Why are you beta males offended by a commercial criticizing alpha males? Am I missing something here?

Why are you beta males offended by a commercial criticizing alpha males? Am I missing something here?

Attached: gillette.jpg (540x475, 34K)

Yes you are a soiboy cuckold and you should stop posting

beta male here. it would be fine if they didnt use minorities

R9k likes to pretend to be right wing while not realizing they probably wouldn't be able to court a mate back in the trad times as they'd get their ass handed to them by chadunga.

I thought the ad was great.

Shut up about this dumb fucking ad already. Holy shit, dude.

>just let them walk over men lmao
>just like feel bad for being a man haha dude just lmao
>just like cut off your dick haha
I'm angry because these retards keep pushing men further and further while making roasts look like eternal victims.

>buy our product, made by child labor, or you're basically a rapist

It's not any kind of social campaign, just a cynical way for companies to sell you crap you don't need. If they really cared about helping people they'd pay their employees enough to live on, or reorganize as a nonprofit with all proceeds going to fight homelessness or something. The controversy just makes them more money because it gets their product in the news.

They sure as hell can't court a mate in the toxic antimasculine times of today either, so in a way it makes sense that they'd desire to change something as long as it isn't themselves.

I feel indifferent about the ad.

Jow Forums likes to cope with their own omega status by defending traditional values of hypermasculinity online.
Same reason for mutts on Jow Forums for being so aggressively pro-racism, segregation, and eugenics - ideologies which, if applied in seriousness, would exclude them before all.
It's easier than facing the harsh reality of being a failed human.

"failed humans" are a social construct created to justify a perpetual underclass, user. Don't fall into a different trap in the name of escaping the hypermasculinity one.

>oh no chad won't be allowed to slap random girl's asses at the club anymore!!!

What does this have to do with us?

Ok let me rephrase it - failed social humans.
The point is, users of Jow Forums are mostly people who won't be wanted in a society, any society, under any ideology, because they failed at being sociable.

This entire thread is bait and you're all stupid.

I haven't even seen the commercial. I have been using an electric shaver for years. Saved a lot of cash this way.

are they? I've seen a lot of crowing about us criticizing the commercial but not anybody actually criticizing the commercial, despite hanging out in internet cesspools most of the time

>dude soi bois and feminists are so easily triggered lol
A few moments later
>HOW DARE THEY MAKE A LAME GAY FEMINIST COMMERCIAL I AM LITERALLY SHAKING WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!

Attached: smug0495834.jpg (343x307, 11K)

Yes, men bad. No fighting. Watch Mario Cart the movie with Pikachu and Spiderman. Men are just jerks. You should buy buttplug, get in touch with your woman side. Woman always treated unfairly by men. Speak up against it! Learn to be more like woman, not men. Men bad. Buy adult diaper now. Watch "this is how you should live" and "friends and hobbies" and "peer pressure simulator", now on streaming site. Who is a good boy? Yes. You are.

It's a veiled attack on the idealised traditional American way of life, hence the line of grills and the backyard play fight, and nobody on the left is willing to admit that there's a reason none of it took place at a slam poetry reading or a prius charging station.

Some people get annoyed by dishonesty and manipulation even when it's not attacking them.

What would an alternate world in which women were toxic, possessive and domineering look like?

Exactly like this world.

Is there some kind of "Buy everything not made by Gillette right now" campaign going on? Because...

Attached: IMG_20190119_164513.jpg (1600x1200, 806K)

>implying that depicting something in a saccharine moralist commercial is the same as attacking it
Imagine being this easily triggered. Just imagine. The weakness is palpable.

Attached: 1452476305007.jpg (558x648, 57K)

I bought tons of Gillette stuff so I could destroy it.

What's a good single blade razor? I want to not have to buy more overpriced shit that doesn't shave well

I don't really care, the traditional American way of life was stupid anyway, but it's undeniably what the commercial is attacking. They're saying "we're not your dad's razor", and the mechanism isn't just a rejection of toxic masculinity, it's also a rejection of your dad.

gillette USA sucks because they charge 2 bucks for a disposible shave head. Then morons keep using the same head for weeks while fucking skin mites grow on it.

for disposables: walmart and (((bic))) have nice plastic ones that shave well. other than that you gotta get a safety razor an find the right blades.