Am I the only one who gets depressed because he realizes how worthless male attention is to women...

Am I the only one who gets depressed because he realizes how worthless male attention is to women? I did an experiment by picking a female nickname in a popular chatroom, and within a few hours I had received hundreds of messages. Imagine how a girl would look at guys after going through life constantly being asked out... we're literally nothing to them. I want to die.

Attached: darkmind.png (492x496, 363K)

I'm a female, but I've never gotten male attention before.
If any guy was ever even remotely interested in me, it'd make me happy beyond words.

post discord and I will post pepe

just got mine. feeling happy now?

Well today is your lucky day. You're about to get 4000 (You)'s.

Also, the irony of a woman derailing this thread.

Assuming you're not a troll, are you serious? You just have to make a profile on any dating app, or like I did, join a chatroom with a female-sounding nickname, and boom, you'll get more attention that most men will get in their entire lifetime. As a man, I feel utterly and completely disposable.

>feeling happy now?
Unironically yes. Thank you a lot. And everyone else who replied.

Extremely doubtful, but thanks user. I really appreciate your response.

Well, to be fair, "she" has made the only relevant reply so far. None of you guys have even tried to answer my question. I'm literally losing sleep over this and I wanted to know if at least other robots would understand.

Yes, I am serious.
And I know it's probably a lot less common, but I feel utterly disposable as well. I doubt feeling disposable is an exclusively male feeling.
I've never received special treatment by a man before. No guy has ever complimented me, given me validation, treated me kindly, been emotionally supportive (let alone fucking financially supportive, not that I'd want that), or called me pretty/beautiful/gorgeous.
I don't ever leave my house, so that might factor into the last part. But even online, guys go out of their way to avoid talking to me.

I am a girl. I am ugly and weigh 250 pounds but at least i'm 5'7" so it's relatively well distributed. Accepting any and all kik and discord adds to recover my self esteem.

>I am a girl. I am ugly and weigh 250 pounds but at least i'm 5'7"

Attached: 1522060080039.png (235x208, 99K)

Yep. Not a virgin but I haven't chased a girl since I made a craigslist ad for a fat girl to test how much attention they get. It literally blew my mind.

I don't know, I think it's a weird phenomenon, but it doesn't really depress me. I guess I don't think attention from me would be valuable to anyone in any circumstance, so however normal men and women are interacting doesn't matter to me. I'll always be outside of that.

You're disposable too, but only to the most attractive men who have the same number of options as you. To the average guy, your attention is actually quite valuable, and I'm surprised you're not aware of that.

Not leaving your house certainly doesn't help, but I find it really hard to believe that you don't get attention online. You're getting attention right in this thread, just for being female. You'd get 100x more attention if you joined a dating site. Granted, most of it will be "hey" "how are you" or sexual messages, but they're still indications of interest.

I would add you if I had kik or discord.

It sounds like you know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not ugly, but I feel deeply ashamed of even talking to women in real life, because I know how pathetic men must look like to them.

I'm an outcast too, always have been... and guys have treated me a lot more harshly than girls. But I feel like guys, unless there's some extreme difference in attractiveness, are almost all on the same level. My attention might not mean much to another guy, but it's not completely worthless, since he probably doesn't get a lot of it. With girls however, it's "ugh, another guy trying to be nice to me so he can get in my pants, not again". I wish I could feel detached from male-female relations like you are. Even as a robot, I still feel like a man.

so you want practice boyfriends to up your self esteem so you can dump them for when chad or tyrone comes knocking? fuck u
fags on here do/think the same way but apparently its sickening when a grill does it, not that you are one

What's wrong with practice bf/gf if both parties are okay with it?

females don't even acknowledge our existence. I'm waiting for society to collapse after economic collapse to take revenge on roasties and chads

>females don't even acknowledge our existence.

Why would they, when they're getting texted from hot guys? If I knew I could have sex with 8/10 girls whenever I wanted, I probably wouldn't notice average girls either...

there isn't. problem is 90% of the time it isn't. just poor soul being taken advantage of. but it's okay, as long as you're a faggot virgin with a dick. god forbid if an ugly roastie did it, dumb bitch should just go on tinder and let a nigger fuck her, amirite?

>I'm a female, but I've never gotten male attention before.
>If any guy was ever even remotely interested in me, it'd make me happy beyond words.
Alright, a/s/l? If you're old enough I promise I'll talk to you every day, I can't promise it will go into the relationship direction but we'll figure that out as we go.

I don't just want to be an ego boost to you, sorry. If you can promise to reciprocate and not to talk to anyone else, I'll consider it.

I don't even have a gf in my dreams any more, so I'm not sure why you're angry at me... I don't know what goes on between two people who decide to start a "relationship" after exchanging contacts here. To be honest though, I don't have a lot of empathy for females these days, after realising how easy they have it. It's been repeated so much it's a cliche by now, but it's still true: all girl, even the ugly ones, can just download Tinder and get as many dates as they want. Letting a nigger fuck her? She could get good looking white guys to buy her dinner every day of the week.

While the roastie looks for the needle in the haystack, you're digging for gold. Both are extremes. The problem with you is that you think those degenerate apps are more than just hook up apps. You seem to be jealous of not being able to be a degenerate and find casual sex on a whim like a roastie. Admit you're a degenerate. You're not going to find "love" on tinder. You degenerates lie to yourself by saying you're looking for more than just sex. Again, you're just jealous that roasties have it easier to be degenerates. You and roasties you hate are on the opposite sides of the same coin and you don't even realize it. Both of yall deserve the oven.

And the next 5/6 responses were to you. Lol

>You're not going to find "love" on tinder.
Then where? Jow Forums doesn't work, Discord doesn't work, online games don't work, internet in general doesn't work...

Post Bob's and vagene banned for not making original comment

oh no, whats your facebook? lets talk. I know what its like.

In person you complete failure.

Fuck off back to Jow Forums, retard. There's nothing "degenerate" about wanting to be desired.

Which is a great example of the problem we're facing. Females get attention as easily as they get air, while males get none.

He'll probably reply "just go the local church bro". Nationalists are completely out of touch with reality.

whats your kik hunnybun???

If you weigh over 200 pounds as a woman there is nothing "evenly distributed" about your size. I'm a dude who is 2 inches shorter than you and I don't weigh nearly that much.

Not really. Because for men, we have to be talented or funny or interesting to get friends and attention. So people like us because we earned it. A woman gets way more attention than us easily, but if you look closely it's only superficially. Men only give her attention to try and get access to her holes. Women have nothing interesting to say, they are boring and unfunny because attention comes easily to them. They are almost always awkward unfunny losers when compared to the average man, let alone Chad. So even though women get way more attention, it's fleeting and is only there for sex.

So I'd rather be a guy and liked because of what I say and what I can do rather than for my holes. What sucks about being a man is that we have to work to get female attention and holes, which if you never learned how to do it, it seems impossible for you, which is why incels exist. Chad is a guy that is interesting and likable plus has the looks of a woman which gets him easy attention.

Do you believe the OP now? All you had to do was announce you were female and you are rolling in (You)s now, mine included, I guess.

Now you know, you just have to increase your visibility and you'll get plenty of attention from average and below average guys.

do you have a kik? id love to talk with you. im good looking. not to brag, just so you dont waste your time with the other guys

Ya but everyone gets that many responses, user. Not just women

Bro, online isn't real. IDC how much faggots keeps trying to make it so, it isn't real. I'll still call you nigger online and never say it online. If you're legit, it depends ... how old are you? If you're in school, you have it way easier. At work? Depends on your job but I wouldn't fuck around with a coworker. Depends on where you live too and what you're in to. I love metal, so I go to local shows with a friend or by myself and meet people there after a few drinks. As long as you're not a complete aspie, you'll meet people. I'm not "normie" by any means, it took me until I was 28 to break out my shell and lose my virginity. There's always time. You have to break through those mental blocks. Fucking low dose LSD or shrooms really help, not even a joke.
fuck off incel cuck faggot kys

What do you look like? I'm sure you've had SOME attention..

Being talented or funny or interesting won't get you female attention if she doesn't already find you physically attractive. There's no amount of work that can "earn" you her attention if you have a weak chin, or are short, and frankly, the idea that you have to earn someone's attention is extremely humiliating in and of itself.

Fuck off back to Jow Forums, retard.

250lbs is really hot at that height. Image search 250lbs 5'7 woman and it's pretty much the hottest possible ratio.
>Fucking low dose LSD or shrooms really help, not even a joke.
Please fuck off to /soc/ or wherever, thanks.

Women have all the privileges without any of the responsibilities

In the west being born with a vagina is winning at life, and being born with a dick is 90% of chance of being just another cuckold who gets shat on

Attached: female npc Being woman is hard. Men now are babies. Men only play video games. Men are also rapist. (1369x949, 118K)

They have to work for it. All women have to do is exist.

HAHAHAHA! THIS THREAD IS FUCKING COMICAL!
>girls get a billion times more attention than guys do
>"HEY IM GIRL AND NEVER GOT ATTENTION"
>numerous replies by """""girls""""" along with OP's point instantly proven

And she didn't even reply to me :(

Your self esteem is waiting for you at 120lbs.

Yeah, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Being born male was a mistake.

i've done this experiment before, mostly by accident. i needed to register to download some stuff i needed from a forum. i used a female name for no specific reason. started getting PMs from guys almost instantly. really blew me away how every woman, no matter how ugly, has a small army of guys trying to get her attention at all times. every time you talk to a girl you have to keep in mind you are just one out of hundreds. possibly thousands. your only hope is to outbid the competition- bodybuilding, getting a good job, a house, etc, while everyone else is doing the same. and all this positive attention turns into preferential treatment in all spheres of life -jobs, education, money etc.

also i've seen people say only a minority of guys don't have gfs, but there's no way that's true. the average guy is fucking desperate and willing to message random girls with no profile pics on online platforms even though the chance of fucking them must be well below 0,1%.

How are we supposed to have a healthy relationship with females when the power balance is so heavily in their favour? I'm seriously thinking about killing myself tonight.

What else is new? The answer to this is hating women. Also, not feeding into this imbalance even more by giving them attention. Learn to be as happy as you can be without them. They don't deserve you anyways.

>If Chad was ever even remotely interested in me, it'd make me happy beyond words
FTFY

There are plenty of good reasons to hate women, but I don't know if this is one of them. It just makes me hate myself instead. You know, that feeling of having no value and nobody wanting you? My parents and the dog are sleeping in the room next to mine, and I just wish they didn't exist so I could end it tonight. Fuck my life.

also, have you heard about this thing called masturbation? They say it temporarily kills off your sexual urges. Maybe this could be a way to rid yourself of the need for female contact?

You can't, unfortunately there's nothing you can do at this point.

Related to this, I looked up a girl yesterday who I remember as being this obese autistic depressed loser goth girl who was into metal and opera, and I remembered her randomly while listening to something, and I looked her up like 10 years after, and guess what, she gets free money from instagram now and has a horde of orbiters. I thought of maybe contacting her but it's pointless. Everything is pointless.

Don't hate yourself. Hate the men that devalue themselves, their gender and implicitly you too for not smarting up and being so objectivity lacking.

Killing yourself because women are valued more than men is such a stupid idea. You're giving them even more value that way.
Instead do the opposite. Value yourself! Live the best life you can while spiting them. Also, know who you're valued and loved by? Your parents and the dog. So chill the fuck out already. Women aren't everything there is to life.

actually fuck off, look at all those replies you got bitch

>they didn't know this larper was also running an experiment
>all of these faggots trying to pry open the gates of roast beef

Well, femanon here, and sadly me and a lot of other females I know are pretty fucking desperate for attention like you guys. We just want some support and validation too and it doesn't have to be a fucking ch*d

>Am I the only one who gets depressed because he realizes how worthless male attention is to women?
Ah.. The woes of sexual dimorphism.
"It has been proposed that the earliest sexual dimorphism is the size differentiation of sperm and eggs (anisogamy), but the evolutionary significance of sexual dimorphism is more complex than that would suggest. Anisogamy and the usually large number of small male gametes relative to the larger female gametes usually lies in the development of strong sperm competition, because small sperm enable organisms to produce a large number of sperm, and make males more redundant. This intensifies male competition for mates and promotes the evolution of other sexual dimorphism in many species, especially in vertebrates including mammals."

Attached: dimorhpic.jpg (1820x1558, 906K)

I masturbate almost every day but it doesn't help with this. I don't even want female contact to be honest, most girls are incredibly stupid and annoying. It's about self-worth...

You're right, there's nothing I can do, I should have just been born female or Chad. Nobody even talks about this outside of communities like Jow Forums, it's insane. Why aren't more guys talking about this?

Let's hope at least that obese bitch will probably die early from health complications.

I wish I could hate those guys, really, they're clearly part of the problem, but they're also victims as well. They're fucking lonely and desperate. Nobody ever told them that they have value. They never got any attention from females. They've been told all their life that if they don't want to end up alone and miserable, they have to keep trying to get women's attention, so that's what they do, over and over again. What they do is stupid and almost pathological, but they can't help it, I think.

I can't value myself, user. It's a noble idea, sure. Reminds me of what Nietzsche said about the aristocratic class, the ones who create values. But the truth is, I'm just an average lonely guy and I need other people to give me value. We're social animals, nobody understands it better than those who have been starving for validation all their life, which is why I can only talk about this here. I know I must live for my parents (and the dog) but fuck, life like this is torture, I have no idea how to keep it going for another 2-3 decades.

You might be right, maybe he was a larper, but he proved his point perfectly. 10/10, well played mister larper.

I don't mean to attack you, but honestly the whole evolutionary psychology thing is starting to get really annoying. Every time people discuss the problems with the dating scene in a "redpilled" forum, there's always, always some guy who tries to lecture others about sperm and eggs.

>Why aren't more guys talking about this?
Because when you do you get completely ostracized from society?

I wouldn't dare mention these things in real life, but on the internet? We can say whatever we want here, even on sites like Reddit there are communities where men openly acknowledge these facts, although they're still a minority. It seems most guys just keep mindlessly obeying their cultural programming, but the cognitive dissonance must be immense. They have to ignore their own dating experience, plus the pain they get from being ignored and rejected constantly. I couldn't do it.

Sorry for reviving a dead thread, but I was reading a MGTOW thread and it's so sad how deluded those guys are. "Men don't need women, women need men! Women hate loneliness!" Yeah right, that's why there are so many forums full of lonely women, and every man who posts online gets lots of messages from females. Poor guys.

you know the drill. timestamped tits or gtfo

Women are unironically the cause of all evil and everything that's wrong with the world. They reward the most vile and evil men (don't deny it, there's tons of evidence) with their pussy and gladly carry their children, while also vilifying the good and righteous (being nice is actually an insult now). Let that sink in: they WILLINGLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY breed with human garbage, which creates a new generation of human garbage and allows those vices to perpetuate, and also attempt to get rid of long held virtues and values that are responsible for so much of the progress humans have made. Tells you a lot about their priorities. They're primitive fucking beasts holding us back. Don't waste your time worrying about getting their attention. Instead, focus on destroying them.

I agree with everything you've just said, but the reality is, I'm powerless. I can't destroy anyone other than myself. Females rule our world.