What a brave and powerful transformation

What a brave and powerful transformation

Attached: pr7ydsnfo6221.jpg (432x768, 52K)

she girdles her love handles, compresses her fat/cellulite butt and thighs, AND hides her hideous slut tattoo ... all at the same time

From a business perspective, these really are neat pants

Are you dumb
She clearly lost some weight
Not a lot and its fraction of work needed to go from skinnyfay male to ripped male but still

Brainlet.

Attached: wrong.png (600x600, 16K)

weird how her hair is exactly the same. they sure went through a lot of effort to recreate the original picture.

what great progress!

look at her hair

>white knighting this hard

Post the IG handle user

Attached: image.jpg (638x1000, 134K)

I've been cutting and hurting myself, but all I ever had to do was pull my pants up!

powerful enough to make my dick hard

Attached: 820[1].jpg (550x336, 26K)

This is very true. A qt3.14 girl in my gym always wears tight pants at belly button level or over. Last week it was super hot in my country and she came with shorts for the first time, exposing her belly and hips. Fat rolls all over. My life is a lie and I've been on nofap eversince. Not sure if my dick still even works anymore

You're dumb

Lmao look at the picture you fucking moron, on the left her pants are under her love handles. On the right, her yoga pants are pulled over her love handles...

You're an absolute fucking dipshit

cant tell if troll

Attached: 1456499215785.jpg (716x724, 15K)

>I've been on nofap eversince.
Absolutely based

her back fat creases as well as her uneven ass is exactly the same.

And as the user pointed out, same hair placement. Compression pants hiding her love handles.

>and women will believe this.

Haha! It's almost like they took one pic, pulled up her pants and took another! Haha!

Everyone claiming no difference should cover up her lower half up to the shit tattoo/tights using their hand, she clearly either lost weight or got photoshopped

got photoshopped

Yes.... that's the point. They took one pic and made it shitty, took another and made it look good

Her hair is the same, like exact strands in the same exact position you saggy brained retard

She pulled her pants up. Well done

now that i look again they clearly just resized the image lol

i cant believe i have been lied to this whole time..
to think i beat my meat to these deceitful women

How odd that the exact same piece of hair is loose at the bottom of her hairline, and in her bun. It's almost like she just pulled up her pants and applied Photoshop...

Attached: download (4).jpg (247x204, 6K)

Did you guys notice that nowadays every female pulls up their pants like that?

It hides their belly fat and gives them an hourglass shape

Don't fall for this cheap trick

Clearly the same strands of hair hanging down her neck.

No you idiots, she just lifted her pants up

this is pauline bechu, a girl from my town, what do you think ?

Attached: 56341713_1180747048753925_5457598214129582080_n.jpg (901x901, 84K)

Attached: 56242816_1180747022087261_379478893385482240_n.jpg (960x960, 116K)

Attached: pauline-bechu-4e-aux-derniers-championnats-de-france-de_4518005_540x272p.jpg (540x272, 44K)

but all she did was roll up her pants.

Retarded faggot

Basé stalker vierge, postes-en plus

better before lel

Wouldn't it be funny if they pulled her pants down and spread her ass cheeks apart and took a picture? What a funny progress pic haha

Hope you feel like a retard now, dont ever post anything again brainlet.

Am I the only one who finds some love handles sexy?

yes

Imagine how rancid her ass must smell right there.

The girl who did the post did it to show what the pants did, not that she lost weight. The page is just stealing it

she can finally look like a proper slut

Before
>a freak in the sheets
After
>likes to shit in the streets

She’s from San Francisco?

HEY FATTY!

He's making a joke about how she is brown with the fake tan and kinda looks like an indian. but san fran surely has a bunch of those as well

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 2.30.04 pm.png (386x443, 169K)

This has to be bait lmao

Attached: 1554758318933.jpg (604x604, 107K)

imagine the smell haha

Kek all she did was pull up her thot pants that are molding her fat into a figure.

Instagram is filled with shit like this, both from women and men. It's all lighting/camera angles/clothing/posture.

It's like that bloating before and after where they just go from anterior pelvic tilt to protrude the stomach to a normal pelvic tilt and suddenly you can see abs again.

It's ridiculous but illustrates well the laziness and stupidity of the people following these idiots.

So does Florida and Texas. Lots of brown looking people with either fake or southern people tans.

Attached: 1550867326374.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Attached: 1536388942706.jpg (500x706, 51K)

>pulls up pants
>teehee look at all this weight loss :^)