I train chest twice a week, once 3x5 heavy bench. What exercise should I do on the other day?

I train chest twice a week, once 3x5 heavy bench. What exercise should I do on the other day?

Attached: ytf7DsnxYlZ0W1PUf29jRZ1x34Tz1shRvWKNwoDmlcA.jpg (640x790, 95K)

>Heavy bench
>Chest
>Not front delts
Oh sweetie ...

It's alright but I need something better for chest on volume days. What about weighted pushups?

whos this

You know she's classy from the bag on the floor and the bunny slippers

Those silver chairs and drapes look awful. Why would anyone buy that?
You could just do bench again, or weighted dips if you’re strong enough.

Do the ladder up. 2 reps and add 10 lbs repeat to failure.

nobody does trash like the UK

why 2 times a week

I train everything twice a week with a push/pull split. I've read that it's the best way to train and it's worked well for the 2 years i've done it.

I just need another chest exercise because I can't recover fast enough to bench heavy twice a week

I do weighted dips and got to +40kg for 8 reps but I got bored. It is a legitimate suggestion though perhaps I should start them again.
Start with empty bar?

you know how long hypertrophy lasts for ?

I heard 48 hours but I reckon it's longer. I'm training twice a week because that's what jeff said bro

Attached: 94414e5d246ae893f1080cdc10e0d245_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

its up to 48 hours so if you workout 2 times a week you are leaving how many free hours of hypertrophy?

Hit chest monday, then again on thurs. That's 2 days left to recover for thurs then 3 days for monday again. Pretty much perfect if it's 48hrs which I doubt that it is. You also need to factor in time to repair connective tissue which is longer than muscle tissue so as to prevent injury. What are you getting at bro

for the other day do 3x8-12 dumbbell incline bench

Close grip bench, pause bench, pin bench, dumbbell bench,

some1 give source fuaarrrrkk

let's assume you are getting the maximum 48hours of hypertrophy in each workout

so workout Monday say 1-hour session 9am to 10 am

then workout Wednesday 9am to 10am

you have a missing segment you could workout friday then sunday you may think this is extreme but if you are saying it feels like its longer than 48hours you are overworking in the workout you only need to workout with 60% of 1 rep max to activate hypertrophy sure you will flat line but i go for pr once every 3 weeks then gradually increase intensity this works for me i have a 2 week routine

week 1: monday, wednesday, friday,sunday
week 2 tuseday, thursday, saturday

Is that Edgar Allen Poe in the window?

Uh... guys?

Attached: 1554904329613.jpg (178x228, 14K)

>not training 4xweek
Lmaoinf @ ur lyf

He didn't ask for a routine he just asked for an exercise you autist. Routine is one of the things that matter the least too. We all know about the 48 hours, we all watch Jeff.

Up to 48 hours. Once that is up you need to hit the group again to start over

>not training 4xweek
I just said I do, push/pull twice per week = 4 times. Who the fuck trains chest 4 times a week.

frequency matters least ? all right buddy he doesn't need more exercises he needs to learn how to gain if the tard feels like hypertrophy is longer than 48 hours he's doing something wrong

no shit retard i said assuming he is getting 48hours of it like he stated it feels like it lasts longer if your a noob you can workout every day with low weights you will make better gains from the mirror image he is weightless we have not got into diet yet asking for 1 exercise is not going to change anything

>hitting a muscle group more than twice a week
y-you don't do this do you user?

Attached: 1534944530414.jpg (244x244, 6K)

just to clarify I am happy with my gains, i'm almost at the 3 year mark but I'm wondering what to supplement regular bench with for the next 3 months

I've already done dips. Incline bench is possibility but I really just want something which is going to hit chest harder on volume day.

4 times week 1 then 3 times week 2 i dont do 50 exercises stick to 1 primary per group then 2 alternatives for an alternative range of motion

Every powerlifter ever? Sure, you need good periodization but the gains are crazy. Even now that I'm only 85kg everybody compliments me on my chest (I get groped by girls pretty regularly)

you can't beat dips weighted imo

Post an example routine?

I bet you think you shouldn't deadlift more tham once a week and always within a 5 reps range

Go to liftvault.com, look for the 16 weeks calgary barbell program. It's a lot of fun and a good example of what training chest 4 times a week looks like

Not for long term health for the recreational lifter, no. But any rep range is fine.

Ahahah oh my God

Attached: 1544858213266.jpg (1000x968, 130K)

Yeah I need her insta

at what point did you realize that no amount of lifting was going to get you a gf?

Attached: 1540551410446.png (970x545, 291K)

>that dress
>visible panty line
>those milkers

fuaaaark I can't stop looking at this.

me behind the window

she's literally wearing a duck tape dress

first I heard of it, I have poor focus unless therea re a lot of flashy lights I space out.

i really dont care if its actual fucking duck tape it is sexy as fuck

I do push/pull each 3x a week with last day being leg day. High volume, pretty good gains but you gotta eat, sleep and rest or else you will burn out.

USA USA USA

Attached: el goblinos.jpg (788x1055, 197K)

you can dress a sexy girl with anything, even bacon

i noticed the same shit wtffff

The tits are great but I’m more turned on by her hips and the fact she has a bit of a belly.

and the dragon soop

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

>she

>she
Your brain on Jow Forums

I would rock her