When will they learn?

When will they learn?

Even Chad gets mogged by a woman.

Attached: Untitled10.jpg (2700x1800, 2.27M)

Brienne easily has one of the coolest looking armor in the show

> The guy who plays Jamie Lannister is 48 in that picture

brianna pisses me off so much... the woman/actress is not athletic what-so-ever. She's simply tall. It really pisses me off how much "woman worshiping" there is in this show now, expessially this last episode. However, it's AT LEAST done in a relatively realistic way - i.e. the little bitch who is an assassin or whatever. It makes more sense... she fights with speed and stealth because she's a little girl, duh.

but brianna is supposed to be the amazon woman who defeats men left and right and deserves knighthood. Meanwhile, she's the "unathletic" lanklet that suffers joint pain every day and cannot run or jump, much less perform sword fighting maneuvers.

Suspend your disbelief, faggot.

Her getting knighted was based.

Attached: 1537896802915.jpg (493x373, 31K)

no, since they didn't have the balls to call her "dame" which is a female knight.

Also, since the HBO dudes completely took over look what happened to the show. it's complete MUH WOMAN

>tfw Daenerys went full retard ever since she got the Unsullied and the dragons
>tfw Arya is supposed to have become a cold-hearted, ruthless assassins but just seems to try too hard and comes off as laughable

Most of the women in this show are completely idiotic

Her husband is a bigshot fashion designer and made it for her.

This. I really liked the scene in front of the fireplace. Tyrion pouring Podrick too much of whine, Thormund telling the weirdest stories and everyone just in a somber, yet somehow relaxed mood

The pouring of the wine with Pods face was one of the best bits of the last couple seasons

thats sweet and based

google puts Nikolaj at 6'2 and Gwendoline at 6'3
is someone lying here Jow Forums?

Attached: B-ZsMoaIYAAba7t.jpg (1032x581, 69K)

>blocks your path

What do?

Attached: 3dee1d1a80fca61c59cffe29be482b99.jpg (405x609, 41K)

that's cute, I want a big wife and make things for her

>tfw Arya is supposed to have become a cold-hearted, ruthless assassins but just seems to try too hard and comes off as laughable

Thank you. I felt this way but couldn't quite put it into words - now I understand. I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Yeah, I really liked the way they looked at each other in this scene. It was kinda heartwarming. I mean who gives a shit about drinking too much wine when you're about to fight undead?

>what is perspective

>5'1

Attached: Emilia-Clarke-game-of-thrones-hbo-.jpg (2250x1500, 407K)

SHAME

The character Brienne is basically a one in a trillion freak of nature. But this show has literal dragons so how is that so hard to believe? Who tf cares if the ACTRESS is weak? That’s why they dress her in that big ass suit of armor.

Dude did you know Jaime didn’t lose his hand in real life? WTF

>It really pisses me off how much "woman worshiping" there is in this show
You mean the show infamous for its underage rape scene?

nah, you're just retarded and dont know how perspective works

Attached: large (2).jpg (750x924, 118K)

There is no such thing as a female knight in Westeros therefore there no word exists for one, so they used the male term. It was actually pretty clever.

Jihad

Tip toes.

Even Chad's cope these days.

hahahah OP wrecked. fuck women

Also: in the books knights are “Ser” not “Sir” so it is more gender neutral. There were several call outs to book material which had not yet been mentioned in the series in sunday’s Episode.

Brienne is confirmed to be a pretty good fighter at best and because she spent her entire childhood with penis envy. Where is the "WYMYN WORSHIP"? The insane incest baby who was forcably blacked as a child? The midget assassin with no straight combat experience? The overly emotional somehow prude slut on the throne? Brienne is the only one who doesn't use things that get shit on as women and cowards weapons, poison, manipilation and sex. Plus just like real life size automatically gives you a 5x boost to all stats. Tyrion getting like two kills is treated as insane as is the 7ft lunatic with no combat training but plenty of experience even NEARLY dying to a twink with poison and insane training.