Feelings thread

Post your feelings, good or bad.

Attached: 1542372317754.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I03Hs6dwj7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm stressed, depressed, lonely and horny

i feel like shit. i just realized that I wasted my youth and that there's no way i can get it back

I wish the pedo witch hunt would end so I could start collecting CP

Im in the bath phoneposting while playings osrs, eating homemade oat cookies i made. I feel amazing

Attached: 4e148e4c-4c46-45b2-8fbd-24ca37529d81.png (1111x1500, 785K)

I bet you're literally a tranny

This is actually pretty cute. Nice one.

Attached: 1518125500700.webm (1280x720, 330K)

My life feels utterly pointless and everything is stressing me out. Worst day I've had in a while.

I don't feel anything, I think..

Attached: Bedroom.jpg (2048x1366, 142K)

I feel sort of alone; very vaguely, but not because I want friends, it's because I want a partner (that I'll never have.)

Making micrometer modifications to my homemade replica of Stradivari's 1716 Messiah violin mold, whole room smells of pine and I'm wanting to shove the Xacto blade into my skull.

Attached: DSC01883.jpg (2592x1944, 1.02M)

Nah. Im just some hairy dude. I do love anime posting for the one asshurt reply tho.

What's wrong? I'm sure you feel something.

Attached: 1540402409912.jpg (822x750, 298K)

you are literally doing image related my friend

Attached: trolls.png (430x422, 180K)

indifferent

just another shitty meaningless day
can't wait to fall asleep

Attached: 306266.jpg (225x350, 25K)

>im trolling
>posting anime is gay
Calm down lad. We get it, a tranny with some weeb avatar catfished your peepee photos

woah making violins is so cool
i wish i had such a cool hobby
i wish i could actually produce something with my own two hands

i'm a bit jealous actually, but also really happy for you

Attached: original.gif (540x310, 1.92M)

>oat cookies
>bath and osrs
Maximum comfy user

I'm making a violin because I have no human interaction.I always thought violins are beautiful so I'm making one to fill the void left by the absence of human touch. I can't play.

>he cant use the masterworks he creates for others
Sounds depressing honestly

I'm not sure I do, I just feel.. Nothing.
Or maybe it's that I can't describe these emotions, or maybe they are so weak that they're indiscernible.

Attached: Script.png (868x1200, 500K)

I don't think it's depressing at all, it's just a different set of skills. Both are admirable in their own right.

i want to die, everything fucking sucks and nothing interests me anymore

im really sad because i like someone a lot but i think he thinks i'm too young for him and he'll probably never be interested in me. and i always get attached to/invested in people who wont ever really bother about me and it really sucks :(

That's life. Why don't you make a friendship out of it, or maybe a friends with benefits thing.

Attached: 1530333964989.jpg (850x1204, 195K)

we're friends, i guess, and i would be up for a fwb kinda thing but i doubt he is. but yeah you're right thats just life so i guess i gotta move on

Tell him you want to be FWB. He'll be down.

This is highly respectable, user. You're crafting a tool to express Beauty and I envy you for that.
Here's my favorite piece for violin, I think the guy playing it uses a Stradivarius.
youtu.be/I03Hs6dwj7E

imsoaloneimsoaloneimsoaloneimsoaloneimsoaloneimsoaloneimsoaloneimsoaloneimsoaloneimsoaloneimsoaloneimsoaloneimsoaloneimsoaloneimsoalone

Can you post more touhous?

Sure thing, sir.
Ahhh.

Attached: Tent.jpg (1200x1200, 571K)

This is Cirno, right? It looks like her.. But I may be mistaken.

Attached: Inflate.png (600x344, 109K)

No! That's Kogasa.

Can you share the js for your filename randomiser?

Attached: 1527662792610.jpg (850x1216, 181K)

Mendelssohn is fantastic. Mahler has always been my favorite followed my Rachmaninoff, personally.

Chen plays a 1715 Joachim Stradivari and I think he has played the Huggins also.

This violin is a "Doldrums" project for me. Meaning, it's something to fiddle with when I can't work on my other projects while they are drying or curing or whatever so it will probably take me a year to make it, at least.

Met a guy at an anxiety group.He's a pretty cool dude, and we got along pretty well, well enough to exchange numbers.
I can't see him being the one to call me especially at this stage, but I called multiple times to no answer last week. So now I'm feeling like I did something wrong and he hates me or something. I know that's all iLife's I'm getting myself to believe, but I'm thinking of skipping the next group. Have no idea when to call him again either. Don't really want to seem like I'm (for lack of a better term) coming on too strong.
Other than that I'm doing pretty good, mentally that is.

>18
>got depressed and lonely first semester of college
>personal things caused a mental breakdown leading me to not care about things for a while, take risks, and start listening to what my heart wants
>failed most of my classes due not showing up
>dropped out with $3k bill i haven't paid yet
>going to work wageslave jobs for a semester to afford the next
>working on self-discpline, fixing diet, sleep, and how i handle things i don't want to do
>going to work on my creative project that's close to completion
>been talking to old best friend from middle school again that i played games with online throughout the years
spare me the hate, i've already been told to "suck it up" and that i'm a retard by some 4chaners. the weird thing is that i'm not upset about it. i'm finally going to really experience life and maybe make some friends and more mistakes along the way. maybe i'll go to trade school or end up in the military or my skills i put into my current creative project will land me another job. i might hate the wageslave jobs, my situation, and become a depressed neet again too. either way, i don't worry about the future anymore and am just working harder in the now and grabbing opportunities that come. i'm also following my heart and speaking from it more.

so i feel like a young guy trying to leave home and depart on his own adventure relying on nothing but his own wit and approach. at the end of the day, mistakes are mistakes and as long as i'm not dead, i'll be alive.

follow your hearts anons, or they will kill themselves and reach a breaking point in which it takes over messily like mine did.

This is so eeriely related to exactly what's going on with me right now it's weird.

Does your name start with an A? I'm talking to a girl that I can't push things further with due to age

I'm bored. Have a gf, love her and all, still don't know what to do with myself and it's not like we're spending time together 24/7. There's only so many anime coming out every day and the internet's so boring and corporate and overrun with politics shit these days, I don't know what to do with myself and kind of feel like I'm running out of things to do in life.

I feel pretty good. I wrote a song (which i'm pretty proud of) detailing how I feel about death, which got a bit off my chest, and things with my gf have been smooth and we're both happy. haven't smoked in a couple weeks too