quite the opposite I think, or else you wouldn't be joking like that

The bit that gets me is the board room scene. Dumb bitch just babbled on and made everyone confused and this guy saves her ass by explaining what she meant so she wouldn't get fired and the project wouldn't get fucked up and we're supposed to be angry?

>put in years of work in the gym to get a chad body
>see a qt on the street
>beat the shit out of her

Attached: 527348920530.png (813x778, 626K)

Based. Jow Forums should be training to kill women for revenge, not to get one.

Depends, on numerous factors. But no I don't believe the simple fact that you're in a public place means it's wholly unacceptable to approach someone.

And yeah I do believe in what I wrote, to a very small degree. But like I said it was exaggerated and twisted in order to produce comedic effect. I'm sorry you didn't find it amusing. I shall try harder next time.

Imagine if all of Jow Forums hit the gym for a couple years
All of a sudden the streets are full of autistic meat-tanks who regularly beat the shit out of women to the point where they don't dare leave home unless accompanied by a Chad.

Attached: 686489225242.jpg (931x948, 156K)

its ironic because niggers are responsible for ~90% of catcalls and mexicans the other 10%, i've literally never been sexually harassed by an actually-white male.

does it turn you on to be catcalled?
does it give you a confidence boost?

also pls b my gf (i'm white)

Yes, this is the reason why sex tourism peaks in Southern Europe, huh ? Kys incel subhuman

>i've literally never been sexually harassed by an actually-white male.

Because you arent attractive to them sweetie. Its literally the only reason.

Because its legal there. Everyone knows people only go to Europe for the food, history, women, and drugs

>Adjustment day
I see you are a man of culture, as well.

I have had multiple relationships with white men and am currently engaged to one. White men simply aren't low IQ savages. Asian men too.

The street is a good place to approach women u fukin retard

>femanon here
Anons still fall for this shit