Wake up

>Wake up
>Brush my teeth
>Part of my front teeth falls out immediately after i start brushing
How fucked am i fit? Also can it regrow or something?

Attached: ....png (645x773, 11K)

nigger what the fuck? Are you vegan, hehe

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 79K)

>Are you vegan, hehe
Nope. And also that part was operated on by a female syrian dentist like 6 months ago and has been a bit black ever since.

well that explains it, but why did you need that in the first place, do you not have enough vitamin A, hehe

Attached: qNHxtK4bBXY_640x360.jpg (640x360, 55K)

>why did you need that in the first place
Tooth decay. I only started brushing my teeth when i was 13.

>13
wtf, do you live in the third world

>wtf, do you live in the third world
Of course i do user. Also the main reason for me not brushing my teeth till then was that my parents never told me to do it.

some days I look at my fellow americans and wonder what awful things i did in a past life to be born in this land of freedom, but this thread is making me re-evaluate my thankfulness, but anyways yeah you're fucked op

>this thread is making me re-evaluate my thankfulness
Good for you user, after all being thankful is an integral part of being happy.
>yeah you're fucked op
Is there a way i can make it regrow or something? Or perhaps a surgery or something like that?

nah mate, teeth don't regrow

rip me then

Attached: ITS NOT FAIR.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I guess you can save money and buy some veneers

holy shit dude

Attached: 1497347726531.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Thanks for the help.

You get no NOOTRIENS, hehe

Veneers or crowns mate. Nothing is the end, plus you have a unique story now. Nobody is fucked until they give up. Not going to pretend I know you or your lifestyle, but dental hygiene is a great way to make easy habit gains.

you could be grinding your teeth in your sleep go to a dentist, he said my molars were smooth like a mirror, I'm getting it in 2 weeks. Depending on how you grind I think you could break your teeth, you are using all your might when you grind your teeth after all.

Attached: later_virgins.png (303x270, 111K)

omg i can just hear the fucking hehehe

Dental implant. I chipped my tooth when I was younger and I got an easy, painless and quick procedure on my tooth to fill the gap. You can't see the difference and it felt like the real thing.
In fact, the procedure was so quick and easy, this is the first time I've even remembered or thought about it in 5 years. It was also free cos I live in the UK.

go to the dentist before it rot

>a bit black

Your root was infected so they removed it leading your teeth to start rotting and making it more vulnerable to pressure and physical damage. Shit doesn't hurt but looks like shit. See a dentist and let them fix it. If you're worried sbout the discoloration ask for tooth bonding.

+1 for parents fucking up kids teeth.

The part that was black was the only part that fell out. Also i forgot to mention but around 2 weeks ago that part had a sudden sharp pain and when i went to check it out in the mirror it looked like a layer of it broke off or something.
Wish that was the only thing that they fucked up
t.only started showering at the age of 13

Holy fuck do you live in India or something?

I will tell you where i live but only if you promise you won't laugh. Also it was more them being pieces of shit and not giving a fuck about me than my country being a shithole.

Why would you say that? Is your country really that bad?

No we just get shat on 24/7.

Checked. So where do you live?

Turkey.

Attached: Ancient Turkish Deity.jpg (540x408, 79K)

>sharp pain

Yup. Root infection. After that Operation your teeth has been killed. Get tooth bonding.

RIP

Attached: sad apu.jpg (217x250, 7K)

Yup. I don't blame you for being turkish and shit since you've accepted your hole as a shithole. Funny to know that your country degraded itself to a 2nd-3th world shithole even further by the votes of delusional Erdofags in Germany nobody wants to have in here. I know fucking croats and right wing turks saying turks are shit and I'm a foreigner too.

Also wtf ur anomalous here. As long as you don't dox yourself or post pictures ur fine.

Attached: A3eygcX.jpg (572x845, 132K)

>Funny to know that your country degraded itself to a 2nd-3th world shithole even further by the votes of delusional Erdofags in Germany nobody wants to have in here.
Not quite funny for me seeing as how he crashed the economy with no survivors. [spoiler]Which caused my mother to nearly go bankrupt[/spoiler]
>Also wtf ur anomalous here.
I am aware it's just that every time i say i'm a Turk i literally get a dozen replies saying things like "LMAO RIP".

>The same tooth now hurts like fuck when i drink water

Attached: suicide.png (570x683, 264K)