Tfw no dark temptress gf

>tfw no dark temptress gf

Attached: 1546741666305.jpg (1202x1600, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1PVbpgWljGV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

becky btfo

Kek,I made this,I never thought I would see it again.Brooke all the way btw.

Mad props to brooke for exposng higgus after what happened.She's /ourgirl/ for sure.

>mad props
but user..
what happened

>She's /ourgirl/ for sure.

Attached: 4c77be62f1b86c5935e346437b90d26738c54a45d03f468f3d349360900046f1.png (2200x1720, 1.37M)

The becky looks way cuter, I wonder how shit your taste would have to be to pick the girl on the right.

#paypig

our girl

when did you realize that r9k creates chads and stacies?

Maybe if you explained why
People would listen to you

She made an hour long vocaroo explaining everything.Basically they edated,he kept asking for nudes and for her to masturbate on cam with him,he cheated on her,she broke up with him,he blackmailed her with her info so she would still talk to him.He kept asking her weird pedo questions about her body like if she got her pubes yet and what are they like.She has his doxx and called his older brother and told him everything.He got totally BTFO.

Attached: 1547939959438.jpg (792x594, 180K)

Ah, I see.
Now this is the white man's entertainment.

>realise that there are a lot of weirdos who will literally pay you to exist
>also realise you're hot
>hm I should make some bucks out of this
Don't act like we wouldn't do dumb shit like that if we could user.

I know right?This shit is better than tv shows.
vocaroo.com/i/s1PVbpgWljGV

he should put rogain on his beard, could be a normal easy

henty, you are empowered

She isnt ourgirl she is everything wrong with modern women.

>normal
He looks like a fucking textbook pedophile.He's like 19 but looks over 30.

I admit,I liked her a lot more before the whole findom shit but now after the higgus incident she's like 50% 50%.She still has to prove herself.

cus of his shit beard. rogain that. hes 19? hes got plenty of time to grow. 19 year old pedo lmao ok. brook is what, older than him?

r9k creates stacies and chads, thats the ultimate irony of this place

Alright then.
Her skin is paler and looks softer, her eyes are wider/larger looking (though that could just be the image dimensions), her eyebrows are much cuter and her hairstyle is better.
She doesn't look like a generic thot you'd see on the street, she doesn't look as full of herself as the girl on the right either and she doesn't have the same puffed up stacy lips as the girl on the right that make her look like a bimbo.
I guess to sum it up she looks cuter and more relatable, and the girl on the right looks more like a trashy hookup or a whore, though that's maybe a bit too critical of her, she has that aesthetic.

>brooke
>older than him
Lmao,she's like 4-5 years younger.She just developed insanely fast.Being a child in the body of a 20 yo model must be really weird.

>cuter and more relatable
>than this
Brooke just puts on a stacy image in all of her pictures.I don't know why,she's a lot more cuter in this pic.
>big lips
She's 2/4 nigger so.

Attached: 1547371951845.jpg (1080x1920, 942K)

I'll take based becky, pic related.

Attached: 1546490991088.png (1429x666, 176K)

Even in that image she still looks more produced and made up, she looks closer to the template following girl you'd find on the street.
The other girl obviously also models herself off of a preset image, but it's just a template that I guess is more likable to me?

Also, another thing is that she has that sort of hot/sexy sort of vibe going, whereas the girl on the left has a sort of cute/sexy vibe going, which I like a lot more, she definitely loses out in outright cuteness.
And on that last bit, that makes sense, but it's still an unattractive trait for me going with the rest of her face. She might be more attractive to some, but she doesn't really appeal to me I guess.

>2019
>still no picture of brooke smiling
Did none of you faggots manage to cam with her or some shit and get a pic or something?

Don't act like shes not a human being anymore

Lmao all of you faggots shit on actual pure girls but make excuses for this dumb whore just because she's "conventionally attractive"

>she's hot so she must be a whore
Good shit user,keep kissing the "pure girls" asses just because they seem attainable.

thank you for taking your time to explain

>posts half naked pictures of herself
>findom twitter account
>not a whore

Her look isn't really as universally attractive as you're making it out to be, it's appealing to some and not to others, it has very little to do with attainability.
I obviously can't have either, but I know which I like more, and if I could have either one I'd pick the other one every time.

reminder brooke is just trying to scame robots.

Attached: brooke mean.png (439x554, 127K)

That's the reason why. She looks innocent but she isn't.
The one on the right is pretty much the cunt you'd expect her to be.

Shut up Brooke, you're a stupid slut with nothing to offer but your nigger body. You will NEVER EVER be as worthwhile or intelligent as girls like Muffy. Keep making fun of her and Tahlia because you're jealous that they have more than two braincells to rub together.

Attached: 1537963539908.jpg (1080x1252, 627K)

>pale skin
this is a bad thing
>large eyes
although I also prefer large eyes right's eye shape is better. left's look like circles
>eyebrows
right's look better, the slight angle is nice and they aren't overdone so it doesn't look thotty. the left's eyebrows look like colin farrell's
>generic thot
she does definitely look less generic and thotty than right, but she's white so realistically she's probably just as if not more full of herself. also usually interesting/not thotty women do tend to look slightly worse, but it's not a big deal since looking good takes effort and time and is probably why attractive women are so boring to begin with
>trashy
right definitely looks trashy, but both look poor desu. it's just that left looks poor in a slightly weeb/autistic way while right looks poor in a classic stacey way. ultimately left's probably a better person but she's still definitely less physically attractive

I gave my own reasoning, it doesn't necessarily hold up for everyone since different people are attracted to different things. You don't need to take it as some sort of objective measurement, of course your assessment of the two will be different and weighted based on different priorities.

>pale skin is a bad thing
>but she's white so realistically she's probably just as if not more full of herself
Why are nogs so insecure

>pale skin is a bad thing
Only if you're a man.
>less physically attractive
Neither are horrifically ugly, so it's subjective at this extent.

He might mean pale skin is bad in a healthy way ?

>ultimately left's probably a better person but she's still definitely less physically attractive
You guys aren't even hiding how shallow you are anymore.I thought robots hate to be categorised as something you're not,based solely on your looks?Why do it to others?
Being good looking doesn't instantly make you a shit person.If you're trying to base that assumption on the fact that brooke is usually bitchy,it's because everyone constantly attacks her.I didn't see a single polite post in regards to her,which she responded with hate/bitchiness to.She can be cool if people are cool with her.

Nah you're just ignoring the facts that are right in front of your face. () She isn't gonna suck your peepee, pal.

I don't want her to.Anyway,even before the findom twitter people were acting like she's the worst person around here,while she basically was a dumb confused child.I think she got the most shit out of all the females who ever posted here.I don't know if she has any parents or if they know what she's doing but I hope she'll grow out of that shit someday.

Posting lewd photos of yourself on a board full of lonely virgins does pretty inherently make you a whore.

Just listened to that whole thing,holy shit you faggots are really fucked in the head

She didnt post them herself.She posted themin some roastie discords,probably seeking acceptance and they shared them here.The only thing that she posted was a timestamp in a tshirt.

Lmao,they should play this shit in schools so underage hoes will stay away from here.

Got no tolerance for bullies on this board. Get this stacy OUT OF HERE

Attached: 1501199688131.jpg (761x769, 131K)

i'm too fucking old for this shit

girl on the left has fetal alcohol syndrome

stop giving this dumb bitch attention on here. go orbit her on discord or paypal faggots
GET THE FUCK OUT

wishful thinking, but I hope this becomes a new trend for modern women

I wish this sort of shit was against the rules, it really should be.

>google it
>shit that how i look like

man, dem lips from Brooke were made for BBC.
can't wait for the inevitable sex tape leak with one of her "friends"

Attached: tenor.gif (354x200, 538K)

I honestly hate you kikes so fucking much.

my cock might be cut, but that doesn't make me a kike.
no kike blond in me anyways.
Spaniards made sure of that.

why not get tomboy chemist gf instead?

Attached: ef51d88cee48d83b70520ed2bb6e7275b98ca1a985a7a05f9c06525fb12e5bad.jpg (1240x1076, 236K)

>why not get tomboy chemist gf instead?
she fat

Attached: eb113857401a982c3cabe3d2286ecf45c59e4365b991271066d0b2b72b1afe0c.jpg (720x1280, 217K)

>fat
Yeah her thighs

Attached: 94321c69df516ccf3f4c3b9281f83b37215d5cde7341789a75eae0d79c9e5473.jpg (828x1472, 103K)

No, her face and her entire body. She looks like a fridge.

>still saves her pics

Attached: 591dbc8c55443a66c18ba43f1173a9bd78172dca68c35651062e964a554a2e16 .jpg (1242x1180, 110K)

No shes not, there is no /ourgirl/ STOP SPAMMING YOURSELF HERE YOU FUCKING SPIC SLUT.

IM GOING TO KILL YOU AND RAPE YOUR SISTER IN FRONT OF YOU.