Reminder muh Arnie is a sellout. Pure virtue signaling, self-serving cringe

Reminder muh Arnie is a sellout. Pure virtue signaling, self-serving cringe

Where is your god now?

Attached: arnoldcuckehnigger.jpg (404x700, 56K)

YAAAS QUEAN SLAAAY

Normies like gays. I hate normies! Therefore, I hate gays! So cringe. Like wow.

Attached: soywars.jpg (750x873, 138K)

>actor turned politician turned actor engages in normie tier facebook memes
fake news

>fit would support parents turning their kids into trannies if MUH ARNIE liked it

KYS. Arnie is a roiding pandering fraud

>Arnie advocates a separate place for every race

Based

God is dead and Jow Forumscels' fears are imaginary and bloated. Enjoy looking at normal, adjusted human being.

As a faggot, this shit grinds my gears. Who gives a shit about you pasting the rainbow over your shitty photos?

*looks down at cargo shorts*
Well fuck you to bitch.

Attached: 0sj08n0ls1r11.jpg (678x381, 33K)

Did the same thing lol

Unless you're 40+ or a fisherman/murderer somewhere in the Florida Keys, there's no excuse for wearing those.

What's wrong with gays?

Cope.

Luckily your genetic lineage will end soon.

Attached: BoA.jpg (1000x667, 1.08M)

>imaginary and bloated

except they are very real, maybe you should try going outside sometime

>new population of undateable men

So why isn't anyone talking about the population of "undateable women"?

>imagine having so little understanding of nietzsche you think “god is dead” is a literal proclamation
Trannies truly are mentally ill

The vast majority of the world's population thinks homosexuality is bad, it's a very, very small minority who think it's ok. Homosexuality, transexuality, and eventually pedophilia are forced memes. People don't like it, people won't accept it, but they'll be too scared to speak out against it. That's the normie, not liking it but too scared to say anything about it.

Attached: 1554316931018s.jpg (87x125, 3K)

Because all women are queens who deserve 6ft billionaires who worship them, you fucking incel

They're comfy with lots of convenient pockets. Can you carry around a monster ultra, a bag of sunflower seeds, and a hunting knife everywhere you go in your skinny jeans? Didn't think so.

Funny how "undateable men" suddenly become date-able when they find out what his bank account is

read Human, all too human again you fucking retard. Wait i doubt you actually have in the first place.

Attached: 1493421391598.jpg (600x600, 33K)

No matter how much of an incel a woman is, you're pretty much guaranteed to find a worse man out there.

they're comfy and full of pockets, stop appeasing thots and take the /cargopill/

Nah, he does what he likes but showing it that openly and having an orgasm right after the 12th frame is a bit faggot.

We do all the time but making it openly isn't that socially accepted.

>Implying you wouldn't go for a 3/10 cringequeen if she had 6 figures going on.

he needs to swat anything rightwing he can, because he know as soon as he shows support to anything too right to the LA crowd, some news about his father being a nazi/nazi sympatizer will pop-up again
Arnold is a businessman first and foremost, don't expect the salvation of the western values coming from that guy, or anything but inspiration for reaching your goals

That exchange was very obviously scripted

This guy is visibly pedophillic

>thinking that its Arine himself using any social media and not some guy being paid to post shit about Arine
>thinking Arnie even knows how to work a computer
sure kiddo

Gays being degenerate, perverted, predatory, disease vectors has nothing to do with god or religion.

>the population of "undateable women"

Attached: steiner.gif (300x170, 1.47M)

Often mentally ill pedos but then again a huge portion of straight men also are that. Honestly is just Jow Forumsfags on here that never once cared about faggotry or degeneracy until it became the new counter culture to be conservative

>Undateable
>Dude is married to a girl of his own caliber

>objectively disgusting man cries at a trailer for a children’s fantasy movie, making him one of the most unattractive people ever
>pretty girls says this is really unattractive and men shouldn’t act like this
>everyone gets butthurt
Are they just mad at her for telling the truth?

Nice larp user, you will be the shining light in this world. What is it like?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Post nose, Moisha

Or it's maturity. Tolerance isn't easy

Even if you believe that shit is ruining our society you'd be a doublenigger if you think it even makes top 10 issues that are fucking up the world.

>just accept retarded pedophile faggots or you aren’t mature!

People tolerate humid weather. If your brain is telling you that something isnt right it's usually a good idea to listen to it.

fuck off thot, i know steve likes me.

Attached: manchild me and steve.jpg (550x550, 58K)

Part time murderer, full time fisherman in the Florida Keys here, cargo shorts are okay. Come down and visit and I'll show you the best places to buy some.

you and your mom/aunt/sister aren't the vast majority of the world, Cletus.

>eventually pedophilia
lmaoing@urlyfe

Arnold died 20 years ago due to complications of steroids. That man is an imposter.
t. Someone close to the Schwarzenegger family

He has a snapchat

This. Almost as bad as those mediocre retards who are into “positivity” shit and like all the rocks obviously paid for commercial photos

N

Attached: 1547972033675.gif (320x160, 1.22M)

>ad populum

Attached: 1529824853729.png (642x792, 317K)

>Enjoy looking at normal, adjusted human being.

Attached: drag.jpg (800x600, 99K)

somebody please draw this boomer

There's nothing normal or human about what you call normal.

>people still respect this man
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

But seriously though, if you stand in fellowship with sodomites, like Arnold, then you're going to hell. Sorry fags, nothing but eternal torture for you after its all over. Same with whores and whoremongers.

Man I've been lurking here for over 6 years and finally I have to admit what my leftist friends from the past mean: The incel, Jow Forumstard wave cope is a real thing.

I mean hating on gays in a fucking Jow Forums fitness forum... come on.

Attached: 10595998_10154445992100576_1107372859_n.jpg (720x960, 59K)

ask people to condemn drag shows with children and see how true those fears are

I guess Ventura was right all along.