Shill me on Bumble, is it based and redpilled or cringe and bluepilled?

Shill me on Bumble, is it based and redpilled or cringe and bluepilled?

Doomers need not post in this thread, this is a go-getter-only zone.

Attached: IMG_0548.jpg (1280x1707, 670K)

No different to Tinder cancer. Roasties aren't going to pick you over Chad.

I actually wouldn't mind slamming a fat chick, but I'm 5 foot 6 and skinny and I would just feel insecure about what people would think about seeing a midget skeleton porking miss piggy

Nothing you will do will cause someone to love you.

lol this but for some reason im like a magnet to fat chicks

>want to download tinder or bumble to start having a sexual life or at least some company
>too scared to even upload a profile picture

I want to die.

Attached: 1545533695759.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Bumble is the worst idea if you're an average man. It's the same as tinder except if the girl doesn't choose to message you within 24 hours then its over. It's tinder except you have no choice in messaging your match, and the chance that she'll message you is low because there's still tons of chads on there.

If you can't make it on tinder its very unlikely you'll make it on bumble. The only difference is that girls will send you "hi" as the first message and you'll still have to effectively send the first message, as the one the girl sent is almost always fucking worthless

Raya is where the big boys play.

>If you can't make it on tinder its very unlikely you'll make it on bumble
I've never tried either, only asking because I don't want to use Tinder as it is tied to Facebook.

I found better results using bumble. Still no dates but I go a lot of phone numbers and interest from women. Had 3-4 girls start messaging me a day off of 1 bathroom mirror selfy and no bio. My game is 1/10 so i scared them all off tho.
don't bother, you'll feel even worse about yourself. woman can smell out a bitch from a couple lines of text too.
the unlimited swipes are what makes it better. i also noticed bumble having a lot more 5's and 6's in my city than tinder.

its not anymore. just use your phone number to sign up and they send you a validation code.

I had 5 matches on tinder after swiping for about 2weeks, none of them were very willing to engage in conversation or were able to tolerate just how beta I am.

On bumble the girls were far more receptive and I matched with 9 in two weeks, I only talked 3 of them however because one of them asked me out before I could talk to the others, Now she is my cute gfd dom gf

I had the same profile and description on both, the girls on tinder are mostly looking for casual hookups and range from 0/10 single mother hambeasts to 10/10 models while the girls on bumble appear much more wholesome and tend to have a more average appearance

-t 6year poster that just got a gf

Attached: 1499714159910.png (243x192, 25K)

>or were able to tolerate just how beta I am.
examples?

I'm imagining myself in that room, rubbing my dick from outside my underwear. IgGet on my knees behind her and pulling out my 4 inch benis. I rub my chub in between her lips making me rock hard, close to cumming. Teasing, she thinks. I finally put a whole inch in. She feels my pelvic bone pressing against her ass cheeks. She sighs. I lose my erection. I try to save grace by eating her out the best I can. She's so dissapointed she just wants me to leave at that point. She sucks on my lil sausage for 5 minutes. I can't cum because I can't stop thinking about how much of a failure I am. How can I call myself a man? I say I gotta go and leave with blue balls and delete the app. At least I tried ...

>finds it weird that I've never been to a club
>thinks I'm gay/asexual because I don't hit on her immediately
>Neither she nor her friends could find me on social media
>sub virgin (before gf)
>no interest in popular culture
>no interest in music
>would not touch them unless directly told by them to do so
>small nerdy social circle
>prefer it when they make decisions, (indecisiveness)

there are more, but these are examples of things that I was told they dislike.

Attached: 1466334620493.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

>>finds it weird that I've never been to a club
clubbing is retarded shit and the only women there are sluts
>>thinks I'm gay/asexual because I don't hit on her immediately
cope for her insecurity
>>Neither she nor her friends could find me on social media
either she's stupid or you're smart for preserving career prospects/avoiding unpredictable social ramifications

>>sub virgin (before gf)
>would not touch them unless directly told by them to do so
>>prefer it when they make decisions, (indecisiveness)
k... this is where you lost me

Why? What's wrong with your pictures?

You sound like a generic manchild. This is why women won't date you.

Nice trips.

I am just ugly I guess. I never really liked myself and have only one small mirror in my whole apartment. Also every picture I have ever taken of myself looked autistic and I had numerous people (male and female) tell me that I looked weird.

? I'm married, dumb kid

Sure pal. Everyone believes you

You're not judging yourself on tinder though. So who cares what you think?

im 6'3, decent face, can talk well, have had a few dates and gotten a lot of numbers off of both. only fucked one girl. a lot of the time I match with a lot of really ugly, deformed fatasses, usually the same ones even after I delete and remake my account. it's pretty disheartening considering I have chad qualities

whew, thank the gods

Attached: lee.jpg (1600x900, 188K)

I don't think you'll have any noteworthy success regardless of venue when you talk like that.

infact, they dont even see you as bumble determines who is the most attractive and shows those people at the top of everyone's list.
if you're on there long enough you'll get to the left overs, but an okay looking girl will have matches from 80% of guys in her profile stack so she wont even get to see your profile.

you'll be ignored rather than mocked