Redpill me on cheat days/cheat meals

Redpill me on cheat days/cheat meals

Attached: 0509-2018-122137671051718520114.jpg (2048x1412, 1.09M)

They're for the weak.

i want to forcefeed this bitch a gallon of my cum so she can get those nutrients bak yes bby...mm i can tell you like grease already so cum over here and take care of daddy long legs yeah suck it bitch yeah yeah thats right bby Oh FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA asgkdnlj[aj'lgdnk'a;g,j.asdm cCfsad.1253g45
4fh6
df3jh\[ajdtnsa
[p56i70
p[]dG>gjkhfsdughk,rk.h

This user has left humanity behind
You mean week* right
Go ahead and eat whatever you want user you deserve it

thirsty incel

It should be cheat food not DAY.

If you're doing a long cut, re-feeds can actually make a huge difference in how you feel. Just don't go full retard and undo your last month of progress in one day. Indulge a little, let yourself eat foods you've been craving but avoiding, but don't binge eat. It's not good for your mental health, and if you're binging on shit like chips, oreos, and soda you can easily eat thousands of calories without even realizing it.

Attached: abbey.png (1074x799, 1.37M)

It's worse than not doing that but better than quitting all together.
Once you start it's hard to put the genie back in the bottle and it's just all loss for your progress.
If you make the meals themselves better then you don't have to worry about cheat meals.

carrot cake, but only on your birthday

they keep you sane

Depends on your goals I guess. I'm trying to lose weight, so I'll allow myself to eat different shit within certain calorie bounds (but perhaps eating more carbs and less protein than intended). And I try to, if I find myself eating more than I should, at least still be at a deficit, but I think the goal should always be to not cheat at all. To cheat is to fail. If you don't like your diet, change it. But don't cheat.

>tfw can eat whatever I want because I actually enjoy healthy food more than pizza and other shit

Attached: eQ20E.jpg (384x313, 83K)

normie meme created for ig and facebook likes

holidays are fine but if you have a cheat day every week you’re going to be a fat fuck

>t. Gains goblin

Cheat days are for your sanity.
If you can manage to not have a cheat day, you're better off

based Jeff

You don't need to be autistic about your diet if you're celebrating a friend's birthday or something, but you shouldn't have more than one cheat meal per month. More than that and you're just not sticking to your diet.

I would not do them because once you eat well you start to remember how tastless rice really is

Attached: 0B5577F0-5022-4929-A996-1F38C2666E61.jpg (640x816, 100K)

Having a week every say 12 weeks where you just maintain and eat good is fine. Spazzing out and going 1.5k over to "reward" yourself is stupid as fuck.

/thread

>cheat days
For uncommitted, unmotivated, non-dedicated fat weak lazy pieces of shit who constantly need to stuff their face and feed their sugar and greasy junk food addiction who will completely destroy all their progress in just one day.

>Redpill me on cheat days/cheat meals
What's to 'redpill'? Every once in a while you eat whatever the fuck you want. Was that so hard to figure out?

Every Sunday, from 4pm to 7pm the laws of nutrition are suspended and your body will be in stasis regardless of what you eat

Why are you forcing yourself to live a life you feel like you need to escape from? You can have an enjoyable, healthy diet while eating clean on a bulk or cut.

i eat mostly good stuff, with a mix of bad stuff

nothing is a true cheat day

but the most important thing is finding a diet you can live with so if eating super well then having cheat days is your system i guess thats what works for you

it seems bad to me though

I mostly battle it out but sometimes I just wanna enjoy some food. I bet it is slowing me down but I am still down 10 lbs from when I started 215-205 so it is hard to be too upset.

you are obviously buying walmart rice
get me some calrose and im set

Just put some spices or pepper paste into the water when you are making it stir it up and it cooks up all flavored deep.

Currently doing omad, thinking of substituting a gourmet burger with fries for one of my meals, seeing as I lost another kilo. Good idea or bad idea? Will I lose my progress or because its omad will it not make a difference?

If it fits your macros, it's fine. Otherwise, avoid like the plague.

Really depends on your goals, maybe ask yourself what you're lifting for and why. If youre the average guy, not getting paid to be fit. Why do you need to be bigger/leaner than you are? Obviously dont eat junk all the time, especially empty stuff like cookies and chips, but if you have a couple cookies or a scoop of ice cream once in awhile, its not gonna hurt you at all either.

Enjoying a burger once a week might be better for your sanity, or it might not. Im personally a fan of intuitive eating, and just eating what I feel I want and need. Usually eating healthy about 80% of the time.

if you're lifting enough every day is cheat day

It means your regular diet lacks nootrients.

If you keep going in the same direction you eventually get there, even if you eat a burger.
Also burger is not bad for you, it doesn't have good ratios if you wanted protein to calories but it ok.

I mean, why not, right?

Attached: 1530895297211.jpg (1000x440, 84K)

Just do a 60 hour fast, then you can have your cheat day.

cheat on your girls, not your curls
cheat on your feels, not your meals

Attached: 1555756223358.jpg (1023x682, 86K)

Post body.

on long cuts, it actually makes sense, when I'm cutting I usually do a cheat day every two weeks
I just eat what i want and what i really like, but i still try to stay at maintenance or 500-1000 above that. and i never ruined any of my cuts, you just have to control yourself a bit.

Attached: LC5rK8P.jpg (568x640, 44K)

You mean starve for a week and undo all the work and suffering in one Day?

I try to avoid cheat meals or cheat days, but I accept any meal that I can't easily quantify as a cheat meal. Example this past weekend I went to my in laws for dinner, so I ate less during the day to prepare for it. Then while I was there I had some green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, turkey, a piece of bread, some mac n cheese, and a slice of pie. I made sure to make the turkey the largest part of the meal, and tried to keep my other portions on the smaller side. All in all, I woke up the following day weighing less than before.

On a day to day basis, I just make sure to hit my macros, then if I have any spare calories I can justify a piece of chocolate, a cookie, or whatever else might be considered a treat, as long as it doesn't push me over my calorie/macro goals.

For reference, I'm focused on fat loss right now. The last time I did things this way I lost 20 something lbs in about 2 months while still eating sweets, pizza, or whatever, only in much smaller amounts than I used to (then got injured and gained 10 back because I reverted to my old habits, but that's another story)

cheat days are baste. doing nothing but lift & never enjoying life is VERY cringe

Excuse for weak people to cheat themselves on their potential or for strong people to reward themselves in a healthy outlet.

It's not about the cheat meal, it's about every other meal

NEVER

They help with cutting by keeping your leptin levels high. This is why the Chad eats pizza meme exists

GONNA

have sex